The Land of Snowflakes

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
User avatar
Raoul Duke
udonmap.com
Posts: 314
Joined: March 29, 2017, 10:17 am
Location: 76.3 k's south of Laos border

The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Raoul Duke » October 8, 2019, 5:58 pm



Voiceover for hire.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 644
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Whistler » October 26, 2019, 10:00 pm

Interesting term Snowflake,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake_(slang)

Originally termed to describe somebody who feels a bit precious and unique, but fragile. Now popularized as a derogatory term for those who support Progressive political ideologies.

Kinda like the twist 'Snowflake-in-Chief' coined by The Guardian as a pushback from the Progressive press. Trump, feels precious and unique, but given the Impeachment Train rushing down the line, seems to be more fragile by the day.
watching in horror

User avatar
mech_401
udonmap.com
Posts: 471
Joined: August 13, 2018, 3:59 am

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by mech_401 » October 27, 2019, 3:45 am

it actually refers to trumps opposition as never
in living memory have we had so much sour grapes and sore losers. but please cont brit analysis :-s

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1129
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by jai yen yen » October 27, 2019, 9:18 am

Snowflake= loony, leftist, loser.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 644
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Whistler » October 27, 2019, 10:51 am

what is term for a middle-of-the-road person?
watching in horror

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by saint » October 27, 2019, 1:12 pm

Jaywalker .

User avatar
marjamlew
udonmap.com
Posts: 1791
Joined: March 13, 2006, 2:00 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by marjamlew » October 27, 2019, 1:20 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 27, 2019, 10:51 am
what is term for a middle-of-the-road person?
snow flakes to the left - knuckle draggers and cave dwellers to the right. i think the middle of the road person is a fence sitter.
Watch Me!!

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 644
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Whistler » October 27, 2019, 6:25 pm

Thatcher said they get hit by the traffic going in each direction.

What a shame that policies no longer seem to be viewed on their merits as opposed to a hard position based on ideology.

Facts have been subjugated to the back seat, it's all about being identified as a member of the tribe on the left or the tribe on the right, follow the tribe's dictates or ......
watching in horror

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1129
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by jai yen yen » October 28, 2019, 5:03 am

There was a time when being a man meant something, today a strong man is frowned upon, boys are taught to be soft and feminine as well as being encouraged to search for their feminine side and explore the idea of changing there gender. Girls are exposed to this as well. Throughout history the strong have dominated the weak. Today the weak are fighting back and they are the left of society. Transgenders, Gays, people who don't or won't work and want everything given to them, a lot of the younger generation who have been babied as they grew up and now are on their own and can not deal with the realities of life and soft and weak people in general. Just look at the Antifa protesters and you will see what I mean, all losers. On the right you have the strong who are willing to work, believe a man is a man, a woman is a women and everyone should try to work and make a life for themselves. Along with these people you get more aggressive and harder people and many who have no use for the left wing individuals. It will be interesting to see what the future brings.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 585
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Kenr6583 » October 28, 2019, 7:20 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:03 am
There was a time when being a man meant something, today a strong man is frowned upon, boys are taught to be soft and feminine as well as being encouraged to search for their feminine side and explore the idea of changing there gender. Girls are exposed to this as well. Throughout history the strong have dominated the weak. Today the weak are fighting back and they are the left of society. Transgenders, Gays, people who don't or won't work and want everything given to them, a lot of the younger generation who have been babied as they grew up and now are on their own and can not deal with the realities of life and soft and weak people in general. Just look at the Antifa protesters and you will see what I mean, all losers. On the right you have the strong who are willing to work, believe a man is a man, a woman is a women and everyone should try to work and make a life for themselves. Along with these people you get more aggressive and harder people and many who have no use for the left wing individuals. It will be interesting to see what the future brings.


This is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read on here. You actually believe that individuals who are to the left of your ideology are losers and weak? It doesn't seem to me that the Proud Boys or the White Supremacist you seem to cherish aren't too different from Antifa, but they seem to fall in line with your far right beliefs so it's okay. The hate that is being spewed is what is causing these problems, and we know who is leading the charge on that.

