Please help me..

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Please help me..

Post by DuiDui49 » September 14, 2019, 6:55 pm

..were and how much for a FULL CMP ..Comprehensive Metabolic Panel done.Udon Lab is one place,but if anyone of you done this full Bloodwork Test done at another place then UL,please tell me were and maybe to what cost.

Thank you for reading...//DD..:-)

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Please help me..

Post by semperfiguy » September 15, 2019, 9:05 am

Dui Dui, the least expensive place in town is the Army Hospital. I do those tests 1-2 times a year, and they are very efficient there. Make sure you go to the Physical Check-Up department in the first building to the right of the main hospital entrance. Arrive at 7:30, they will take blood there, then you'll return in the afternoon after 2 PM to see the doctor for your results. It's all done in that particular department, so there's no waiting in long queues like those in the main wing of the hospital or it's lab. You can ask for Jeab and tell her Patrick sent you, or just see any nurse if you prefer. They are very accommodating and actually cheerful!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 15, 2019, 9:22 am

semperfiguy wrote:
September 15, 2019, 9:05 am
Dui Dui, the least expensive place in town is the Army Hospital. I do those tests 1-2 times a year, and they are very efficient there. Make sure you go to the Physical Check-Up department in the first building to the right of the main hospital entrance. Arrive at 7:30, they will take blood there, then you'll return in the afternoon after 2 PM to see the doctor for your results. It's all done in that particular department, so there's no waiting in long queues like those in the main wing of the hospital or it's lab. You can ask for Jeab and tell her Patrick sent you, or just see any nurse if you prefer. They are very accommodating and actually cheerful!
God morning Khun Patrick !

Thank you so much for your on-point answer.Do you have an estimate of the cost for a FULL bloowork?

Have a good day sir..:-)

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » September 15, 2019, 10:12 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
September 15, 2019, 9:22 am
semperfiguy wrote:
September 15, 2019, 9:05 am

Thank you so much for your on-point answer.Do you have an estimate of the cost for a FULL bloowork?

Have a good day sir..:-)

Dui Dui, when you enter the department there are package deals describing the tests and prices, then when you get up to the nurse's desk she will have another laminated price list on her desk with a full description and price of all tests which are available. I don't know exactly what you want included in your test package, but between you and the nurse the two of you can pick and choose what is best for you. There's zero pressure and the nurses are very helpful and informed. Each year I have complete blood work done and I add some additional tests for specific things that concern me. I include the EKG, chest x-ray and an upper/lower abdomen ultrasound. I have paid as little as 1600 baht and as much as 4000, so it really depends on the number of tests that you add on. In my earlier years here I went to three of the private hospitals and I always felt like I was really being gouged and they weren't really after my best interests, but only after my money. You will not have that feeling when you go to the Army Hospital. I am totally relaxed when I go there and everyone treats me with dignity and respect. The tests you are looking for my be well under 1600 baht, but you have to go there to find out. There's no obligation, so if you don't like it you can walk out, but I think you will be genuinely pleased with the prices and service there. If you haven't registered with that hospital as yet, the nurse may send you over to another department to do that, but it's not a big deal. You may want to take your passport just in case. Good luck and God's speed my friend!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 16, 2019, 8:16 am

Thank's again for your answer,very on point and i like that ;-)Already have a "membership"at Military Hospital so i'm looking forward to test the blodtests out instead of UdonLab.

So i wish you a blessed day Khun Patrick..:-)

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » September 16, 2019, 9:31 am

Just to add to Semps post, what I like about the check ups there is when the results are through , about 10 days later normally, if there is anything on the report that concerns you, you have an opportunity to discuss them with a Dr if you so wish, not included in initial cost, but not expensive, I think I paid 300bht.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 16, 2019, 9:41 am

Thank you BOTH for answering to my post,i appreciate it very much...Have a blessed day...//DD..:-)

Return to “Health & Beauty”