Consolidated Joke Thread

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
dunroaming
udonmap.com

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by dunroaming » July 5, 2019, 2:50 pm

747man wrote:
July 4, 2019, 5:44 pm
Remember, you still need your I.D. when flying on domestic flights. A passport, driver’s licence or, if you’re flying from Glasgow, an ASBO or valid court conviction.
Glasgow don't allow scousers as worried plane tyres might disappear

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 5, 2019, 5:23 pm

dunroaming wrote:
July 5, 2019, 2:50 pm
747man wrote:
July 4, 2019, 5:44 pm
Remember, you still need your I.D. when flying on domestic flights. A passport, driver’s licence or, if you’re flying from Glasgow, an ASBO or valid court conviction.
Glasgow don't allow scousers as worried plane tyres might disappear
The Tyres Don't interest US,It's the Rims that are worth the Money, So NOW Yer Know !! :lol: :lol:

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 6, 2019, 10:23 am

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.
At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim, so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.
The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.
But the Catholic church came up with a very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.
Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue. They took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » July 6, 2019, 10:59 am

A couple were driving through Wales and arrived in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. They stopped for a bite to eat then had a furious argument about the pronunciation of the place they were in. To settle the matter, they went up to the counter and asked the waitress to say slowly and clearly the name of the place.

She replied, "It's Burrr-gerrr Kiiinggg!"🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 10, 2019, 6:59 pm

When Lord Nelson died he was 5 feet tall.

His statue in London is 15 feet tall.

That’s Horatio of 3:1.

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » July 16, 2019, 12:14 pm

This definitely could happen 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Attachments
FE1AC02D-6E5D-49AC-9C06-0254F78F22E8.jpeg

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » July 17, 2019, 7:21 am

There was a job opening in the country's most prestigious law firm and it finally comes down to Robert and Paul.
Both graduated magna cum laude from law school. Both come from good families. Both are equally attractive and well-spoken. It's up to the senior partner to choose one, so he takes each aside and asks, "Why did you become a lawyer?"
In seconds, he chooses Paul.
Baffled, Robert takes Paul aside.
"I don't understand why I was rejected. When Mr. Armstrong asked me why I became a lawyer, I said that I had the greatest respect for the law, that I'd lay down my life for the Constitution and that all I wanted was to do right by my clients. What in the world did you tell him?"
"I said I became a lawyer because of my hands," Robert replies.
"Your hands? What do you mean?"
"Well, I took a look one day and there wasn't any money in either of them!"

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 17, 2019, 5:55 pm

Little Johnny and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know they are in love.
One day they decide that they want to get married, so Johnny goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Little Johnny bravely walks up to him and says, "Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Johnny, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Johnny replies, "In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit nicely."

Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."

Again, Johnny instantly replies, "Our allowance, Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, so that should do us just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed Johnny has put so much thought into this.

"Well Johnny, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little children of your own?"

Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little ---- is so adorable.

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » July 20, 2019, 5:06 pm

- A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?"

The rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our beliefs."

The priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?"

The rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading. A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest, "Is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"

The priest replied, " Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The rabbi then asked him, "Have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"

The priest replied, "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith."

The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking about five minutes.

Finally, the rabbi said, "Beats a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 21, 2019, 11:34 am

A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy-woman"

She started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much will you charge me?"

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint brushes and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by email lately."

Later that day, the blonde teenager came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" the startled husband asked.

"Yes, she replied, and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her along with a $10.00 tip.

“And, by the way," the teenager added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » July 22, 2019, 2:48 am

Only two ants.jpg

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » July 22, 2019, 11:06 am

A farmer ordered a high-tech milking machine. Since the equipment arrived when his wife was out of town, he decided to test it on manhood first.

When the fun was over, though, he quickly realised that he couldn't remove the instrument from his penis. He tried every button on the instrument without success. Finally, he decided to call the supplier from his mobile.
"Hello, I just bought a milking machine from you. It works fantastic, but how do I remove it from the cow's udder?"
"Don't worry," replied the customer service rep, "The machine will release automatically once it's collected ten litres. Have a nice day."😳😳😳😩😩😩🤓🤓🤓🤣🤣🤣

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 7, 2019, 4:45 pm

Lets all lighten up a little.
Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.' The question was worth 70 points or none at all. One student was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.
He got an A+.
A woman and her 12-year-old son were riding in a taxi in Detroit . It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing under awnings.
"Mom," said the boy, "what are all those women doing?"
"They're waiting for their husbands to get off work," she replied
The taxi driver turns around and says, "Geez lady, why don't you tell him the truth? They're hookers, boy! They have sex with men for money."
The little boy's eyes get wide and he says, "Is that true Mom?"
His mother, glaring hard at the driver, answers "Yes."
After a few minutes the kid asks, "Mom, if those women have babies, what happens to them?"
She said, "Most of them become taxi drivers."
An elderly, but hardy cattleman from Texas once told a young female neighbor that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her oatmeal each morning. She did this religiously and lived to the ripe old age of 103. She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, five great-great-grandchildren and a 40 foot HOLE where the crematorium used to be.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » August 13, 2019, 3:57 pm

"In Europe, outlawing automatic weapons is expected to reduce terrorist attacks by 90%"

Why is that?

"Because 9 out of 10 Islamic extremists don’t know how to drive using a manual transmission." :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 16, 2019, 9:45 pm

Never forget that the urge to sing The Lion Sleeps Tonight is just a whim away, a whim away...

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 16, 2019, 9:53 pm

There are only 10 kinds of people.

Those that understand Binary and those that dont

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 16, 2019, 9:59 pm

Paddy Mick & Murphy went on a space flight, but they couldn't land, it was a full moon

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » August 22, 2019, 3:02 pm

Could happen 😩😩😩😩😩😩
Attachments
28271FC5-A6F2-4E6F-BA88-B8E9C35FDFFA.jpeg

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 22, 2019, 9:51 pm

Why dont they allow blow jobs in TV ads?

We all know you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 23, 2019, 8:24 pm

As a butcher is shooing a dog from his shop, he sees a £10 note in the dog's mouth and a note reading "10 lamb chops, please."

Amazed, the butcher takes the money, puts a bag of chops in the dog's mouth and quickly closes the shop.

He follows the dog and watches him wait for a green light, look both ways, and trot across the road to a bus stop. The dog checks the time table and sits on the bench. When a bus arrives, he walks around to the front and looks at the number, then boards the bus. The butcher follows, dumbstruck.

As the bus travels out into the suburbs, the dog takes in the scenery. After awhile he stands on his back paws to push the "stop" button, then the butcher follows him off.

The dog runs up to a house and drops his bag on the porch. He goes back down the path, takes a big run, and throws himself -Whap!- against the door.

He does this again and again. No answer.

So he jumps on a wall, walks around the garden, beats his head against a window, jumps off, and waits at the front door.

A big guy opens it and starts cursing and shouting at the dog.

The butcher runs up screams at the guy: "What the hell are you doing? This dog's a genius!"

The owner responds, "Genius my ass, this is the second time this week he's forgotten his key!"

Return to “Open Forum”