ClimateGate busts things wide open

World news discussion forum
Post Reply
User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1161
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Giggle » September 21, 2019, 9:36 pm

Bayrack totally ignored his own nonsense and chose to invest on the oceanfront -- and the bank financed it! Must not be so huge of a risk after all.
Says it all.
Mexico will pay for the wall.
A desperate, withering voice in the wilderness.



Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2906
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Doodoo » September 21, 2019, 10:22 pm

Lone Star wrote: ↑September 21, 2019, 1:51 pm
Over 50 years of failed predictions ...
Mexico will pay for the wall.

Just sayin'....

Bravo Udon Map here are some more
1) ""I will take care of women, and I have great respect for women. I do cherish women, and I will take care of women." I am gritting my teeth on this one

2) Never take a vacation while serving as president. FORE!!!

3) Reduce the $18 trillion national debt (what we up to now $22.5 Trillion) https://usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by papafarang » September 22, 2019, 6:07 am

Doodoo wrote:
September 21, 2019, 10:22 pm
Lone Star wrote: ↑September 21, 2019, 1:51 pm
Over 50 years of failed predictions ...
Mexico will pay for the wall.

Just sayin'....

Bravo Udon Map here are some more
1) ""I will take care of women, and I have great respect for women. I do cherish women, and I will take care of women." I am gritting my teeth on this one

2) Never take a vacation while serving as president. FORE!!!

3) Reduce the $18 trillion national debt (what we up to now $22.5 Trillion) https://usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
No they are failed promise's . Predictions are just failed gueses. Will it rain today ?, will horse number seven win ? I can predict someone will die riding a motorbike today and I will be right , I cannot predict his name address, where and what time it will happen and where. Seems LS want's details,exact dates, exact amounts and where it will occur. Climate study is in its infancy and will never be precise in any way, it will always be a guide. 50 failed predictions :lol: that's proof of nothing except 50 predictions (gueses) didn't come true . So here's a prediction ,humans will be gone in 251 years, get back to me if I'm wrong :lol: as for Greta she don't give a rat's ass about our thoughts as we all will be long dead and gone before the crap hits the fan
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3415
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by saint » September 22, 2019, 9:07 am

Maybe the scientists should just stick to the facts , and stop making predictions .
These facts cannot be disputed .
The ice is melting , not just at the poles but also mountain glaciers .
Temperatures are rising .
Sea levels are rising.
We are plundering the worlds natural resources at a unsustainable rate .
Weather patterns are changing , with more violent storms , floods , and droughts , happening more frequently than in the past .
The world will survive , baring a massive collision with an an astaroid . Mankind and all present life may not unless the people with the power to change things , wake up and smell the coffee , and stop blaming everyone else

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Lone Star » September 22, 2019, 9:35 am

.

This is too good not to repost every damn day. Reality is a killer for the cult of believers.

=====

Despite the predictions and encouragement of St. Greta of Thunburg, and the alarmism of the mmcc believers (lower case intended, since they are losing credibility with each passing day), there are over 40 predictions made by these folks that have NOT come true.

Over 50 years of failed predictions ...

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-yea ... redictions

If you knew anyone whose advice was wrong as few as 3 times, you'd probably stop listening to them, but the mmcc believers ignore their defeats and march onward in the name of science, while ignoring reality.

Here are some of the absolute best, but failed, alarmism attempts in chronological order:

1966 - Oil Gone in Ten Years
1969 - Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989
1970 - Killer Bees (SNL even laughed at this one)
1970 - Ice Age By 2000
1970 - Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970 - America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971 - New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972 - Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1976 - Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980 - Peak Oil In 2000s
1978 - No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988 - Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs (that's weather, right?)
1988 - Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (didn't happen)
1989 - Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989 - New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (didn't happen)
1996 - Peak Oil in 2020
2002 - Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2002 - Peak Oil in 2010
2004 - Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2005 - Manhattan Underwater by 2015
2008 - Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008 - Climate Genius "the Angry Poodle" Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009 - Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009 - UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009 - Climate Genius "the Angry Poodle" Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013 - Arctic Ice-Free by 2015

How many of their alarmist predictions HAVE come true?

It's time for the world's population to keep doing all they can to recycle and be aware of bad habits, but to go for the gusto and enjoy their lives. Like Obama. All of his mmcc hysteria didn't prevent him from spending $15 million on waterfront property. Bayrack totally ignored his own nonsense and chose to invest on the oceanfront -- and the bank financed it! Must not be so huge of a risk after all.

