Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2020, 5:17 pm

Mr Hewitt must be a very clever guy, in that (as some believe) he was apparently able to father a child 2 years before he met the mother. =D>

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 18, 2020, 5:44 pm

Sorry, old chap, Guards officers were never that clever. :lol:
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 6:32 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 18, 2020, 3:28 pm
pipadoo wrote:
January 18, 2020, 11:17 am
Zidane
He’s different because he is different- lacking any of the old blue stuff🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Very true but are you talking about Prince Harry or Drunk Monkey or both....very little of the "old blue stuff" in Scunthorpe,I fear. :-s
unless chang is blue you are correct Zid .. no royal blood in DM just proper Northern mans blood not that watery SOUTHERN DISHWATTER.
jackspratt wrote:
January 18, 2020, 5:17 pm
Mr Hewitt must be a very clever guy, in that (as some believe) he was apparently able to father a child 2 years before he met the mother. =D>
WALOB Jack Mr Hewit was in cahoots with Di long b4 the news filtered thru to the outback .. too long in the Ban Dung outback loosing track of time and reality ..it was common knowledge at the right time all over the tabloids as was Charlie n Camilla doing cake baking classes together .. PLEASE KEEP UP AT THE BACK - jack

dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2020, 7:21 pm

You are welcome to use the tabloids as your point of reference, DM - I'll stick with the facts.

ps have you checked the meaning of prurient interest yet?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 7:36 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 18, 2020, 7:21 pm
You are welcome to use the tabloids as your point of reference, DM - I'll stick with the facts.

ps have you checked the meaning of prurient interest yet?
Na fact checking wasnt on my urgent list of things to do today ,.. been busy all day , my anual spa massage and pubic hair wax .. ive found its way cheaper using the local vet than one of those posh places .. but a bit cramped and noisey in the holding cage... the other dogs complained too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back on topic .. please ilicit the FACTS and i will counter with all the tabloid pics you need of the said timely carhootifications of Di n Mr H.

Dm

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2020, 8:03 pm

The affair between Di and Hewitt may have been illicit, but it did not start until Harry was almost 2 years old.
Affair with the Princess of Wales

In 1994, six months after Hewitt's retirement from the armed forces, Anna Pasternak published the book Princess in Love. Hewitt was a major source, and it alleged that he had a five-year affair with Diana, Princess of Wales from 1986 to 1991. Diana confirmed the affair in her 1995 Panorama interview.......

.......Persistent suggestions have been made in the media that Hewitt, and not Charles, is the biological father of Diana's second son, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (born 1984). Hewitt stated to the press in 2002 that Harry had already been born by the time of the affair, a statement also made by Diana's police bodyguard. He reiterated this in an interview in 2017. Diana attributed Harry's coloration to her side of the family, calling him her "little Spencer".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hew ... s_of_Wales
Yes, it's wiki - but it is the best we have until you can come up with the credible, and dated, tabloid pics - which will put the whole debate to bed (no pun intended).

ps red hair runs strongly through the Spencer family. :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 8:09 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 18, 2020, 8:03 pm
The affair between Di and Hewitt may have been illicit, but it did not start until Harry was almost 2 years old.
Affair with the Princess of Wales

In 1994, six months after Hewitt's retirement from the armed forces, Anna Pasternak published the book Princess in Love. Hewitt was a major source, and it alleged that he had a five-year affair with Diana, Princess of Wales from 1986 to 1991. Diana confirmed the affair in her 1995 Panorama interview.......

.......Persistent suggestions have been made in the media that Hewitt, and not Charles, is the biological father of Diana's second son, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (born 1984). Hewitt stated to the press in 2002 that Harry had already been born by the time of the affair, a statement also made by Diana's police bodyguard. He reiterated this in an interview in 2017. Diana attributed Harry's coloration to her side of the family, calling him her "little Spencer".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hew ... s_of_Wales
Yes, it's wiki - but it is the best we have until you can come up with the credible, and dated, tabloid pics - which will put the whole debate to bed (no pun intended).

ps red hair runs strongly through the Spencer family. :D
i will do my best Jack but im just heading for a chang pro at accoustc .. 3 big uns for 199 so i may be some time responding .. i will say i have it on top notch authourity that H nailed Di way before your wiki dates .. and ginger hair runs in my family too hence my waxing today ..

DM ..

