Re: What on Earth is happening in UK?

Post by AlexO » August 21, 2019, 7:47 am

dunroaming wrote:
August 20, 2019, 10:30 pm
AlexO wrote:
August 20, 2019, 2:24 pm
Old Grumpy wrote:
August 20, 2019, 9:43 am

There are quite a few guys slouching around Udon with boobs that would put most Thai girls to shame, me included shamefully. :D
Have to agree you do have nice boobs
Not allowed to swear or personally abuse people on this forum so I will wait till I am beating your ass on the golf course before I answer your smear on my physic. :lol:

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » August 21, 2019, 9:09 am

yartims wrote:
August 19, 2019, 7:42 pm
theres a lot of murders these days ..many TV progs are violent so warping youngsters brains .peaky blinders is very violent and has many watchers.. violence is now the norm
Yesterday I downloaded and watched an episode of "Call the Cops" from the UK. It focused on crime in a lesser known city of 250,000 people that was averaging 3000 calls to police within a 24 hour period on bank holidays. They only had one policeman for 16,000 residents and it was said the crime rate has escalated dramatically over the past few years. I have never heard of these sorts of statistics in a comparable American city. It was pretty scary watching the police being overwhelmed. Every other word out of the criminal's mouth was f*** and c***. The whole world has gone mad and speech is deteriorating to gutter levels.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 22, 2019, 4:30 pm

If you are offended by sweary words you have never been comfortable in the Armed Forces. You have failed to answer the homosexuality bit being stuffed down the good old USA's television programmes or are you comfortable with that.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 24, 2019, 7:21 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 22, 2019, 4:30 pm
If you are offended by sweary words you have never been comfortable in the Armed Forces. You have failed to answer the homosexuality bit being stuffed down the good old USA's television programmes or are you comfortable with that.
Surely not he was a marine part of their culture

Return to “World News”