=====

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

zero predictions.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by papafarang » September 22, 2019, 11:39 am

Lone Star wrote:
September 22, 2019, 9:35 am
.

This is too good not to repost every damn day. Reality is a killer for the cult of believers.

=====

Despite the predictions and encouragement of St. Greta of Thunburg, and the alarmism of the mmcc believers (lower case intended, since they are losing credibility with each passing day), there are over 40 predictions made by these folks that have NOT come true.

Over 50 years of failed predictions ...

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-yea ... redictions

If you knew anyone whose advice was wrong as few as 3 times, you'd probably stop listening to them, but the mmcc believers ignore their defeats and march onward in the name of science, while ignoring reality.

Here are some of the absolute best, but failed, alarmism attempts in chronological order:

1966 - Oil Gone in Ten Years
1969 - Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989
1970 - Killer Bees (SNL even laughed at this one)
1970 - Ice Age By 2000
1970 - Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970 - America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971 - New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972 - Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1976 - Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980 - Peak Oil In 2000s
1978 - No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988 - Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs (that's weather, right?)
1988 - Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (didn't happen)
1989 - Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989 - New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (didn't happen)
1996 - Peak Oil in 2020
2002 - Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2002 - Peak Oil in 2010
2004 - Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2005 - Manhattan Underwater by 2015
2008 - Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008 - Climate Genius "the Angry Poodle" Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009 - Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009 - UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009 - Climate Genius "the Angry Poodle" Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013 - Arctic Ice-Free by 2015

How many of their alarmist predictions HAVE come true?

It's time for the world's population to keep doing all they can to recycle and be aware of bad habits, but to go for the gusto and enjoy their lives. Like Obama. All of his mmcc hysteria didn't prevent him from spending $15 million on waterfront property. Bayrack totally ignored his own nonsense and chose to invest on the oceanfront -- and the bank financed it! Must not be so huge of a risk after all.

=====

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."


zero predictions.jpg
you see that's the problem , your talking predictions, that itself explains it. no one ever has said a prediction is a fact
" How many of their alarmist predictions HAVE come true? "
keep banging on about predictions ,predictions , predictions :roll: . As saint put it you need to stop muddying the wasters with barmy statements. how about trying to discredit PROJECTIONS.
this might help you get back on track.

Prediction is something that is deduced from existing or given set of facts. It is like an assumption of a pattern or a cycle that you have based on certain given and existing facts. The cycle can, always, alter itself due to various uncontrollable external factors. Since it is more or less an alignment to the existing patterns and studies based on existent or known events, they may or may not be true. We use predictions when there are external factors that can alter the course of whatever result we are looking for and they cannot be controlled or prevented.

Projection, on the other hand, is also based on facts that are existent, given and true, but they are based on calculations and numbers. Projections are always based on calculations and nothing is assumed. It is always kind of quantitative and analytical. The result is more or less numeric and then the conclusion is based on it
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by papafarang » September 22, 2019, 11:41 am

papafarang wrote:
September 22, 2019, 11:39 am
Lone Star wrote:
September 22, 2019, 9:35 am
.

This is too good not to repost every damn day. Reality is a killer for the cult of believers.

=====

Despite the predictions and encouragement of St. Greta of Thunburg, and the alarmism of the mmcc believers (lower case intended, since they are losing credibility with each passing day), there are over 40 predictions made by these folks that have NOT come true.

Over 50 years of failed predictions ...

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-yea ... redictions

If you knew anyone whose advice was wrong as few as 3 times, you'd probably stop listening to them, but the mmcc believers ignore their defeats and march onward in the name of science, while ignoring reality.

Here are some of the absolute best, but failed, alarmism attempts in chronological order:

1966 - Oil Gone in Ten Years
1969 - Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989
1970 - Killer Bees (SNL even laughed at this one)
1970 - Ice Age By 2000
1970 - Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970 - America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971 - New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972 - Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1976 - Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980 - Peak Oil In 2000s
1978 - No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988 - Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs (that's weather, right?)
1988 - Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (didn't happen)
1989 - Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989 - New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (didn't happen)
1996 - Peak Oil in 2020
2002 - Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2002 - Peak Oil in 2010
2004 - Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2005 - Manhattan Underwater by 2015
2008 - Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008 - Climate Genius "the Angry Poodle" Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009 - Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009 - UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009 - Climate Genius "the Angry Poodle" Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013 - Arctic Ice-Free by 2015

How many of their alarmist predictions HAVE come true?

