U.S. Politics

Post Reply
User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10579
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Active List: Trump Firings, Resignations

Post by jackspratt » September 11, 2019, 10:48 am

Lone Star wrote:
March 23, 2018, 7:49 am
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/john- ... -191033536

John Bolton replaces McMaster. Excellent move!
.......... or maybe not. [-(



User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10579
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by jackspratt » September 11, 2019, 10:56 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 1, 2018, 11:35 am
mak wrote:
August 1, 2018, 7:25 am
Image
That's an awesome find, mak! Excellent!

From left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly
Seems like (so far) 6 out of the 13 didn't reach the other side, and only 7 are still living the high life in the swamp.

Nikki Haley - gone!
James Mattis - gone!
Ben Carson - survives
Bloated Orange Bullshiitter - thrives
Jeff Sessions - gone!
Mike Pence - only god knows
Melania Trump - family
Mike Pompeo - survives
Sarah Sanders - gone!
Ivanka Trump - family
John Bolton - GONE!
Kellyanne Conway - survives
John Kelly - gone!

:shock:

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 11, 2019, 2:07 pm

trump endorsement.jpg

Democrats claimed that this special election would be a referendum on Trump in 2020.

Oooops

Image Ssshhhhh . . .
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 1593
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by glalt » September 11, 2019, 11:09 pm

Why to vote for a democrat.......

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I’ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn’t.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy and get sex change operations if they want one on the tax payers dime.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

#1. And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is:
because I think it's better to pay $billions of U. S. Dollars ($) for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other countries.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 5:35 am

.

Impeach Trump protests are a BUST.

Rallies were scheduled all over the US on Monday and announced on impeachmentaugust.org.

Not one person showed at the gathering point in DC. Attendance unknown at other locations.

Makes you wonder who is responding to all those GET TRUMP polls. 55555
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 5:38 am



Trump speech to Historically Black Colleges and Universities

That damn racist Trump.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1342
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » September 12, 2019, 6:26 am

"Rallies were scheduled all over the US on Monday and announced on impeachmentaugust.org.
Not one person showed at the gathering point in DC. Attendance unknown at other locations. "

It appears no one showed up as the Rally isn't due until September 21st Hope to see you there

Event Type: Rally
Event Focus: Impeachment Inquiry
September 21st, 2019
11:00 AM
1455 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington DC
DC, 20004
More than just impeachment, protesting the whole administration! Mission Statement We the People are marching to be seen and heard. We are marching to remind our elected officials that they work for us. We are marching because the current regime is a threat to our democracy and values. We are marching to demand accountability. Silence and inaction are complicity.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 6:57 am


It appears no one showed up as the Rally isn't due until September 21st Hope to see you there

. . .
They changed the date because no one showed up.

The previous date on a Monday was a symbolic day because on THAT Monday, Congress came back into session. That's why that day/date was originally chosen. Check your calendar. September 21 is a Saturday. It wasn't a matter of anyone mistaking the wrong Monday.
They're just copying and pasting with no working knowledge of any of it.
That learning curve is steeper than I thought.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1342
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » September 12, 2019, 7:05 am

Just your say so
The site says nothing about the date being altered and if it had I am sure the news/papers would have been all over it but there is nothing on the net
See you on the 21st


"They changed the date because no one showed up.

The previous date on a Monday was a symbolic day because on THAT Monday, Congress came back into session. That's why that day/date was originally chosen. Check your calendar. September 21 is a Saturday. It wasn't a matter of anyone mistaking the wrong Monday."

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 7:05 am

It keeps coming up as news
. . .
So does Russia, Russia, Russia and Recession, Recession, Recession ... DUH! It keeps coming up as news because look who is reporting it now.

HuffPo ... now there's a serious unbiased political source. Really? And who initially reported this supposed breach? CNN, the lead mule in FAKE NEWS GET TRUMP. And by coincidence, that CNN reporter worked in the Obama Administration.

Oooops.

As I have said before and as it is proven once again:
Anyone with extremely low intelligence can be relatively successful in finding hate Trump headlines when 90% of media reports about Trump are negative. Any of those same intellectually limited individuals can repeat all the unsourced quotes that the hate-Trump media tries to pass off as news. The 3 or 4 Cheerleaders for Failure in this thread who are left (looks like maybe a 5th one joining them in the last 24 hours), prove it every day at least 2 or 3 times a day.

