And yet ANOTHER mass shooting in the US

World news discussion forum
Sateeb
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Sateeb » August 4, 2019, 2:31 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
August 4, 2019, 8:30 am
Yawn....Another day, another Mass Shooting........ as American as Apple Pie!.....YEE HAW!!!!

And the Shooter was a White Nationalist.....good job Trump, empowering those white terrorists!..Trump is a Grade A in their lily white books!!
Another on the loose in Dayton, Ohio.

nmcd1649
udonmap.com

And yet ANOTHER mass shooting in the US

Post by nmcd1649 » August 4, 2019, 3:47 pm

Is there no end to these shootings. ..when will America change it's gun laws...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49221936
We don't stop playing because we grow old we grow old because we stop playing......"George Bernard Shaw"...

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Re: And yet ANOTHER mass shooting in the US

Post by Raoul Duke » August 4, 2019, 3:52 pm

Never.
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
Voiceover for hire.

fogeyes
udonmap.com

Post by fogeyes » August 4, 2019, 3:57 pm

Another day in paradise

nmcd1649
udonmap.com

Post by nmcd1649 » August 4, 2019, 3:58 pm

And yet ANOTHER one...that's America and Americans for you. .say no more..!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49224816
We don't stop playing because we grow old we grow old because we stop playing......"George Bernard Shaw"...

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 4, 2019, 4:01 pm

Yawn.

nmcd1649
udonmap.com

Post by nmcd1649 » August 4, 2019, 4:23 pm

THE LAND OF THE FREE...AMERICA....free to pick up guns and go out and massacre innocent people. ..!!! Including women and children. ..sick..sick ...sick...!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 4, 2019, 4:23 pm

Ho hum......

More American exceptionalism.

But it's all OK, because our thoughts and prayers are with you. ](*,)

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » August 4, 2019, 4:56 pm

"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."

Rinse, repeat.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 4, 2019, 5:20 pm

Right to bear arms ONE .......... Right to stay alive NIL ........ and they try to tell me that people in this part of the world dont value life [-X

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » August 4, 2019, 5:57 pm

20 dead is "very bad." The language of a child.

More than God needed, -----.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 4, 2019, 6:07 pm

Uncivilized, and immoral.....the greatest country in the world, only in their own minds.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 4, 2019, 6:13 pm

Terrible shootings in El Paso ....... not sure what "Good shootings" look like, or why the Ohio ones were not terrible?

So Trump's going to do absolutely NOTHING coz GOD has got it all in hand.

To much to hope for that all 26 killed were members of NRA so as they can be martyrs to their cause

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » August 4, 2019, 6:22 pm

If only they'd followed the great man's advice and.... gone back to where they came from... none of this would have happened. :shock:
Watch Me!!

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » August 4, 2019, 6:42 pm

And Lone Star and Giggles have what to say? Just guess, because you won't be hearing from them! Oh yes I know. More people die from road accidents, cancer, smoking etc.etc.etc; mustn't deny second amendments rights of the gun fanatics etc. etc. etc.
Interesting & sad, that, to date, not even one American member has posted.
It would be interesting to read Udonmap's reasoned stance/opinion on this highly charged issue.
Last edited by mathusalah80 on August 4, 2019, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 4, 2019, 6:43 pm

The UK had Dunblane, the Aussies had their mass shooting incident. Huge crackdown on gun ownership, how many mass massacres since nil. USA gun controls virtually nil, mass massacres of innocents almost every couple of weeks. What goes through these peoples heads that say they feel safer with a gun in their home or under their arm but their children can be executed at the local Mall by some real psycho. Beggars belief. I was a soldier for the best part of 20 years and won many marksmanship awards in that time but that was my job then I had no great urge to buy guns and ammo to get my kicks after my service. A lot of Shermans just don't seem to be able to 'down tools' after Military Service and keep this "auto hardon" going.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » August 4, 2019, 6:57 pm

Okay...here comes the "ban the guns" and "it's all Trump's fault" crowd. Over the years the US and other countries have spiraled into a culture of violence brought on by bastards brought up in single parent homes, collecting welfare and sitting around watching violent video games all day. Society had kicked God out of the public square and nobody teaches morals anymore. It's all about moral relativity...we can all determine what's right or wrong in our own mind. People are fed up with all the injustice in society and most people are angry bitter time bombs just waiting for an opportunity to explode. There's always plenty of warning signs in these people that commit such atrocities, but nobody acts in time because they don't want to get involved. We live in a society of indifference because the "tolerance crowd" will tear your head off if one tries to interfere, so people just ignore the obvious in these nutcases. If it weren't a gun that was handy it would be a knife, as is the case in England right now, or a car or an ax or a sword or any number of deadly tools. Guns don't kill...people do! What we need is more people carrying concealed weapons to protect us against these psychos. If someone in Walmart had been carrying this morning, this guy wouldn't have gotten very far with his slaughter. US civilians own nearly 400 million guns, and if you think that patriots are going to give them up without a fight then you're just dreaming. The government can ban guns all day long, but if a psycho is hellbent on mass murder with a firearm, he will find a way to get his hands on one. You can never diminish black market firearms.

We're living in the last days and evil is waxing worse and worse. It's not going to get any better folks, so shore up your homes and find ways to protect yourself. The whole world has gone mad!!!!!!!!!

Find a way to read the El Paso shooter's manifesto on the internet. I did and the guy is smart, articulate and has some very sound grievances. He wanted the world to know his concerns, but in his deluded mind he thought that this murder rampage was the only way to get his message out. Without doubt he chose the wrong method to make it known. He is not unlike many of us who see our country going to the dogs and feel helpless to do anything about it.
Last edited by semperfiguy on August 4, 2019, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » August 4, 2019, 7:08 pm

Ah yes, guns don't kill people, people do. I forgot that one.

Answer to the problem: More guns!

STEADY DYING.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » August 4, 2019, 7:15 pm

The patriots..... who are these people ? Patriots need guns ? NO the world has NOT gone mad,,,,, YES leaders have gone MAD, willing to kill millions to satisfy their ego.. When Leaders forget their obligations, forget to respect all their citizens like we have in the USA today, WHAT can you expect ?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 4, 2019, 7:17 pm

BREAKING NEWS ......... madman in England runs riot with a stanley knife in Sainsburys ..... None killed one or two requiring stitches ......... note for Semp you cant kill someone with a knife in a shop or bar from 20 yds away, and if you throw the damn thing the max its gonna kill is ONE not 20 with another 26 injured ....... the only thing that can cause that carnage is a GUN

PS the police were on the scene in Ohio within seconds ..... they were "carrying" and still SIX died [-X

Return to “World News”