It's time for the world's population to keep doing all they can to recycle and be aware of bad habits, but to go for the gusto and enjoy their lives. Like Obama. All of his mmcc hysteria didn't prevent him from spending $15 million on waterfront property. Bayrack totally ignored his own nonsense and chose to invest on the oceanfront -- and the bank financed it! Must not be so huge of a risk after all.

=====

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."


zero predictions.jpg
you see that's the problem , your talking predictions, that itself explains it. no one ever has said a prediction is a fact
" How many of their alarmist predictions HAVE come true? "
keep banging on about predictions ,predictions , predictions :roll: . As saint put it you need to stop muddying the wasters with barmy statements. how about trying to discredit PROJECTIONS.
this might help you get back on track.

Prediction is something that is deduced from existing or given set of facts. It is like an assumption of a pattern or a cycle that you have based on certain given and existing facts. The cycle can, always, alter itself due to various uncontrollable external factors. Since it is more or less an alignment to the existing patterns and studies based on existent or known events, they may or may not be true. We use predictions when there are external factors that can alter the course of whatever result we are looking for and they cannot be controlled or prevented.

Projection, on the other hand, is also based on facts that are existent, given and true, but they are based on calculations and numbers. Projections are always based on calculations and nothing is assumed. It is always kind of quantitative and analytical. The result is more or less numeric and then the conclusion is based on it
temp rising , sea level rising ,ice melting are facts, not predictions
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Lone Star » September 22, 2019, 12:20 pm

.

So now the believers are disowning their predictions. Now we get lectures from believers about why their predictions are now "just predictions."

What does that say about the creators of the data that created/fostered those predictions? Those predictions came from someone. Was it disingenuous and misleading for them to make these alarmist claims without more surety than "just predictions?" Should the creators of these repeatedly wrong (and some probably bogus) predictions be held responsible and accountable for poisoning the debate/discussion on climate change? Or do we just give them a pass and keep believing them -- because NOW it has been declared that they're "just predictions."

That does not bode well for the "serious settled science" that believers claim to represent. In fact, their repeatedly wrong predictions prove the opposite. Their casual disowning of their predictions prove that the science is NOT settled. If the science was settled, quite a few of those alarmist predictions -- BASED ON THEIR DATA -- would have come true.

Why should any of their other data and predictions be believed? Just because?


Temperatures and sea levels have been rising and falling for centuries. Why is this The End now? They can't tell us that either -- despite the fact that temperature levels and sea levels have risen MUCH HIGHER in centuries past.

And we still don't know specifically -- in any measurable way -- how they plan to slow, stop or reverse what they say is happening with the tax revenue that they are attempting to legislate away from productive citizens in societies all over the world.

Believers have no answers -- other than the end is here, or coming, or now might come, but maybe not, but don't count on our predictions being correct. We're just throwing stuff out there that might be wrong.

So now you have it, folks. Experts are telling us that all of this alarmism that didn't happen are "just predictions."

That says about all anyone needs to know.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
mathusalah80
udonmap.com
Posts: 1484
Joined: November 4, 2011, 1:51 pm
Location: Ex Perth, now Udonthani

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by mathusalah80 » September 22, 2019, 12:45 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 22, 2019, 12:20 pm
.

So now the believers are disowning their predictions. Now we get lectures from believers about why their predictions are now "just predictions."

What does that say about the creators of the data that created/fostered those predictions? Those predictions came from someone. Was it disingenuous and misleading for them to make these alarmist claims without more surety than "just predictions?" Should the creators of these repeatedly wrong (and some probably bogus) predictions be held responsible and accountable for poisoning the debate/discussion on climate change? Or do we just give them a pass and keep believing them -- because NOW it has been declared that they're "just predictions."

That does not bode well for the "serious settled science" that believers claim to represent. In fact, their repeatedly wrong predictions prove the opposite. Their casual disowning of their predictions prove that the science is NOT settled. If the science was settled, quite a few of those alarmist predictions -- BASED ON THEIR DATA -- would have come true.

Why should any of their other data and predictions be believed? Just because?


Temperatures and sea levels have been rising and falling for centuries. Why is this The End now? They can't tell us that either -- despite the fact that temperature levels and sea levels have risen MUCH HIGHER in centuries past.

And we still don't know specifically -- in any measurable way -- how they plan to slow, stop or reverse what they say is happening with the tax revenue that they are attempting to legislate away from productive citizens in societies all over the world.

Believers have no answers -- other than the end is here, or coming, or now might come, but maybe not, but don't count on our predictions being correct. We're just throwing stuff out there that might be wrong.