How many of them can intelligently explain or discuss what they've posted? That's a rhetorical question. They're just copying and pasting with no working knowledge of any of it.
And posted by the guy who said 24 hours before that he doesn't have time to look backward to Obama. But he's willing to look backward on Trump -- UNTIL is touches Obama. Then, it's off limits for him. Can't look backwards now.
Doodoo wrote:NOPE Have told you before aint interested in the past Should be focused on whats coming at ya. Plus I am busy with other things Later
And when was this supposed CIA exfiltration supposedly initiated? In 2016 -- WHEN OBAMA STILL RAN THE CIA.

This has nothing to do with Trump, but CNN is trying hard to make it look that way.

Even the NY Times says it had nothing to do with Trump, but had to do with "media inquiries." And the Head Cheerleader even quoted the NY Times.

So how does the media know about this from 2016? Who was leaking this in 2016? Obama ran the CIA then. You had Obama's upper echelon fueling this Russia Collusion Hoax at the time, and you had Fusion GPS working outside the government also fueling Russia, Russia, Russia.

Throughout the course of the Mueller Investigation and even before, we KNOW that all these players in 2016 were leaking to the media to keep the Russia Hoax alive. THAT is a fact.
Doodoo wrote:... according to a series of shocking reports published by CNN, The New York Times and The Washington Post on Monday.
Except the NY Times and WaPo do NOT back up CNN's account. In fact, the NY Times undermines CNN's reporting with FACTS.

Finally, let's look at the guy who provided this "blockbuster" report: Jim Sciutto, Chief National Security Correspondent for CNN WORKED FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. Yes, the same administration leaking to the media to GET TRUMP way back in 2016.

So why does the Head Cheerleader keep posting something that even his own source says happened BEFORE Trump? You figure it out.

It's an easy answer. He copies and pastes negative Trump stories without any ability to understand or explain what's been posted or bothering to read his entire source. Last time he posted this CIA nonsense, his source was GQ.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 7:09 am

.

Trump rolls back all of the Bayrack regulations on incandescent light bulbs. Americans now have a choice again!

North Carolina cheered the announcement at the Trump Rally.

Just one more thing of the Obama legacy ground into a fine powder.

bayrack legacy.jpg

Americans are about choice.

STEADY WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 7:14 am

.

Despite Trump's tariffs, the Producer Price Index shows that prices of goods are falling and the margins are improving.

Cheerleaders for Failure won't be happy with this news.

The US Labor Department reports that prices for goods in the US FELL by another 0.5% in August. These results occurred two months after additional tariffs were placed on another $200 billion Chinese imports. On a seasonally adjusted basis, prices for goods were flat -- as in NO INCREASE.

Retailer margins grew by more than 2 percent in August.

Overall inflation for goods and services was muted.

Tariffs are paid by importers, and they're only paid by consumers if those importers raise prices based on the tariffs. Because China has devalued their currency over the past year, that in itself is making Chinese imports less expensive. In addition, Chinese manufacturers are cutting their prices in order to continue the steady flow of imports into the US. Those price cuts are being subsidized by the Chinese Communists.

The data continues to show that the tariffs have not had any impact on inflation in the US economy.

The Federal Reserve in San Francisco estimates that tariffs have had a total impact of 0.1% tax.


Prices for raw materials used in the manufacturing of durable goods fell 0.7% and marked the fifth straight month that these prices have fallen. Year-over-year, prices are down 5%.

The components for durable goods are up just 1% year-over-year. The retail price is comparable at being up just 1% year-over-year.

No inflation in durable goods. Low and falling inflation in nondurables. Very strong deflationary pressure in the supply chain. No sign of tariff pressure at all.

Reuters reported that Trump's "steel and aluminum tariffs will boost car prices." That was last year. It hasn't happened. Car prices rose 0.2% year-over-year. Prices of light trucks and SUVs dropped 0.3% year-over-year. Cheerleaders for Failure wrong again.

