U.S. Politics

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » July 18, 2019, 2:58 pm

America's GREATNESS goes on and on and on -- through both good and bad.

America's exceptionalism and greatness can be seen in Industrialization and the age of inventions, and it can even be seen during The Great Depression and neighbors helping neighbors. It can be seen when we were knocked to our knees by the attack on Pearl Harbor, and our rising up of men and women of all colors uniting to beat back Nazism and liberating Europe with our allies. It can be seen in the storms and natural disasters where people lose their lives, their homes, their cherished memorabilia and neighbors once again helping neighbors. It can be seen when those neighborhoods are rebuilt. It can especially be seen in the generosity of Americans who give in the largest numbers in the world to help others all around the world -- in both tax revenue and donations.

Even with all the tumult over wars, expansion to the West, Industrialization, race relations, terrorism, allies that stab us in the back, people who hate us and cheer for our demise, America's greatness goes on and on and on -- through both good and bad. We do more than survive. We are victors, not victims.

If you don't agree, I don't give a sh*t.

"Trump's going to win again, isn't he?" - Thomas Friedman, New York Times

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by Lone Star » July 18, 2019, 3:02 pm

one nation.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 18, 2019, 3:03 pm

friedman.jpg

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 18, 2019, 3:07 pm

Yes, I read that article. Quite a few columnists are noting how poorly the Democrats are currently going. I think I have under-estimated Trump's chances of being re-elected.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » July 18, 2019, 3:18 pm

Doodoo wrote:
July 18, 2019, 2:46 pm
MAGA
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

When does this happeen is there a time line?

How does one measure that you have reached your goal?

What is the Goal?

Who has the deciding vote to say you are Great Again?

Once the Goal is reached then what?

OR does this just go on and on and on?
Certainly it goes on and on. One should always have a higher goal. You plan and act and hopefully move closer toward your goal. As you move toward a goal the process enlightens you so that you can set your goal higher. That is the essence of being.

vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by vlad » July 18, 2019, 3:46 pm

Once again your dodging Bullets again. A simple question and you can't respond. Instead of answering you cut n paste that shows you can't answer or you will blame someone else. I'll ask you again your house of Representatives admitted There President used Racist language and the 4 Republican's asked immediately to strike this question off the sheet was refused.So LS who is lying Trump said he doe's not have a racist bone in his body yet the house of Reps admitted Trump used Racist language ?? if you do not respond to this basic question then in my opinion your just a dreamer and don't belong on this forum.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » July 18, 2019, 3:52 pm

Thanks LS for uploading the clip, hopefully with such a positive philosophy, Sherrie Murray does not get vilified by the extremes in the left.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 18, 2019, 5:21 pm

Trump is going to win again, isn't he?

Napoleon said, "When the enemy is destroying itself, stand down."

Good advice.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 18, 2019, 5:41 pm

Well after some digging, it turns out this isn't the whole story or the real story.
"Acquisition of the S-400 fundamentally undermines the capability of the F-35 and our ability to maintain that overmatch in the skies."

Mark Esper telling everyone how good the S-400 is and the F35 isn't capable against it . oops
what he should have said was " S400, no issues for the F35 . and
Either the sources involved misquoted Esper or left quite a bit out.

Turns out the F-35 and S-400 are incompatible.

1. A NATO officer says that the close proximity of the weapons affects the F-35's stealth capabilities.

2. Official word from the White House is that the compatibility of the weapons is "impossible. The F-35 cannot coexist with a Russian intelligence collection platform that will be used to learn about its advanced capabilities."

It also appears that Turkey had to go to Russia for their missile system because Obama would not allow the Patriot missile system to be purchased by Turkey. So ...

