Will Trump make the Grade.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 11, 2019, 2:15 pm

papafarang wrote:
July 11, 2019, 1:32 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 11, 2019, 11:16 am
As most people born in the western world know, Der Fuhrer refers to Hitler. Perhaps, you are the sole exception.
Well I didn't mention Hitler, I'm sure there are people who would equate trump with hitler. From what I understand hitler was a nut job too. tell the truth it's about being derogatory about politicians . yep that one hurts. perhaps politicians should avoid personal insults , case they get some of their own medication
Well, you did mention Der Fuhrer which is the same thing. It is the same as saying El Duce...it is Mussolini. Or saying the Chairman/the Great Helmsman, that is Mao, or Brother Number One - Saloth Sar/Pol Pot.

ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2019, 2:27 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
As most people born in the western world know, Der Fuhrer refers to Hitler. Perhaps, you are the sole exception.
I think these days there would be more and more saying "Who was Hitler?" or who knew sod all about the evil one. Too many would be pressed to even name their current Prime Minster / President and his or her leading political opponent.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 11, 2019, 2:31 pm

"As most people born in the western world know, Der Fuhrer refers to Hitler. Perhaps, you are the sole exception"

I also believe it initially means Leader secondly a reference to Hitler. So, he is not the sole exception, there are at least 2 of us, sorry

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 2:42 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 11, 2019, 2:15 pm
Well, you did mention Der Fuhrer which is the same thing. It is the same as saying El Duce...it is Mussolini. Or saying the Chairman/the Great Helmsman, that is Mao, or Brother Number One - Saloth Sar/Pol Pot.
Factual, historical references are usually lost in Marxist and CBoS word games that regularly try to manipulate the language. Nine of 10 reasonable and intelligent/knowledgeable people would recognize the references immediately.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 2:47 pm

Trump wins again in court.

The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled against Maryland and DC in their lawsuit against Trump and his hotel in DC as a violation of the emoluments clause. This is the third such GET TRUMP lawsuit relative to emoluments that has been tossed.

The Court was especially aggravated with this suit. The Court said the plaintiffs lacked standing, and ordered the case returned to the lower court and dismissed -- completely.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 2:53 pm

Trump was right again. This time about Puerto Rico and where the money was going.

In April, Democrats killed a bill that would have given relief to farmers. Instead, Democrats wanted to give more money to Puerto Rico. Trump called government officials in Puerto Rico both incompetent and corrupt.

Washington Post:
The federal indictment says the former officials illegally directed federal funding to politically connected contractors. The arrests come about a month after Congress approved a controversial disaster aid bill that earmarked additional funding for Puerto Rico’s recovery from Hurricane Maria in 2017, which were tied up in part because President Trump called Puerto Rico’s officials “incompetent or corrupt.”
. . .

The arrests come as senior White House officials are searching for new ways to limit the amount of federal aid going to help Puerto Rico, and the island’s allies fear the arrests will give Trump greater justification for curtailing additional aid to the island.

“The governor of Puerto Rico and his administration have now given President Trump the ammunition he needed,” said San Juan Mayor Yulin Cruz, a political opponent of the governor.
Yes, Dems were outraged by Trump's comments. Facts matter. Again.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 11, 2019, 3:32 pm

"Nine of 10 reasonable and intelligent/knowledgeable people would recognize the references immediately."

Yes Yes well EDUCATED people would and do recognize that the word indicates "Leader" first and second the reference to good old Adolf Schicklgruber

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 9:33 pm

Trump's cuts in White House staffing has saved $20 million thus far in taxpayer revenue and is on pace to reach a $22 million in savings compared to the prior administration.

The First Lady cut her staff in half compared to the previous occupant.

Additionally, Trump donates his entire salary every quarter to either charity or some government agency.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 12, 2019, 6:19 am

'Trump's cuts in White House staffing has saved $20 million thus far in taxpayer revenue and is on pace to reach a $22 million in savings compared to the prior administration.

The First Lady cut her staff in half compared to the previous occupant.