Do your own research on other specific numbers; but be warned: if you're searching for bad news, there's very little as it applies to REAL DATA (not predictions) on the effects of tariffs on the US economy.

Economists and journalists and Cheerleaders for Failure assumed that Trump's tariffs were enacted for the customary purposes of improving domestic product prices.

Both Trump and I have repeatedly stated that the tariffs on China were imposed to motivate them to change their behavior and to balance the US trade deficit. It appears that US importers and businesses have absorbed what tariffs that the Chinese haven't absorbed through currency manipulation and subsidies. While the tariffs pressured business margins, companies have adjusted accordingly, and that pressure is now negligible.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 7:22 am

.

SCOTUS Rules 7-2 in favor of Trump's new asylum guidelines.

The Supreme Court reaffirmed Trump's authority to enforce nationwide asylum regulations and procedure that prevents most migrants from Central America.

This ruling overturns a lower court ruling that attempted to block Trump again.

Trump's asylum efforts are intended close gaps in the screening and the migrants' abuse of the asylum laws.

STEADY WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 8:03 am

.

Well, Gramma Lizzie Warren is on the rise in the polls and the other socialists running for POTUS are tilting things further and further left. I've seen two articles in the last 24 hours that report a huge pushback against Warren and any of her other cohorts promoting socialist agendas.

One major concern regarding Warren centers around all of her proposed "bans" and "confiscations."

Warren announced a nationwide ban on fracking last week -- despite the fact that she wouldn't have the power to do it. But that's what Marxists do. That action would not only be a threat to national security, but it's not likely to help her garner any votes from Americans who believe in a strong economy and free enterprise.

Warren isn't the only radical pushing to ban fracking. Add Grampa Bernie and Kamasutra. Bernie believes it. Kamasutra follows the crowd -- but just as dangerous.

Gramma Lizzie:
"On my first day as president, I will sign an executive order that puts a total moratorium on all new fossil fuel leases for drilling offshore and on public lands, and I will ban fracking—everywhere."
This at a time when the US leads the world in energy exports and is self-sufficient in energy. Way to go, Lizzie. Hurt exports and the little guy on the street who depends on low gas prices to get to work.

Fracking is greatly responsible for US natural gas and oil production. Jobs have been created, and it even reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Even Bayrack promoted natural gas production as an alternative to coal. Gramma Lizzie is further left than Bayrack. Even Obama's EPA reported that there is no sign of "widespread, systemic" contamination of drinking water from fracking.

Hadley Gamble, CNBC:
"So essentially, then, an Elizabeth Warren presidency would be bad for U.S. national security."
Charles Lipson, University of Chicago professor:
"This promise gets cheers on the stump, but hydraulic fracturing is the source of America's current energy revolution, the reason why fuel is cheap, and the source of our country’s independence from Saudi, Iranian, and Venezuelan oil. Warren's order is probably unconstitutional. But in modern Democratic Party politics, it's the thought that counts."
Roger Pielke, Jr., University of Colorado professor:
"Banning fracking would kill off the entire U.S. oil and gas extraction industry and turn the U.S. into a major importer of fossil fuels."
And then there's Wall Street's concern over Lizzie. Wall Street wants her stopped.

Jim Cramer, CNBC:
“When you get off the desk and talk to executives, they’re more fearful of her winning."
Cramer says that the idea that she has to be stopped is boiling among executives on Wall Street.

Warren has always bashed banks and sought to seize wealth.

David Faber, CNBC:
“It’s another reason why companies are being implored to do things now ... because come early to mid-2020 if Elizabeth Warren is rolling along, everybody is going to be like, ‘That’s it.’”
In other words, if Lizzie gets the Dem nomination, Wall Street won't be throwing money at her to put the hurt on them. They will be gravitating back to Trump. Americans who love America won't be buying Lizzie's socialist ideas either.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1544
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Udon Map » September 12, 2019, 9:01 am

Lone Star wrote:
September 12, 2019, 8:03 am
Warren announced a nationwide ban on fracking last week -- despite the fact that she wouldn't have the power to do it. But that's what Marxists do.
But that's not really fair, is it? I recall a promise to build a wall along the southern U.S. border and have Mexico pay for it. The person who made that promise didn't have the power to do it, either. It's a campaign thing.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1342
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » September 12, 2019, 10:47 am

"Last time he posted this CIA nonsense, his source was GQ."

