the only good Tory is a lavatory

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 6:18 am

yartims wrote:
September 24, 2019, 8:43 pm
theres now more plastic in the sea than fish
Climate change? Littering is another issue.

Don't throw plastic in the ocean.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » September 25, 2019, 7:04 am

[youtube][/youtube]
Jeez looks like Nancy Pelosi has a Mini-Me,I suggest if anybody has stolen this girls childhood it’s her parents.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 7:14 am

Chuchi wrote:
September 25, 2019, 7:04 am
[youtube][/youtube]
Jeez looks like Nancy Pelosi has a Mini-Me,I suggest if anybody has stolen this girls childhood it’s her parents.
St. Greta of Thunberg is worse than Pelosi ever thought about being. 55555 That child is a wreck.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 25, 2019, 10:29 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 24, 2019, 10:33 am
Instead of looking at what is actually happening - today, and right now - the deniers will continue to look at the easy deflection target of "predictions". Which of course, is a giant red-herring
Very accurate assessment , deflection the mainstay of the extreme right. Never mind what's really happening. Quick start another war so the MSN start talking about something else.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » September 25, 2019, 3:15 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 25, 2019, 7:14 am
Chuchi wrote:
September 25, 2019, 7:04 am
[youtube][/youtube]
St. Greta of Thunberg is worse than Pelosi ever thought about being. 55555 That child is a wreck.
I thought her speech was well written and perfectly executed , and her glare at Trump was priceless .Science is not just a one way street . It gives us all the goodies in life , and sometimes it warns us of the cost .

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 25, 2019, 3:56 pm

"St. Greta of Thunberg is worse than Pelosi ever thought about being. 55555 That child is a wreck."

If you disagree with somelses point of view and you have no data or dont understand the issue attack the person, it makes you look like one knows what they are talking about but in the end it is just blurting out words. Plus it is especially heroic to attack a child.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 6:11 pm

Says the highly acclaimed business owner and executive without a clue about wages -- or anything else for that matter. The champion of copy & paste without ever any original thoughts elaborating on it -- just opinions based on, well, that highly acclaimed business executive experience that is yet to show itself.

My views on the mmcc hoax -- original, detailed and thorough -- are well documented throughout this thread. Some repeatedly because of those who arrive late to the party and claim to want an explanation (they're really just another troll).

In addition, St. Greta of Thunberg's views are well documented. You can read them anywhere. You can even watch and listen, which is probably less painful for you.

A scholar such as yourself -- albeit weak in reading comprehension (proven repeatedly) -- could easily compare and contrast my views with those of St. Greta and find out exactly why I disagree with this little propagandist.

I'm not repeating myself -- especially to a troll like you.

As for St. Greta's age. Matters not. I couldn't care less. Chuckie's sister was inserted into the discussion by her parents. Once there, the little angry-faced pawn is fair game. The globalists use children in order to provide cover for the agenda. That's not about to silence me. I'm familiar with their game of using children as shields.

St. Greta's efforts would be better served if she helped her home country get rid of all their imported migrant bombers.

And by the way, since we're talking about how adolescents are treated, how did the LIB Thug Mob treat Nick Sandmann in DC for standing silently and smiling with his MAGA hat on his head while a Native-American banged a drum in his face? And don't forget the lies the media told about him.

Did you clutch your pearls over that? Get outta here with your fake outrage.

Greta and Nazi.jpg

Jag är bara så oskyldig och söt.

Greta isn't a Nazi, but the globalist left is using a very old tactic that once proved successful.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 25, 2019, 8:03 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 25, 2019, 6:11 pm
Greta and Nazi.jpg
Greta and Nazi.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Greta isn't a Nazi, but the globalist left is using a very old tactic that once proved successful.
Greta isn't a Nazi but .................. I thought I would throw this in just for impact.

How contemptible.

You really have jumped the shark, LS. =;

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 8:11 pm

jackspratt wrote:
September 25, 2019, 8:03 pm
. . .
Even when remarks are prefaced, you ignore them and insist on being a mindreader.

