Tyre pump

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
kakariki
udonmap.com

Tyre pump

Post by kakariki » November 2, 2019, 11:31 am

Hi all
Where can I buy a good tyre pump, either hand or foot operated. They don't seem to ladt long here.
Thanks Barry

mech_401
udonmap.com

Re: Tyre pump

Post by mech_401 » November 2, 2019, 12:54 pm

good question , i bought a sturdy looking foot
job from old bigC for 500-600 baht that lasted
about two months. ปั๊มลม long cyl (hand)better

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » November 5, 2019, 10:31 am

i bought one similar to this,same brand from the bicycle shop on the corner by the 5 way traffic lights up from central,it was the aluminium one which is slightly more expensive than the plastic ones,think i paid just over 500 baht but that was a good 4/5 years ago, still going strong seen same ones in sports shops in central going for over double the price i went through a few of the cheaper ones before i bought this one mine had the double adapter to allow for both valve types https://www.beto.com.tw/products/ins.php?index_id=63

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » November 5, 2019, 5:12 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
November 5, 2019, 10:31 am
i bought one similar to this,same brand from the bicycle shop on the corner by the 5 way traffic lights up from central,it was the aluminium one which is slightly more expensive than the plastic ones,think i paid just over 500 baht but that was a good 4/5 years ago, still going strong seen same ones in sports shops in central going for over double the price i went through a few of the cheaper ones before i bought this one mine had the double adapter to allow for both valve types https://www.beto.com.tw/products/ins.php?index_id=63
Thanks for that, I'll check it out, looks like a quality one.

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » November 5, 2019, 6:20 pm

kakariki wrote:
November 5, 2019, 5:12 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
November 5, 2019, 10:31 am
Thanks for that, I'll check it out, looks like a quality one.
I bought one from this shop, when I bought my racing bike, it is still going strong today, after 3 years. Always buy
what the guys in the shop are using and you will not go far wrong.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » November 6, 2019, 8:18 am

I'll go there soon as soon as they open

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 6, 2019, 10:09 am

Mr D.I.Y locations sell them. I buy the 80 baht ones. Last for about a year unless left lying around in the sun by the kids.

If the valve connectors fail, you can replacements for 35 baht at the big Chinese discount place off the Sam Phrao road, on the left about 400m past Global traffic lights. They have bike pumps too BTW.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » November 6, 2019, 3:38 pm

Thanks to all, I bought a good one from the bicycle shop,

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”