Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

World news discussion forum
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

Post by Doodoo » September 8, 2019, 8:40 pm

NO ACCIDENT it proves once again what a weak country the US can be at times when all they want are Mules (look it Up not the heha type) Mud Fests, Lakapallozas, 47 guns down stairs, Pecan Pie, Rebel Flags, 4x4's, Billy Bob Joe Mike, etc.

Trump was elected due to the HATE of you know who (Cant say her name)

Many/All elections nowadays are based on who do you hate the most NOT who will do the best job in representing us.
AND I can tell you Quack Quack aint doing a great job.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 8, 2019, 8:55 pm

"Characterize the cause any way you wish. It happened.

You've admitted that the US leadership was allowing Main Street to get screwed over for decades in trade and that Trump is the first one to fight back (one of the reasons why Trump was elected). Even history and facts prove that.

Once again, you accidentally supported my position."

HUH

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 9, 2019, 7:14 am

On Sunday, Iran accused the EU of failing to deliver on their commitments to the JCPOA.

In retaliation, Iran announced that it will continue to enhance nuclear activity. Iran claims that Europe has failed in all of its promises.

Ali Akbar Salehi:
“Unfortunately the European parties have failed to fulfill their commitments … The deal is not a one-way street and Iran will act accordingly as we have done so far by gradually downgrading our commitments.

“Iran will continue to reduce its nuclear commitments as long as the other parties fail to carry out their commitments.”
On Thursday, President Hassan Rouhani ordered Iran's nuclear industry to develop faster uranium enrichment technology, marking another major breach of the 2015 nuclear deal.

There has been a planned mechanism by the Euro participants to work around US sanctions and create a trade agreement with Iran, but it hasn't materialized. Iran gave them a 60-day deadline.

The Euros are learning more and more about their "trading friend."
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 11, 2019, 4:20 pm

Yes, the Euros are learning a hard lesson about their trading friend Iran.

Planet Labs has released satellite photos of the Iranian tanker still off the coast of Syria and near the port city of Tartus with a smaller vessel nearby.

The UK has announced that the tanker has indeed delivered its cargo to Syria in violation of the international sanctions. I gotta ask ... who would think otherwise?

Iran's ambassador to the UK has been summoned to the Foreign Office by Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab.

Secretary Dominic Raab:
"This sale of oil to Assad's brutal regime is part of a pattern of behavior by the government of Iran designed to disrupt regional security. This includes illegally supplying weapons to Houthi insurgents in Yemen, support for Hezbollah terrorists and most recently its attempts to hijack commercial ships passing through the Gulf.

"We want Iran to come in from the cold but the only way to do that is to keep its word and comply with the rules based international system."
Iran doesn't care, Secretary Raab.

Iran has confirmed that the cargo on the tanker has indeed been offloaded.

Appeasement of vile enemies didn't work in the run-up to WW2. I don't know why anyone would think that appeasement would work with Iran.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 5:51 am

So that appeasement thing doesn't seem to be working very well with Iran. They continue to be the bad friend.

Three westerners -- two of dual Brit-Aussie citizenship and one Aussie are being detained in Iran with one already being sentenced to 10 years in prison. Their crimes/violations are unknown, and two of the three were stopped and detained 10 weeks ago while traveling through Asia, according to the Times of London. The foreigner already sentenced to 10 years is in solitary confinement, but her crimes are also unknown.

Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade urged Australians to follow its travel advice, which includes a warning that foreigners risk arbitrary detention in Iran.

One of the detainees was told that she is being held for the purpose of a prisoner swap with Australia.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 14, 2019, 5:14 am

The two travelers who have been detained by Iran for 10 weeks have been identified.

Jolie K i n g and Mark Firkin are two bloggers with plans to leave Australia and drive from Asia to London. According to their online posts, they stated on more than one occasion that one of the goals of their trip was to motivate others to travel to countries that get a bad rap.

“Our biggest motivation… is to hopefully inspire anyone wanting to travel, and also try to break the stigma around travelling to countries which get a bad wrap [sic] in the media."

Oh well, I guess that's the end of that. I guess these countries get a bad rap for a reason.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 14, 2019, 7:53 am

More spies
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 14, 2019, 6:27 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 14, 2019, 5:14 am

The two travelers who have been detained by Iran for 10 weeks have been identified.

Jolie K i n g and Mark Firkin are two bloggers with plans to leave Australia and drive from Asia to London. According to their online posts, they stated on more than one occasion that one of the goals of their trip was to motivate others to travel to countries that get a bad rap.

. . .
According to another source, the couple has been accused of flying a recreational drone.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » September 14, 2019, 6:49 pm

Where did you get that source from L/S you appear to have a few sources

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 14, 2019, 7:24 pm

"Another immature response rooted in stupidity. Always feeling a need "to say something." Anything. Just "to say something" even if it's ridiculous. " LS
"Just another exercise in copy & paste without any data." Don't see yours
"Hat tip to you and your research. You're one of the very few -- if the only one -- who brings data. "LS to another Contributor"
"• "former aide"
• “former White House official”
• “people close to the candidate”
• “people close to the family”

Not one single named source."
LS now you have said "According to another source, the couple has been accused of flying a recreational drone." Where is your NAME SOURCE, NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

Once again you are presenting just words to say words

I used to work with a fella years ago and we referred to him as eh "Slickster" Bob was a wonderful public speaker but in the end when he was done we would sit there and say, "Bob, what did you just say ?"