Some people need to just post something. Anything. You're hilarious.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 25, 2019, 8:20 pm

It sure doesnt look good a grown man going after a young lady no mater what the conditions are. She is only 16 and to be considered an adult in TEXAS is 17. Also, posting a picture of her portrayed as a Nazi, SHAME
If you wish to post your information am glad to possibly read it but for me to go searching in your vast trove of riches forget it as there are definitely more important things to do.
As for outrage you seem to be on the edge

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 8:26 pm

It sure doesnt look good a grown man going after a young lady no mater what the conditions are. She is only 16 and to be considered an adult in TEXAS is 17. Also, posting a picture of her portrayed as a Nazi, SHAME
If you wish to post your information am glad to possibly read it but for me to go searching in your vast trove of riches forget it as there are definitely more important things to do.
As for outrage you seem to be on the edge
This is probably the longest post of original thought ever contributed to the forum. Your own words. Congrats.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I explained the propagandist nature of St. Greta's "look," and specifically described not only what it IS (a shield), but what it is NOT. You chose to ignore all that ... reading comprehension remediation still needed.

Have a good evening.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 25, 2019, 8:35 pm

This is how Ms Thunberg looked at her UN appearance.

To use an earlier image of her alongside a Nazi propaganda photo is utterly contemptible - no matter how much you try and spin it.

Mr D'Souza is no doubt very proud of you.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 8:38 pm

This is how Ms Thunberg looked at her UN appearance.

To use an earlier image of her alongside a Nazi propaganda photo is utterly contemptible - no matter how much you try and spin it.

Mr D'Souza is no doubt very proud of you.
That same childlike innocence with the braided hair. So sweet.

Not spinning a damn thing. I explained the use of children as shields -- stated what she was and was NOT. You choose to do your usual trolling game.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 8:45 pm

Time for St. Greta to return home and hammer the EU with some angry-face lectures.

Politico reports that the EU is increasing the funding of private jets for EU officials, while at the same time claiming to be a "global climate leader" in cutting carbon emissions.

Do as I say, not as I do. More mmcc believer hypocrisy.

But not to worry ... Eurobarometer Survey of the EU Commission: 27,000 Euros surveyed last month. The main concern was worries over immigration, not climate change.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 25, 2019, 8:54 pm

So you use an image from your side of politics from 80 years ago, and try to explain it away as "a globalist left" tactic.

Contemptible.

Domat
udonmap.com

Post by Domat » September 25, 2019, 8:58 pm

Lone Star wrote: ↑
September 25, 2019, 12:11 pm

Greta and Nazi.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 41 times
Greta isn't a Nazi,

So who is the Nazi here if not you? Posting this picture tells it all. Same as Nazi said we did it for the Führer.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 25, 2019, 8:58 pm

So you use an image from your side of politics from 80 years ago, and try to explain it away as "a globalist left" tactic.

Contemptible.
The globalist left adopted it -- no matter where you think the Nazis fall on the government continuum.

My side of politics is dead center federal constitutional republic. That's not Nazis.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » September 26, 2019, 12:25 am

The problem with global warming, is that you cannot stop it by just putting your hand out, any more than you can stop a steam roller. The momentum already in place will mean that if we stopped emitting CO2 now warming will still take place for decades to come - we have just been storing the heat in the oceans. It would take at least 20-50 years for CO2 levels to fall back to pre-industrial levels (and let's face it, we are a LONG way from stopping Anthropogenic CO2 emissions).

If you look at what has happened in the last 2 decades - warming was 0.2 degrees Centigrade per decade (higher than any previous decadal change) - at that rate, it will only take another 40 years to get to that Magic 2 degrees of warming ...... Sea level is now rising at 3 times the rate of the last century ...... and we have had another year of record temperatures, floods and monster hurricanes.

Many staple crops will suffer - heat damage occurs in wheat from 27 degrees Centigrade. 30 degrees at a critical time for grain development can drastically cut yield. Rice suffers at 38 degrees. High soil temperatures kill roots (i have seen this in Thailand). Above 50 degrees, many annual crops die. Most plants actually grow best fairly close to their lethal temperatures -so many crops are grown where it doesn't take much to turn productive farmland into a death zone.

We haven't even touched on what melting the permafrost will do...

Humanity may survive - well sorry i mean Humans will survive, Humanity will be an early casualty. Up to one billion climate refugees - will Russia take them in? Not a nice world for our children.

Some good news. The UK has been reducing its emissions now for about 25 years,a 40% cut. Wales apparently got 48% of their electricity from renewable sources last year, could be 100% in less than 20 years. Shows what can be done, without trying to hard.

Return to “World News”