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1814
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Udon Map » October 28, 2019, 8:12 am

marjamlew wrote:
October 27, 2019, 1:20 pm
snow flakes to the left - knuckle draggers and cave dwellers to the right.
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2647
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by papafarang » October 28, 2019, 9:03 am

Udon Map wrote:
October 28, 2019, 8:12 am
marjamlew wrote:
October 27, 2019, 1:20 pm
snow flakes to the left - knuckle draggers and cave dwellers to the right.
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
About sums it up :roll:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 1946
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by noosard » October 28, 2019, 9:18 am

marjamlew wrote:
October 27, 2019, 1:20 pm
Whistler wrote:
October 27, 2019, 10:51 am
what is term for a middle-of-the-road person?
snow flakes to the left - knuckle draggers and cave dwellers to the right. i think the middle of the road person is a fence sitter.
Hope that fence is not barb wire

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 644
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Whistler » October 28, 2019, 5:58 pm

There are a number of independent bodies who rank 'Best President', results are fairly consistent, Business Insider (More to the Right than the Left) produced this ranking in July this year.

1. Abe Lincoln - (moderate) Republican
2. George Washington - Independent
3. Franklin D Roosevelt - Democrat
4. Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
5. Dwight D. Eisenhower - Republican
6. Harry Truman - Democrat
7. Thomas Jefferson - Democratic Republican
8. John F Kennedy - Democrat
9. Ronald Reagan - Republican
10. Lyndon B Johnson - Democrat

So half of the top 10 presidents were from the Progressive side of politics -

Snowflakes? I don't think so.
Losers? I don't think so
Looney? I don't think so
Leftists? Yep

Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and JFK all had distinguished military careers, however Eisenhower was a trainer and administrator, the other two saw live combat.

The name calling like 'snowflake' is petty, divisive and unsustainable, there are many outstanding Progressives in the USA, many with outstanding credentials in both the Military and in Businesses.
watching in horror

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 585
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Kenr6583 » October 28, 2019, 11:36 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:58 pm
There are a number of independent bodies who rank 'Best President', results are fairly consistent, Business Insider (More to the Right than the Left) produced this ranking in July this year.

1. Abe Lincoln - (moderate) Republican
2. George Washington - Independent
3. Franklin D Roosevelt - Democrat
4. Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
5. Dwight D. Eisenhower - Republican
6. Harry Truman - Democrat
7. Thomas Jefferson - Democratic Republican
8. John F Kennedy - Democrat
9. Ronald Reagan - Republican
10. Lyndon B Johnson - Democrat

So half of the top 10 presidents were from the Progressive side of politics -

Snowflakes? I don't think so.
Losers? I don't think so
Looney? I don't think so
Leftists? Yep

Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and JFK all had distinguished military careers, however Eisenhower was a trainer and administrator, the other two saw live combat.

The name calling like 'snowflake' is petty, divisive and unsustainable, there are many outstanding Progressives in the USA, many with outstanding credentials in both the Military and in Businesses.
Well said.

User avatar
mech_401
udonmap.com
Posts: 471
Joined: August 13, 2018, 3:59 am

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by mech_401 » October 29, 2019, 12:48 am

what is it with all the brit analysis experts who
have done their thesis on u.s. political scene

i thought when L.S. stepped down, others would
be sporting and give it a rest. not so apparently =;
its been beaten to death already

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1129
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by jai yen yen » October 29, 2019, 2:42 am

Whistler wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:58 pm
There are a number of independent bodies who rank 'Best President', results are fairly consistent, Business Insider (More to the Right than the Left) produced this ranking in July this year.