So now you have it, folks. Experts are telling us that all of this alarmism that didn't happen are "just predictions."

That says about all anyone needs to know.
PROMISE?? [-o< :roll:

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by papafarang » September 22, 2019, 12:49 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 22, 2019, 12:20 pm
.

So now the believers are disowning their predictions. Now we get lectures from believers about why their predictions are now "just predictions."

What does that say about the creators of the data that created/fostered those predictions? Those predictions came from someone. Was it disingenuous and misleading for them to make these alarmist claims without more surety than "just predictions?" Should the creators of these repeatedly wrong (and some probably bogus) predictions be held responsible and accountable for poisoning the debate/discussion on climate change? Or do we just give them a pass and keep believing them -- because NOW it has been declared that they're "just predictions."

That does not bode well for the "serious settled science" that believers claim to represent. In fact, their repeatedly wrong predictions prove the opposite. Their casual disowning of their predictions prove that the science is NOT settled. If the science was settled, quite a few of those alarmist predictions -- BASED ON THEIR DATA -- would have come true.

Why should any of their other data and predictions be believed? Just because?


Temperatures and sea levels have been rising and falling for centuries. Why is this The End now? They can't tell us that either -- despite the fact that temperature levels and sea levels have risen MUCH HIGHER in centuries past.

And we still don't know specifically -- in any measurable way -- how they plan to slow, stop or reverse what they say is happening with the tax revenue that they are attempting to legislate away from productive citizens in societies all over the world.

Believers have no answers -- other than the end is here, or coming, or now might come, but maybe not, but don't count on our predictions being correct. We're just throwing stuff out there that might be wrong.

So now you have it, folks. Experts are telling us that all of this alarmism that didn't happen are "just predictions."

That says about all anyone needs to know.
there you go again , it's just a prediction , a guess , a hunch ,a stab in the dark. so what. facts are a different thing.
"And we still don't know specifically -- in any measurable way -- how they plan to slow, stop or reverse what they say is happening"
they' not saying it is happening , it is happening the facts show that. your using specifically and predictions in the same argument, world climate is changing FACT, what specifically we can do about it takes us back to predictions. we might go fully renewables and it might or might not work, what is known is if we carry on burning fossil fuels it's going to get worse. when we put a hole in the ozone no one knew if it would return, but we did know using cfc's will make it worse. so we banned them and he presto the ozone returned. disowning predictions :lol: I explained what a prediction is and then you start waffling on again about predictions again, predictions are not facts, you yourself are trying to make out they are some kind of fact, they ain't facts. it's like making an argument that today it will be 33c, but in reality it hits 34c, well that's because weather is prediction. what is not to understand
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

TJ
udonmap.com
Posts: 1253
Joined: September 9, 2005, 9:16 am
Location: Udon Thani and USA

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by TJ » September 22, 2019, 4:58 pm

One of the more serious global disasters being caused by the climate emergency is the growing profusion of new genders. One article put the present gender count at 112. The human race's proliferation of genders can only be viewed as a Darwinian explosion of unequaled proportions. No one can predict whether these mutations will ever stop.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Lone Star » September 22, 2019, 8:07 pm

.

It's always entertaining to watch a learned man double down on his argument and prove my point.

The Point: The predictions were dead damn wrong and based on believer data.

Then the same learned man goes through a series of machinations to try to wriggle out of the failed predictions based on believer data as no big deal. The learned man's talk about climate change facts that have happened in climate cycles before are just a distraction -- straw man. There was no claim other than the predictions were dead damn wrong and based on believer data.

And then begins the usual efforts to try to win an argument that is NOT being made.
- Predictions are not facts. TRUE. No one said otherwise.
- mmcc predictions are based on mmcc data. TRUE. No one disputed or refuted that.
- Dozens of mmcc predictions over 50 years have not come to pass. TRUE. That was admitted and dismissed as no big deal.
- mmcc believers now want everyone to discount their predictions as "just predictions." TRUE. Declared in this thread and proves my point.
- mmcc believers admit their alarmism is a "stab in the dark," but expect us to still believe them and buy into it anyway. TRUE. Declared in this thread and proves my point.
- The climate is always changing. TRUE. No one said otherwise.
- Temperatures and sea levels have been much higher than they are now. TRUE. No one disputed or refuted that.
- mmcc believers can't tell us why The End is now. TRUE. No one offered any information otherwise.
- Before industrialization and fossil fuels, temperatures and carbon levels were higher than they are now. TRUE. Even mmcc believers admit to this.

