Hitachi washing machine spares in Udon

General Udon Thani topics only!
dalek
udonmap.com

Hitachi washing machine spares in Udon

Post by dalek » November 4, 2019, 11:30 am

Does anyone know if there's a washing machine shop or Hitachi spares shop in Udon?

While I have ordered direct from Hitachi in BKK in the past, I was hoping somebody might know of someone local?

I need a drain hose for a Hitachi SF-80K washing machine.

Thanks.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: Hitachi washing machine spares in Udon

Post by FrazeeDK » November 4, 2019, 11:53 am

Udon Kreuang Yen located here: https://www.google.com/maps/@17.3899214 ... 312!8i6656

heading into town about 200 meters past the Big C Overpass. They do all sorts of repairs and can order parts to about anything. Either bring the part with you or take a picture of the part data plate to show them.. They got me Siemens dryer parts in about 2 days.
Dave

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » November 4, 2019, 11:55 am

They sell drain hoses in Do Home.
Alternately you can buy in Amorn at Big C.

dalek
udonmap.com

Post by dalek » November 6, 2019, 4:23 pm

Thanks for the replies you guys. I'll take a look at both.

dalek
udonmap.com

Post by dalek » November 13, 2019, 8:43 am

As the OP, an update:
Found Udon Kreuang Yen on the excellent map attached, although they were closed at the time.
The next day I was going to head there, but thought I'd have a look in at Amorn on the way.

I'd already checked with Hitachi BKK who said the price for a new drain hose was 120 Baht plus postage - so nearly 300 Baht in total.

In Amorn I asked and was shown the section they have selling spare drain hoses.
The girl I asked tried to palm me off with the first one she came across. I pointed out out it was about 2-3mm smaller than the original I'd taken with me. "Mai pen rai, it's OK", she said.
I persisted and she found the Hitachi copy hoses which were the same diameter as mine. 80 Baht, A bargain! It fitted fine too, so I didn't even get to Udon Kreuang Yen.

Thanks for both your help with this.

As an aside, I noticed Amorn have made "improvements" since the last time I was in there. The shelving has been moved around now, placing two rows right in the middle between a pillar, making it impossible to get past - ha ha!
See the pic.
Attachments
Amorn-shelving-750w.jpg

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”