Additionally, Trump donates his entire salary every quarter to either charity or some government agency.'

OLD old news OH ONE OF ______ ( you can put in your own words) The Dementia is setting in

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » July 12, 2019, 6:26 am

The lunatic on the Potomac actually tweeted this. Surely he is certifiable:

"A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period. The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or Alfred E. Newman or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1/1024th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!"

What a muppet.
Watch Me!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 12, 2019, 6:34 am

Blimey. He doesn't seem that, um, well.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 12, 2019, 7:17 am

As expected and welcomed, Trump ain't backing down.

Here. We. Go.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 12, 2019, 7:27 am

I love his braggadocio. Pure NYC swagger. It drives pansy lefty snowflakes INSANE! :D

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 12, 2019, 8:26 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 11, 2019, 2:15 pm
papafarang wrote:
July 11, 2019, 1:32 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Well I didn't mention Hitler, I'm sure there are people who would equate trump with hitler. From what I understand hitler was a nut job too. tell the truth it's about being derogatory about politicians . yep that one hurts. perhaps politicians should avoid personal insults , case they get some of their own medication
Der fuhrer is German for "the leader" , please explain how you say "the leader" in german. most people under 30 have no clue who hitler was. so it's ok to use racial slurs and personal innuendo's , then trumpf should expect the same crap back... 6 more years ,10,14 as he said , that's how tinpot dictators start ..national emergency, national security ,executive powers. How about "lock her up" ,can't beat a bit of good old incarceration of political opponents
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 12, 2019, 9:15 am

Stop the bilge. You are old enough and wise enough to know that Der Fuhrer refers to Hitler, perhaps the most odious man with power to walk this Earth. Do you think Trump has a master plan to eliminate Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and others? If not, stop with the lame excuses for your silly and ridiculous comparison. Move on. Jeez.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 12, 2019, 10:26 am

Has a cord been struck?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 12, 2019, 10:28 am

The cost of the Bloated Orange Bullshiiter's golf trips since coming into office have been estimated at about 5 times the paltry savings he may/may not have made in Whitehouse staffing (most of which would have come about because nobody wants to stay long enough to go on permanent staff). :-"
From a combination of an analysis from the HuffPost, the GAO or General Accounting Office, Politico and the Washington Post using costs from both Obama and Trump golf trips the estimated cost of Trump’s visits so far come to a range of $105 to $108 million. :shock:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... 02b23328aa

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 12, 2019, 2:05 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 12, 2019, 9:15 am
Stop the bilge. You are old enough and wise enough to know that Der Fuhrer refers to Hitler, perhaps the most odious man with power to walk this Earth. Do you think Trump has a master plan to eliminate Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and others? If not, stop with the lame excuses for your silly and ridiculous comparison. Move on. Jeez.
Der fuhrer probably would if he could, he deffo don't like Chinese , Mexicans, Iranians, arabs except bone saw. as for Muslims . well we know how much he loves them. Quite a hateful personality really. but no he just deports rather than murder
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 12, 2019, 7:58 pm

jackspratt wrote:
July 12, 2019, 10:28 am
The cost of the Bloated Orange Bullshiiter's golf trips since coming into office have been estimated at about 5 times the paltry savings he may/may not have made in Whitehouse staffing (most of which would have come about because nobody wants to stay long enough to go on permanent staff). :-"
Are you talking about president Trump? If so, you seem to forget about Obama and his wife's vacations along with her entourage. How much do you suppose Obama's wife's staff cost over eight long years. Perhaps you are not talking about Trump. Most of us have graduated from grade school and some may not recognize your grade school name calling.

You're going to need better ammunition than what you have been able come up with. Keep trying and further reveal your illogical bitter hatred.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 12, 2019, 9:18 pm

Yes, I am absolutely talking about the serial liar, Trump.

I was responding to LS's puff piece about how wonderful the Bloated Orange Bullshiiter is for (supposedly) saving a few pennies in the White House budget. Therefore, what Obama may or may not have done is irrelevant, and a deflection.

Did you bring it up because of your illogical bitter hatred?

Return to “Trump”