These data-driven believers, who want us to buy into their "science," now tell us that their alarmism is just a "stab in the dark." Just to trust them even though they know their predictions may not happen.

Whoever said, "predictions aren't facts" was absolutely correct. No one said they were. But the predictions are based on data created by believers -- and THAT is a fact -- and THAT is the point.

How credible is the data or anything a believer says if they admit that their predictions are just a "stab in the dark?"
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by papafarang » September 23, 2019, 7:06 am

obviously no idea what a prediction is, seems his fascination with mystic meg blinds him to reality. Here's a piece with no reference to predictions , just facts. I do have one prediction myself, he will continue with ranting about predictions :lol:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-49773869
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

yartims
udonmap.com
Posts: 922
Joined: July 23, 2018, 11:14 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by yartims » September 23, 2019, 9:56 pm

Coordinated by the World Meteorological Organisation, the United in Science report says it is still possible to reduce the gap and keep global heating to a safe level, but it would require an urgent shift in commitments and action.
Across the globe, millions join biggest climate protest ever
Read more

The five years between 2015 and 2019 are on track to be on average 1.1C hotter than pre-industrial times and the warmest of any equivalent period on record.

The report says many of the changes linked to the temperature rise, including long-lasting heatwaves, record-breaking wildfires, declining sea ice and glaciers, cyclones, floods and drought, have hit sooner and harder than predicted a decade ago.

Speaking ahead of the summit, UN secretary general António Guterres said the world was fraying and needed international cooperation more than ever.

“Let’s face it, we have no time to lose,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ting-to-2c
the only good Tory is a lavatory

daxbr
udonmap.com
Posts: 17
Joined: November 1, 2009, 7:28 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by daxbr » September 24, 2019, 2:14 am

Surprised to see people still falling for climate scam and quote corporate media as source of information.
https://www.climatedepot.com/

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Lone Star » September 24, 2019, 7:26 am

.

Tripling down on his straw man, the learned man finally figured it out -- albeit accidentally -- and continues to argue points that were never in contention.

From the beginning, the point has always been focused on alarmist predictions based on mmcc data being dead damn wrong.

The habits and history of the learned man forces him to keep trying to make it about something else -- his straw man. Too busy trying to craft a winning argument out of things that were NOT the point.

The cult of mmcc believers can no way accept the fact that all their alarmist predictions based on their nonsense data are dead damn wrong. So they obfuscate and want to make it about something else -- like a non-alarmist prediction about an uptick in temps or some melting ice. Those non-alarmist occurrences are common throughout the history of climate change. Those do NOT reflect the alarmist nature of the predictions in question.

But this time, it's even worse. In order to try to avoid the embarrassment of being so wrong so often, the alarmist predictions are now just "a shot in the dark." Doesn't the scientific community bear some responsibility for telling us that their predictions are 50/50 or less? These supposed serious men of science just throw this stuff out there, and when it doesn't pan out, it's just "a shot in the dark?" No wonder St. Greta of Thunberg is all in a tizzy.

To make it worse for the believers, they discredit their data and themselves, running the risk of damaging their credibility while they destroy their credibility with this: It's just "a shot in the dark." Absolutely astounding.

The learned man will be back. He'll blather on about his "prediction" being correct, but he won't fess up to all the mmcc predictions of his buddies -- documented -- being dead damn wrong. He might even quadruple down on something other than alarmist predictions like he has already done. His efforts at straw men are historic, but results not so much. Look it up.

And don't ever forget: predictions are just a "stab in the dark." That would include any from here on out. Will that new revelation have a shelf-life expiration date like global cooling and global warming terminology?
Last edited by Lone Star on September 24, 2019, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Lone Star » September 24, 2019, 7:29 am

mmcc cartoons.jpg

It's becoming comedy everywhere.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

choi choi
udonmap.com
Posts: 538
Joined: March 5, 2018, 10:35 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by choi choi » September 24, 2019, 7:38 am


jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12024
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by jackspratt » September 24, 2019, 10:33 am

Instead of looking at what is actually happening - today, and right now - the deniers will continue to look at the easy deflection target of "predictions". Which of course, is a giant red-herring.

When our grand-kids look back in 40 years and say why did you let that happen, they will quite rightly curse us who have long gone, and left them to try and clean up OUR shitt.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5682
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: ClimateGate busts things wide open

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 24, 2019, 5:01 pm

Future generations will not just curse the West, China, India et al. The garbage, in the air, on the ground, and in the waters, has been accumulating since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Post Reply

Return to “World News”