Pug

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
milkman
udonmap.com

Pug

Post by milkman » December 2, 2019, 5:17 pm

I've decided to get dad a pug for the reasons in this article.
https://figopetinsurance.com/blog/5-rea ... -breed-you Any advice about where and how to get one? Thanks. :D

saint
udonmap.com

Re: Pug

Post by saint » December 3, 2019, 6:07 am

Do not buy any dog with a shortened or flattened nose in a tropical climate unless you want years of expensive vets bills and eventual heartbreak .
These dogs find it hard to breath in a cooler climate , in a tropical , hot humid climate , they really suffer .
Pugs are a nice lap dog , just not here.

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » December 3, 2019, 12:12 pm

Saint, what kind of dog would you recommend? I want a small or toy sized dog that would be fun for my wife's father and the nieces to have around. Don't like barking, which eliminates chiwowas and lots of brieds. Jack Russell way too active. My first choice was a shiz tsu, but they have long hair which makes them hot while attracting bugs.

Also, if you or anyone can tell me where to go to find this dog...

Thanks!

Alan

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 3, 2019, 2:17 pm

Alan sounds like your father in law would be far better of with a nice puddy cat to sit on his lap and be stroked.
Meets ALL the requirements from the linked article without any of the usual doggie drawbacks

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 3, 2019, 2:22 pm

Ferrets make great pets .. love being caressed and very loyal .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 3, 2019, 3:00 pm

milkman wrote:
December 3, 2019, 12:12 pm
Saint, what kind of dog would you recommend? I want a small or toy sized dog that would be fun for my wife's father and the nieces to have around. Don't like barking, which eliminates chiwowas and lots of brieds. Jack Russell way too active. My first choice was a shiz tsu, but they have long hair which makes them hot while attracting bugs.

Also, if you or anyone can tell me where to go to find this dog...

Thanks!

Alan
The best i can come up with is a Bichon Frize..
Ticks a lot of your boxes and they like the heat , dispite having a fluffy coat , and you will have to clean around its eyes daily . Years ago we bought my mother in law one for her birthday . Great dog , followed her everywhere , didnt need much exercise , easy to train , happy on your lap all day , or not .
If you want short haired , then i would go for a Jack Russel .
All dogs have traits that can be annoying , but you can minimise a dog barking for instance with training

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”