1. Abe Lincoln - (moderate) Republican
2. George Washington - Independent
3. Franklin D Roosevelt - Democrat
4. Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
5. Dwight D. Eisenhower - Republican
6. Harry Truman - Democrat
7. Thomas Jefferson - Democratic Republican
8. John F Kennedy - Democrat
9. Ronald Reagan - Republican
10. Lyndon B Johnson - Democrat

So half of the top 10 presidents were from the Progressive side of politics -

Snowflakes? I don't think so.
Losers? I don't think so
Looney? I don't think so
Leftists? Yep

Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and JFK all had distinguished military careers, however Eisenhower was a trainer and administrator, the other two saw live combat.

The name calling like 'snowflake' is petty, divisive and unsustainable, there are many outstanding Progressives in the USA, many with outstanding credentials in both the Military and in Businesses.
The political left in the distant past is nothing like it is today.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1129
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by jai yen yen » October 29, 2019, 2:44 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 28, 2019, 7:20 am
jai yen yen wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:03 am
There was a time when being a man meant something, today a strong man is frowned upon, boys are taught to be soft and feminine as well as being encouraged to search for their feminine side and explore the idea of changing there gender. Girls are exposed to this as well. Throughout history the strong have dominated the weak. Today the weak are fighting back and they are the left of society. Transgenders, Gays, people who don't or won't work and want everything given to them, a lot of the younger generation who have been babied as they grew up and now are on their own and can not deal with the realities of life and soft and weak people in general. Just look at the Antifa protesters and you will see what I mean, all losers. On the right you have the strong who are willing to work, believe a man is a man, a woman is a women and everyone should try to work and make a life for themselves. Along with these people you get more aggressive and harder people and many who have no use for the left wing individuals. It will be interesting to see what the future brings.


This is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read on here. You actually believe that individuals who are to the left of your ideology are losers and weak? It doesn't seem to me that the Proud Boys or the White Supremacist you seem to cherish aren't too different from Antifa, but they seem to fall in line with your far right beliefs so it's okay. The hate that is being spewed is what is causing these problems, and we know who is leading the charge on that.
The facts speak for themselves, the problem with snowflakes and the left is they ignore facts so there is no point arguing with them or you as you are probably a lefty snowflake as well.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 585
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Kenr6583 » October 29, 2019, 3:16 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 29, 2019, 2:44 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 28, 2019, 7:20 am
jai yen yen wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:03 am
There was a time when being a man meant something, today a strong man is frowned upon, boys are taught to be soft and feminine as well as being encouraged to search for their feminine side and explore the idea of changing there gender. Girls are exposed to this as well. Throughout history the strong have dominated the weak. Today the weak are fighting back and they are the left of society. Transgenders, Gays, people who don't or won't work and want everything given to them, a lot of the younger generation who have been babied as they grew up and now are on their own and can not deal with the realities of life and soft and weak people in general. Just look at the Antifa protesters and you will see what I mean, all losers. On the right you have the strong who are willing to work, believe a man is a man, a woman is a women and everyone should try to work and make a life for themselves. Along with these people you get more aggressive and harder people and many who have no use for the left wing individuals. It will be interesting to see what the future brings.


This is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read on here. You actually believe that individuals who are to the left of your ideology are losers and weak? It doesn't seem to me that the Proud Boys or the White Supremacist you seem to cherish aren't too different from Antifa, but they seem to fall in line with your far right beliefs so it's okay. The hate that is being spewed is what is causing these problems, and we know who is leading the charge on that.
The facts speak for themselves, the problem with snowflakes and the left is they ignore facts so there is no point arguing with them or you as you are probably a lefty snowflake as well.
Actually I am not a liberal or a snowflake, nor do I have to resort to ignorant and moronic comments as you do. There is only one fact that matters, and that is individuals who "worship" an individual such as the current POTUS are the individuals who think everyone who differs with their ideology are losers and weak. And that is a very sad way to think and live.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 644
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by Whistler » October 29, 2019, 11:47 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 29, 2019, 2:42 am

The political left in the distant past is nothing like it is today.
The political Right in the past is nothing like it is today.

Presidents from both sides were more respectful to others and upheld the dignity of that office.
watching in horror

Post Reply

Return to “Open Forum”