Fatties Don't Book Thai Airways BUSINESS Class

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Fatties Don't Book Thai Airways BUSINESS Class

Post by pipoz4444 » February 2, 2020, 4:48 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
February 2, 2020, 11:52 am
jackspratt wrote:
February 2, 2020, 10:17 am

I find it disturbing that an airline would allow someone who needs to carry X-rays, to occupy a seat in an emergency row.
I tend to agree, NO way would you get away with it on an Australian airline. TW and I were kicked out of our prepaid emergency sets on Jetstar because TWs English was not 100 %!! I kicked up a stink - long story - we finished up in business class.
Its an old injury and just explains why I need leg space.

I can also set of the machines when walk through the security check \:D/ \:D/

Don't be disturbed you wont be sitting next to me anytime soon \:D/ \:D/

pipoz4444

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 2, 2020, 5:33 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
February 2, 2020, 4:48 pm

pipoz4444
That's a shame - I could have have asked you for your uneaten meal after I enjoyed finishing mine. ;)

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » February 2, 2020, 5:57 pm

jackspratt wrote:
February 2, 2020, 5:33 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
February 2, 2020, 4:48 pm

pipoz4444
That's a shame - I could have have asked you for your uneaten meal after I enjoyed finishing mine. ;)
I actually respectfully decline when the girl on Thai Smile offers the meal to to me.

I have learnt how to survive a one hour flight from Bangkok to Udon Thani without the need for food or water :lol:

pipoz4444

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » February 2, 2020, 6:57 pm

......I actually respectfully decline when the girl on Thai Smile offers the meal to to me.

A little bit selfish - I always take the meal home and give to the little girl next door who considers it a treat! :D

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » February 2, 2020, 8:23 pm

Bonanza wrote:
February 2, 2020, 6:57 pm
......I actually respectfully decline when the girl on Thai Smile offers the meal to to me.

A little bit selfish - I always take the meal home and give to the little girl next door who considers it a treat! :D
I wouldn't want to be accused of poisoning the little girl next door [-( nor the dog

I don't know if they print it on the Thai smile in flight food, but I looked on the back of one of those Handouts (not on Thai Smile, think it was on Malaysian Airlines) in the Paper Tubes, similar to the one in the photo below (a few years back).

From memory it had an expiry date of about 6 months, which then made me wonder how much preservatives they have in them. Granted that was about 5 years ago and they may have improved

pipoz4444

Delta-and-Luvo-food.jpg

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 3, 2020, 7:57 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
February 2, 2020, 8:23 pm

From memory it had an expiry date of about 6 months, which then made me wonder how much preservatives they have in them. Granted that was about 5 years ago and they may have improved
1 year? :lol:
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 3, 2020, 8:39 am

If only the food served looked anything remotely like the ad pics the airlines use twood be nice...but it doesnt
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » February 3, 2020, 11:49 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
February 3, 2020, 7:57 am
pipoz4444 wrote:

What, 1 year for the Expiry Date??

Must have a lot of Sodium Nitrite or Sodium Benzoate or sodium propionate, or all three, in it. :-k :-k

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 3, 2020, 1:49 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
February 3, 2020, 11:49 am
pipoz4444 wrote:

Yes but it could be like this
0751A5B5-89F9-49CA-9B41-EBF650E14AF5.jpeg
they look so real.
SWMBO and I got one of these kind for mum in law, we were amazed when she complained that however long she boiled the “noodles” they never became soft. :roll: :roll: ;)

I think I remember telling her that it wasn’t real but she probably forgot.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 4, 2020, 12:36 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
February 3, 2020, 11:49 am
pipoz4444 wrote:

Must have a lot of Sodium Nitrite or Sodium Benzoate or sodium propionate, or all three, in it. :-k :-k
Kerist! You wouldn't be needing to strike a light near that little lot, eh?

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » February 6, 2020, 11:31 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 2, 2020, 2:36 pm
Never heard of anyone carrying medical proof let alone Xrays to get a better seating location on a plane .. i reckon the airline check in desk would just ignore it n seat normally ..DM could take acopy of his school exma results from 1982 there were bad enough for me to get an upgrade.

As well as fatties will the airlines try to pick on anyone who is excessively tall ?? .. have acne , a large affro hairstyle , ginger hair , size 49 feet , wear loud un matching cheap clothing , have a speech impediment or abtuse accent and/or smell
in the future a new company called BEAUTIFUL PERFECT AIR WHERE ALL PASSENGERS ARE the correct weight for their height dress with sophistication , use soap and have a nice well manicured non ginger barnet .. with ticket prices double that of FATTIE HARBUCKLE AIRWAYS.