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 14, 2019, 8:06 pm

. . .
Where is your NAME SOURCE, NOWHERE TO BE SEEN
. . .
Google: couple detained by Iran. You'll get all the news sources you need.

A long time ago, 2 or 3 of the original Cry Babies (they are still here) complained about links and news sources that I provided. As a result, I stopped providing news sources unless i feel like doing so. That way members can do their own research and be happy with their source and not complain about mine. I will continue that practice despite your whining about it.

I explained this once before on the forum, but you say you don't read my posts. So . . .

Apparently you also don't know the difference between not providing a news source and providing a news story with accusations where no one is quoted making the accusation (which you so often do in your emotionally driven posts to GET TRUMP). Many of your hilarious bombshell news stories contain that incomplete information.

Thank you for providing my excellent examples in your criticism of me. Very much appreciated. It makes it easier for me to contrast the two views of sourcing that involves news.

You often provide news stories that include similar anonymous accusations like the ones shown below.
• "former aide"
• “people close to the family"
No one named making the accusation.

My post didn't provide a news source. Very different than your GET TRUMP efforts.

Again, Google couple detained by Iran. You'll get all the news sources you need.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » September 14, 2019, 8:12 pm

It's a great read!
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 14, 2019, 8:25 pm

• "former aide"
• “people close to the family"
It's also ironic that you used these examples from a sourced news story that I provided from The Atlantic. I named the news source.

So you really DO read my posts. Image

Or you have a short memory or selective memory.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 14, 2019, 9:07 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 14, 2019, 6:27 pm
Lone Star wrote:
September 14, 2019, 5:14 am

. . .
According to another source, the couple has been accused of flying a recreational drone.
spies :yikes:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 15, 2019, 6:24 pm

The bad neighbor Iran strikes again.

Following the same self-destructive path, the Iranians seem to be history-challenged and forget the cantankerous and threatening actions of their now-deceased bad neighbor, Saddam Hussein. It's still amazing that Arab countries in the region didn't wail and scream when Saddam was taken out. They were ready to see him go, and Iran is putting themselves in the same tenuous position as the 'bad neighbor."

While making demands of the Euros and threatening to increase their enrichment of uranium, Iran still lies, attacks and tries to create chaos that only makes their bargaining position worse in the eyes of the world.

Their latest stunt is the financing of Houthi attacks on oilfields of Saudi Arabia and putting global energy supplies at risk. Not smart.

The Houthi hold the Yemen capital of Sanaa and nearby territory. Since 2015, a Saudi-led coalition has fought to reinstate the internationally recognized Yemeni government.

Despite the fact that Iran denies providing funding and weapons to the Houthis, the UN, the coalition in the West and the Gulf Arab nations dispute that.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 15, 2019, 6:55 pm

LS
You really need to get up to date with what you call the Arab World. There are many forms of worship in Islam but the two main ones are Sunni and Shiite. Basically the same as Protestants and the followers of Catholicism as expounded by the Pope and the Roman version of Christian faith. The two main versions of Islam are constantly at odds with each other IRAQ being the best example in modern times. Presently there is the Saudi (Sunni, Wahabi version, this is the one where all non believers (us, everyone who is not Sunni) are either beheaded or enslaved, and the Shiite version which is favoured in the likes of Iran, Lebanon etc. That's why there is a war, they hate each other big time but hate us Christians, Jews and Buddhists even more. We went through absolute mayhem hundreds of years ago (before the USA existed) and they are going through their wee religious power struggles now. You will never hear a Irani calling there self Arab they are Persians.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 15, 2019, 8:31 pm

Doodoo wrote:
September 2, 2019, 8:49 am
"
Isnt it part of the 2nd Amendment "The right to keep and bear arms"
If you want to come out and play with the fellas why can't we all start out with the same toys?
What an immature statement to make. [-X

You obviouly have no comprehension of the 2nd Amendment and or no understanding of the reasoning behind why it was written in the way it was. =;

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 15, 2019, 8:59 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 15, 2019, 6:24 pm

The bad neighbor Iran strikes again.......

..........Since 2015, a Saudi-led coalition has fought to reinstate the internationally recognized Yemeni government.[/b]
The bad neighbor Iran strikes back against Saudi Arabia.

Almost wants to take me back to the 80s, when the bad neighbour the USA, was providing arms and money - via Ronnie Raygun, and his plausibly deniable thug, Ollie North + the Panamanian dictator Noriega - to the rebels fighting against the internationally recognized government of Nicaragua. :shock:

And how were they (Ronnie and Ollie and Manuel) doing this - by illegally selling arms to the great enemy .... yes, you guessed it, IRAN. :D

Ya' couldn't make it up in your wildest imagination.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » September 16, 2019, 7:39 am

The bad neighbor Iran has angered the neighborhood.

Reuters is reporting that the Arab Coalition is prepared to confront "terrorist" threats to global energy security.

The coalition spox, Colonel Turki al-Malki, said that the Sunni Muslim military alliance (which is backed by the West) will take the required steps to “safeguard national assets, international energy security and ensure stability of world economy."

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 16, 2019, 8:35 am

And wasn't it our friends in Saudi the flew planes into the twin towers ?, Is it our friends that are causing death and destruction on innocent civilians in Yemen ? Saudi has started a war ,no sympathy for them. Puppets of the west

Return to “World News”