"This time CNN, New York Times and Washington Post"

A news source in the USofA Not Russia, the UK Mexico, the USA live with it Its not a big deal who reported it lets look at the real issue Deflection deflection

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 1342
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » September 12, 2019, 11:48 am

$15 Billion to IRAN

"President Donald Trump has left the impression with foreign officials, members of his administration, and others involved in Iranian negotiations that he is actively considering a French plan to extend a $15 billion credit line to the Iranians if Tehran comes back into compliance with the Obama-era nuclear deal." (cut and pasted)

(Now following is NOT cut and pasted)
Man oh man will Kimmel Conan dig into this if there is any truth ot it. Well its doesnt matter if it is truthful or not as the 1st Ammendment protects individuals.
How about Blue collar Joe and his family agreeing to giving the Iranians $15,000,000,000 who they have been brought up to detest, loath, abhor, despise, ...... and worked his tail off so his kids can have a decent life, swimming, xbox and the college. You said $15??? you must have meant $15 Million, but I thought I heard you say $15 Billion!!!!

This aint going to go over well for Donny and the Team or whats left of it when Blue Collar Joe gets ahold of this (only if its true)

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5675
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » September 12, 2019, 12:01 pm

. . . Its not a big deal who reported it . . .
Fellow cheerleaders would never agree with that in a million years.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

TJ
udonmap.com
Posts: 1128
Joined: September 9, 2005, 9:16 am
Location: Udon Thani and USA

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by TJ » September 12, 2019, 12:36 pm

Here's an article that discusses one of the tech giants political policy: "How Google Manipulated Millions of Votes for Hillary in 2016

Mark Levin had a fascinating episode yesterday on his exceptional hour-long Fox News program, Life, Liberty & Levin, where his guest is an avowed leftist but an honest researcher — rara avis, right there — and this Dr. Robert Epstein spent the hour describing the constant but usually subtle manipulations indulged in by Google from 2016 to push millions of votes toward HRC, though people were scarcely aware their search results and the "casual" characters generated by search engine inputs tilted them repeatedly to voting for one party over the other (over 3 million votes, Dr. Robert Epstein says). This is being done all the time by Google.

I have suspected this all along, as I have been on focus groups funded by Google and so cognate social media — they know that people no longer trust them. That was the end of Google for me; it is Bing for me from now on. It has been easier to use Google, particularly at work, where I did massive data searches all day long, verifying facts and checking dates and so on. No longer.

Epstein (a strong Hillary-supporter, BTW) is frighteningly full of years of collected research and evidence on voting and election manipulations. It is a miracle — given the info he imparts, which is only part of the bigger picture — that anyone other than HRC could have won, against the strong efforts of the FBI and Justice Dept. to suppress support for anyone other than Mrs. Clinton.

Hand of G-d that she did not win. None of this would have been known had she won. We would have had everything, all the criminals, all the malfeasance, buried forever. No whisper would have emerged."
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _milk.html

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2443
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by papafarang » September 12, 2019, 12:38 pm

Lone Star wrote:
September 12, 2019, 12:20 pm
"President Donald Trump has left the impression with foreign officials, members of his administration, and others involved in Iranian negotiations that he is actively considering a French plan to extend a $15 billion credit line to the Iranians if Tehran comes back into compliance with the Obama-era nuclear deal." (cut and pasted)
Not one single named source in any of the articles reporting this. Aside from that, Trump's main criticism of the deal is that there is nothing in the deal to ensure compliance. Trump has also been emphatic in there being no preconditions for any talks. Those points are enough for anyone following this closely to question the unnamed sources. It's either not true, or there is something else involved that isn't being reported.
. . . Well its doesnt matter if it is truthful or not . . .
And there you have the Head Cheerleader's benchmark. If that's his standard, then it pretty much eliminates any criticism he has of anyone else regarding truth -- because it doesn't matter.
Anyone else regarding the truth, there you go, a thread full of fake news. With LS individual of the fake news cut and pasters.
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”