DM..
I have to say i have never read so much rubbish anywhere in my life as whats on this forum . Do you not not have enough brain matter to understand its all about cost ? Acne hair colour and other stupid things you have written have no bearing on this .?? Why do you write this ???Its all about lard asses who are subsidized by the normal sized people and kids.
My boy is 4 and weighs 20kgs charged the same as an adult and with 20kgs luggage allowance . If he is overweight by 5 kgs have to pay more when some 120kg lard ass with 20 kgs luggage does not That is not fair and not right and will change as the lard asses get bigger and bigger

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 7, 2020, 10:39 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
Never heard of anyone carrying medical proof let alone Xrays to get a better seating location on a plane ..
A number of years ago, before I was living here, I broke a foot in Bangkok. The doctor at Bumrungrad gave me some documents that I provided to Thai Airways (I was flying Thai from Bangkok to Tokyo on the way back to Boston) requiring them to put me in business class even though I had an economy ticket.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 7, 2020, 10:46 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 7, 2020, 10:39 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Never heard of anyone carrying medical proof let alone Xrays to get a better seating location on a plane ..
A number of years ago, before I was living here, I broke a foot in Bangkok. The doctor at Bumrungrad gave me some documents that I provided to Thai Airways (I was flying Thai from Bangkok to Tokyo on the way back to Boston) requiring them to put me in business class even though I had an economy ticket.
Too cool. A few years back I fractured my ankle jet skiing up in Minnesota the day before I was set to the fly back to Houston. I didn't get anything but a wheelchair, only up to security, and crap from TSA going through security in Minneapolis, I got a full pat down. But I guess that's the difference between Asian airlines/airports and US airlines/airports.

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » February 7, 2020, 12:06 pm

dragonz wrote:
February 6, 2020, 11:31 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Never heard of anyone carrying medical proof let alone Xrays to get a better seating location on a plane .. i reckon the airline check in desk would just ignore it n seat normally ..DM could take acopy of his school exma results from 1982 there were bad enough for me to get an upgrade.

As well as fatties will the airlines try to pick on anyone who is excessively tall ?? .. have acne , a large affro hairstyle , ginger hair , size 49 feet , wear loud un matching cheap clothing , have a speech impediment or abtuse accent and/or smell
in the future a new company called BEAUTIFUL PERFECT AIR WHERE ALL PASSENGERS ARE the correct weight for their height dress with sophistication , use soap and have a nice well manicured non ginger barnet .. with ticket prices double that of FATTIE HARBUCKLE AIRWAYS.

DM..
I have to say i have never read so much rubbish anywhere in my life as whats on this forum . Do you not not have enough brain matter to understand its all about cost ? Acne hair colour and other stupid things you have written have no bearing on this .?? Why do you write this ???Its all about lard asses who are subsidized by the normal sized people and kids.
My boy is 4 and weighs 20kgs charged the same as an adult and with 20kgs luggage allowance . If he is overweight by 5 kgs have to pay more when some 120kg lard ass with 20 kgs luggage does not That is not fair and not right and will change as the lard asses get bigger and bigger
It's called sarcasm. Something some nationals don't understand.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 7, 2020, 5:06 pm

Galee wrote:
February 7, 2020, 12:06 pm
dragonz wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM..
Personally, I think it's the andropause.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 7, 2020, 9:57 pm

Galee wrote:
February 7, 2020, 12:06 pm
dragonz wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM..
Indeed Gallee twood appear my tongue in cheek sarcastic post seems to have been lost in the ether and or the andropause whatever that is.

AS former tennis legend John MCenroe used to say ..YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS ..dragonz

DM ..

Disclaimer i and none of my family have any interests in Beautiful Perfect Airlines Comapany apart from being passengers :lol: :roll:

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 8, 2020, 11:15 am

mickojak wrote:
February 1, 2020, 8:14 pm
I'll never fly NOK again.
Last time plane rushed to the runway and shook the **** out of everything and everyone.
Once airborne, the pilot told us how happy he was that we took of early.
At DMK, slammed the plane down at full force then proudly told us we were 10mins early.
I'll wager he's the same with the ladies in the bedroom , old chum.

But I digress. I once had the misfortune to fly Gulf Air with a large Arab lady who was suffering from wind. I'm unsure of the co-relationship between being overweight and developing excess flatulence but I'm sure there's a link.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 8, 2020, 11:20 am

Earnest wrote:
February 8, 2020, 11:15 am
mickojak wrote:
February 1, 2020, 8:14 pm
I'll never fly NOK again.
Last time plane rushed to the runway and shook the **** out of everything and everyone.
Once airborne, the pilot told us how happy he was that we took of early.
At DMK, slammed the plane down at full force then proudly told us we were 10mins early.
I'll wager he's the same with the ladies in the bedroom , old chum.

But I digress. I once had the misfortune to fly Gulf Air with a large Arab lady who was suffering from wind. I'm unsure of the co-relationship between being overweight and developing excess flatulence but I'm sure there's a link.
Its all down to a combination of food consumed and internal body mass , large spaces fill up with gas n bobs yer uncle a fart is born .. baked beans and sage n onion stuffing are my flatulant nightmare ..its not rocket science i dont partake of these prior to traveling ... unless on a bycycle

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 8, 2020, 11:25 am

Then I can see no benefit to sharing a row with Billy Bunter or his sister, Bessie.

Thank you for your insights.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to “Travel & Transport”