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 18, 2020, 8:17 pm

Oh my, I hope Harry doesn't end up like Edward VIII, banished to some long forgotten British colony and forced to befriend uniformed European fascists. :(

I'm afraid the Queen (Gawd bless 'er) should have seen all this coming, you should never invite divorced American women into the family. 8-[
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2020, 8:23 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 18, 2020, 8:17 pm
Oh my, I hope Harry doesn't end up like Edward VIII, banished to some long forgotten British colony..........
I imagine Uncle Tilo will take strong exception to your unkind description of Canada, as it applies to the current case.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 18, 2020, 9:45 pm

Yes, I suppose you're right. I must be the last man in NATO who still calls it British North America.

Still, rather over the top for a Royal to banish himself to the far reaches of the Americas, the British Press isn't that bad, is it? Harry was always a favourite of the British public too.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 18, 2020, 9:59 pm

I dont think that the Royal Family in their wildest dreams expected Joe (gullible) public to believe they only met in 1986 :shock:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 18, 2020, 10:26 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 18, 2020, 9:59 pm
I dont think that the Royal Family in their wildest dreams expected Joe (gullible) public to believe they only met in 1986 :shock:
I am sure DM would appreciate your assistance in tracking down the incriminating photos - or any credible evidence for that matter. =D>

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 18, 2020, 11:17 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 18, 2020, 10:26 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
January 18, 2020, 9:59 pm
I am sure DM would appreciate your assistance in tracking down the incriminating photos - or any credible evidence for that matter. =D>
N THERE LIES THE TALE .. Jackie me old son .. twas indeed 1984 when H was FIRST banging Di .. just cos the RF released its knowledge of a SUSPECTED THE ALLEGED encounter first happening in 1986 was to cover up the fact H junior was on his way ..camorn wake up smell the bacon mr Splat ..

DM recalls it well in May 84 i was getting married in blighty ,,Oct 86 my daughter was born .. and i recall Di n H were up to the buffers in the media and ginge minge ... the paparazzi were al over H , whilst Charles was talking to the trees n rolling in the hay with Camilla.

Dm knows his history .. n yes .. 2 chang pros n snacks 500 bt excellent accoustic most reccommended .

GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN ..

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 19, 2020, 4:51 am

Well the deed is done. No more HRH, lost public money and all his Military Appointments, Just plain old Duke and Duchess. Still a Prince though.
HM has made a point and acted well done Ma'am. Now lets get on , who his father is or was is irrelevant , harry has made a decision and got himself and his wife out. Good luck to them they will need it I think.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » January 19, 2020, 6:49 am

I t'hink that Harry and Meghans future together will be very strained, After the sparkle starts dimming in their love life and Harry realises what he has had to give up ( his cherished military links) feuding will be inevitable as in many relationships. I also do not believe that Meghan will stay true, as she is headstrong and has a wild streak.I feel sorry for Harry, he was caught. 'Hook, line and sinker.'

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » January 19, 2020, 7:48 am

I would change the dates of an affair for the amount off payoff Hewitt received and live very comfortably ever after😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 19, 2020, 10:05 am

joudon wrote:
January 19, 2020, 6:49 am
I t'hink that Harry and Meghans future together will be very strained, After the sparkle starts dimming in their love life and Harry realises what he has had to give up ( his cherished military links) feuding will be inevitable as in many relationships. I also do not believe that Meghan will stay true, as she is headstrong and has a wild streak.I feel sorry for Harry, he was caught. 'Hook, line and sinker.'
agree entirely .. Harry a smashing lad and maybe rather hastily used the brain in his y fronts over the head.

Either way DM wishes them happiness n good health where ever they reside.

DM

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » January 19, 2020, 12:45 pm

DM no chance
I give it 1 year and bye bye boring H, I found another young prat to fleece

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 19, 2020, 1:05 pm

pipadoo wrote:
January 19, 2020, 12:45 pm
DM no chance
I give it 1 year and bye bye boring H, I found another young prat to fleece
Really, if Megan was in it for the money, Harry is hardly the choice. If she was in it to become a Royal, well they seem to be distancing themselves from that life. Maybe they just want to be happy and left alone.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 19, 2020, 3:20 pm

Feel a bit sorry for Meg really, her agent obviously failed to point out that her (hollywood) view of a fairytale princess living in a disney castle with rainbows and sparkle everywhere whose only job was to occasionally appear on the balcony and wave to her adoring minnions was a bit flawed, and it wasn't a 13 episode tour after which you get an oscar nomination and a new role

Return to “World News”