Based on my research of both weapons over the past 24 hours, it appears that the F-35 was not designed to be used alone against the S-400 missile system; and that was pretty much common knowledge among military weapons experts. Other planes with other capabilities would be used with several F-35s if there was ever any effort to engage the S-400 missile system.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 18, 2019, 5:53 pm

Lone Some
No need to get vicious over a series of simple questions

" You plan and act and hopefully move closer toward your goal. As you move toward a goal the process enlightens you so that you can set your goal higher. That is the essence of being."
I agree it can be the essence of being but "You plan and act hopefully closer toward your goal" When Trump came into power he said I want to make America GREAT again therfore he want to set goals for a better America. Same questions would be asked in any Board Room asking the Team members to set the goals and once achieved then monitored and modified if need be
Trump and his members have achieved certain goals BUT they have not reached the majority of Goals that were set by his Team at the begining and therefore the USA is not getting better
It (USA) may only be getting better because other people and countries are being pushed. Therefore maybe the US is getting better at the expence of others.
If the people of teh USA are using hisorty to compare what is happeniong now as compared to tehm it will be a false comparison.
Example the industrial explosion after WW2. USA led the way and monopolized the world trade. REASON because they didnt have any other countires to compete against

We could go on and on
But thanks TJ for you words

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 19, 2019, 1:00 am

Putin obviously isn't a fan of Napoleon. According to Napoleon, Putin should stop harrassing the UK.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 19, 2019, 4:50 am

Oh my.

Wages still growing in the US and beating the hell out of inflation.

US Department of Labor released data that shows year-over-year growth of 3.7%. Inflation over the same period is averaging 1.8%, which helps increase disposable income and the ability to pay off personal debt.

Add consumer sentiment and continued spiking of retail sales (3.8%) -- very positive market drivers -- shows that the economy continues to give strong signals.

Main Street and Wall Street both working together.

STEADY WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 19, 2019, 4:54 am

trekkertony wrote:
July 18, 2019, 3:52 pm
Thanks LS for uploading the clip, hopefully with such a positive philosophy, Sherrie Murray does not get vilified by the extremes in the left.
I've been reading some reports that Murray may be a "cover" candidate for Oc-Co Loco. That being someone who is showing a strong challenge, attractive ideas and great message, but is really there to protect Oc-Co Loco's seat. In other words, Murray might be running in name only. It would not be the first time that something like this has been done.

I'm sure she'll be questioned about this. She'll have to answer and put her money where her mouth is.

I thought Murray's message was very positive. Impressive. I'll be following it.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 19, 2019, 5:01 am

Democrat candidates for president still calling for impeachment of Trump despite the fact that the last vote FAILED 332-95 in the last 24 hours.

They'll beat those pots and pans all the way up to election day.

All of the candidates claim that Trump's MAGAnomics isn't working, but NONE of them have put forth ANY program or policy that would improve the economy, jobs, manufacturing, or anything else related to WORKING AMERICANS. Democrats want to give everything away and GET TRUMP. It's all they've got.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 19, 2019, 5:07 am

332 95 vote.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 19, 2019, 5:44 am

vlad wrote:
July 18, 2019, 3:46 pm
. . .
Because of your past foolishness -- and you're only one of maybe three on here -- it is difficult to take any of your questions seriously. I ignore them purposely for that reason.

If you're going to follow US politics in your hate for Trump, you should bone up on the players, tactics and strategies. There are at least three HUGE hypocritical actions involving this resolution (antisemitism, violation of House rules, 24 hour vote). If you haven't been following closely, you wouldn't know about them.

The resolution was political theater and means nothing.

The REAL voting issue in the House occurred after the tweet resolution.

Trump 332 - Impeachment 95

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 19, 2019, 12:23 pm

If the US is STEADY WINNING, Trump should be a shoo in. But he isn't.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » July 19, 2019, 5:18 pm

Trump baits the mob saying if you dont like America go back we saw the mob screaming " Send her back " Trump smiles goading them then an hour later says That was not nice and he didn't want to hear that. Bull a word in his ear was said. Next thing some wack job will take her out and say he did it to save America.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 19, 2019, 5:51 pm

Dems continue to self-destruct. You probably already know that Bernie Sanders advocates a national $15/hour minimum wage. Now his campaign workers are demanding that their pay be raised to $15/hour. :roll:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 19, 2019, 6:14 pm

Survivors of Religions Persecution

People from all over the world thanking President Trump for all of his efforts to insure freedom of religion for all denominations. These people know that America's greatness goes on and on and on.

I have a personal stake in the rescue of Yazidis, who were represented in the Oval Office. Proud of my contributions to an organized group that financed rescues of those who had been kidnapped, sold into slavery and raped. Happy to say that we were successful in gaining the freedom of over a hundred. The Liberation of Christian and Yazidi Children of Iraq (CYCI) was founded and formed by Steve Maman.

Freedom and Liberty is contagious.

Return to “U.S. Politics”