British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: BoJo shows his balls...

Post by GT93 » September 1, 2019, 12:21 pm

Yes, that's an extraordinary story. The UK cops looks awful. I hope they are sued. I suspect they were following an unlawful instruction and should have known that.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 1, 2019, 3:56 pm

It would be "staggeringly hypocritical" for the government to sack Conservative MPs who rebel over its Brexit plans, former chancellor Philip Hammond says.

HaHa.
All the asswipe politicians who thought they were untouchable because "The people voted for me not the party I am supposed to be part of" are now panicking. BoJo has told them straight that they will be booted out by their constituencies and lose their salaries and expenses plus subsidised food and drink and whatever they get from lobbyists ( oops, are we allowed to mention corruption) Hopefully BoJo goes on to show that he has a wee bit of the Maggie T. backbone when dealing with dictators.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » September 3, 2019, 7:41 pm

and they cling on to their offices and freebys like vince cable who kept on bleeding the freebys in parliament even though he was out of office for years
the only good Tory is a lavatory

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 3, 2019, 7:57 pm

"BoJo goes on to show that he has a wee bit of the Maggie T. backbone when dealing with dictators."

If by that you mean he's trying to ruin millions of peoples lives, whilst feathering his own bed, he's certainly heading down the same highway to hell that she took ..... hope she's burning nicely :evil:

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 4, 2019, 2:37 am

If by that you mean he's trying to ruin millions of peoples lives, whilst feathering his own bed, he's certainly heading down the same highway to hell that she took ..... hope she's burning nicely

Rather emotional comment there statto. Boris has been in office for about a month and he is now "ruining millions of lives whilst feathering his own bed" Another remainer outburst of fear and impending doom for the UK if it leaves the warm, efficient nest that the EU provides for its member states. Tosh and piffle. Even Tony Bliar in his latest interview about the impending General Election (which he knows Corbyn will lose) stated that no one knows for sure what the eventual outcome of leaving the EU would be just that "they think it could be" to the detriment of the UK. Project Fear has been proven to be incorrect every time so now its just 'crying wolf' at every opportunity. As for going down the same road as Maggie T. I for one very much hope so. Maggie restored faith in the UK by beating the communist run unions who were systematically eroding the UK's democracy and economy. While Mrs. T. might be turning in her grave at the performance of some of the traitorous Tory MP's I doubt she is spinning fast enough to start burning.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 5, 2019, 12:29 pm

Well after 4 consecutive defeats in 2 days for BoJo in parliament, the bill to deny anyone forcing a no-deal Brexit was punted down the hall to the House of Lords. Much was made of pro-Brexit Lords making a meal of things but only a few short hours ago, those wily elder statesmen that were expected to sit up all night to debate it, agreed to turn in reasonably early and give it the perfunctory nod later today whereupon it can go back to the Commons for final debate before the weekend. No horse trade was required as the more savvy pro-Brexiteers in the Upper house already know the meaning of 'farting against thunder' and rolled over.

That and they'd already had their glass of milk and duvet turned down a few hours earlier.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » September 5, 2019, 6:28 pm

UK still leaves by default what ever they try

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » September 7, 2019, 4:18 pm

The People can take control of Parliament by entering a local petition with a 'no confidence' vote in MPs that obstruct BREXIT - It is time the people took control of Parliament to show we are serious about honouring the Referendum result, even if they are not. I really hope that the wave of anti-Brexit coalition in the opposition ranks get a wake-up call in the next General Election.

It is time we told Parliament to GET IT DONE!

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: BoJo momentarily shows his balls...

Post by tamada » September 10, 2019, 12:29 pm

Having lost 6 mission-critical votes in as many days, I hear that BoJo is going back to school with the Englanders cricket team.

His prorogation or parliament went well though, all the way to around 2 AM by all accounts.

"As Conservatives left the chamber with the Speaker to attend the House of Lords, Labour MPs chanted “Shame on you!” at them, while they remained in parliament singing Red Flag, Bread of Heaven (in Welsh), and Scots Wha Hae."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... itics-live

I would pay money to witness that pantomime.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » September 10, 2019, 1:02 pm

No bigger political circus in all the wooewd! HONK HONK
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Post by hairyharry » September 10, 2019, 2:06 pm

If you're British you already pay for this utter fiasco. I have no doubt that BOJO has a trick up his sleeve and the lost votes stink of a series of distractions to put the remain tossers off their guard. We shall see. Bring back Guy Fawkes.
Maybe the USA Gun Laws aren't so stupid.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 10, 2019, 2:15 pm

Yes classic, BOJO blaming the opposition for not having the election when it was he who stopped it =;

Comes to something when his own brother resigns because he wants to put the country first ....... if anyone knows what a lying b*stard BOJO is then it must be his own brother :-"

Lovely move by Theresa May to give a peerage to the former US ambassador who Trump ridiculed and BOJO threw under the bus.........( dont have a "smile" showing a finger and swiveling ) :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 10, 2019, 2:32 pm

Boris was caught in this candid shot, during an unguarded moment with his pants down, on a recent visit to Oz:
11492022-3x2-940x627.jpg
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-09/ ... s/11492066

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 10, 2019, 2:39 pm

BOJO caught with his pants down ...... what a surprise :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 10, 2019, 2:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM7X3bhHwts

BOJO on American TV (about 11mins in) the fist 10 mins are pretty funny as well :lol:

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » September 10, 2019, 6:31 pm

bojo has a cunning plan =D> :D

However, No 10 rejects the “false choice” between resigning or law-breaking, placing its faith in the new aggressive stance with Brussels to allow him to escape either fate.

Article 17 of the Treaty on European Union means the EU will “not be legally constituted on 1 November” – the date the new European Commission takes office – without a UK commissioner, it says.

Brussels could try to reduce the number of commissioners from 28, one for each state, but the UK would have a veto which it would use unless the EU bent to its will.

No 10 accepts Mr Johnson would be breaking the law if he refused to seek the extension parliament will demand – but believes events will not reach that stage, because the EU would be forced to back down first.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson ... 04582.html

fights are now breaking out in parliament and outside on the square

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » September 10, 2019, 6:55 pm

All this chaos and stupidity BECAUSE after Parliament put an unbelievably simple question to the electorate and then they decided to ignore the result.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » September 10, 2019, 7:03 pm

on pro rogues labour are the worst in history ,,3 times in 1948 to get nationalization of uk through parliament and they were longer spans than torys

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » September 10, 2019, 7:05 pm

can we crowdfund a russian hypersonic missile on the whole stinking house of shysters to put em all out of their misery

help mr putin :mrgreen:

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Chuchi » September 11, 2019, 8:04 am

Whatever you think about BoJo his enthusiasm is infectious and that should worry people like Nichola Sturgeon, you have to remember he beat Red Ken twice in his own backyard when the tories were out of favor with the Public.Underestimate him at your peril :shock:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/11764 ... port-money

Return to “U.K.”