Tommy Robinson begs for asylum in US

World news discussion forum
Lone Star
udonmap.com

Tommy Robinson begs for asylum in US

Post by Lone Star » July 9, 2019, 8:55 pm

The recently convicted Tommy Robinson of the UK has made a public appeal to Trump for political asylum.

“I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case. I need evacuation from this country because dark forces are at work.”

Robinson believes he will be murdered in prison by jihadi gangs.

“This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family – we love the United States, I have no future here [in Britain]. The country has fallen.”

All I can say is wow. As a witness to so many Brits on this forum characterizing America as such an evil and dangerous place. I don't know why any Brit would seek shelter and protection in the US. First, Mick gets his heart surgery done in the US, and now Robinson begs Trump for asylum. It's amazing how things work out.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Re: Tommy Robinson begs for asylum in US

Post by dunroaming » July 9, 2019, 9:03 pm

Let's hope he grants him asylum, then when they realise what he's like try to send him back. Anyone not English or white will understand what I mean

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 9, 2019, 9:07 pm

dunroaming wrote:
July 9, 2019, 9:03 pm
Let's hope he grants him asylum, then when they realise what he's like try to send him back. Anyone not English or white will understand what I mean
Trust me. The US authorities are aware of Robinson. He has been banned from travel to the US since a 2012 conviction for using someone else's passport.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 9, 2019, 9:29 pm

"Trust me. The US authorities are aware of Robinson. He has been banned from travel to the US since a 2012 conviction for using someone else's passport."
I am glad and sure others also are ex tactic that you are On Top of the situation (Trust me). Once again I am feeling so secure that you the One Who Knows ALL is in charge.

I just passed onto my Family that LS/BS is looking after us and not to worry
They in turn have taken out additional insurance and in the American way are purchasing More Bibles, Weapons and ammunition (Jerry Falwell 1999)
Long live the 222nd amendment

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 10, 2019, 10:40 am

A few classic tweets from twitter, responding to Yaxley-Lennon's pathetic cry for help:
So to clarify, Mr Robinson, you’d like to become an asylum seeker because you don’t like English laws for English people??
Tommy Robinson: "Refugees won't obey English laws and must be dealt with"
Also Tommy Robinson: "I broke English laws and now deserve refugee status"
When they used to bang on about fake asylum seekers with criminal records, I didn't realise they were trying to leave the country rather than come in
Fake asylum seeker begs to be admitted to another country to escape so called persecution... bet Tommy Robinson will be all over this.... oh wait
More can be found here: https://www.indy100.com/article/tommy-r ... pt-8996356

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » July 10, 2019, 11:13 am

Posting reports from the 'Indy' again. Scraping the barrel for news? The Indy has ( I just googled it) the lowest circulation figures of all UK daily's. Reason being, it prints UTTER biased left wing garbage, and unless you are on the BBC newsdesk team, live in Islington or a member of the Liebor party, you would not even consider referring to it. So you must be its number one fan.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 10, 2019, 12:18 pm

joudon wrote:
July 10, 2019, 11:13 am
Posting reports from the 'Indy' again. Scraping the barrel for news? The Indy has ( I just googled it) the lowest circulation figures of all UK daily's. Reason being, it prints UTTER biased left wing garbage, and unless you are on the BBC newsdesk team, live in Islington or a member of the Liebor party, you would not even consider referring to it. So you must be its number one fan.
I am actually posting copies of tweets ie from Twitter - as I said in my post.

The fact they are lifted from the Independent is neither here nor there - they could have just as easily come from one of Murdoch's filthy rags.

Grow up sunshine.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 9:46 pm

Robinson gets 9 months. Eligible for release in 2 months.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » July 12, 2019, 3:45 pm

hard to know why he punishes himself .hes a glutton for punishment
the only good Tory is a lavatory

MrFixer
udonmap.com

Post by MrFixer » July 12, 2019, 4:20 pm

yartims wrote:
July 12, 2019, 3:45 pm
hard to know why he punishes himself .hes a glutton for punishment
He's a strange bloke. Doesn't seem the full shilling to me.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 13, 2019, 2:00 am

Yes, I don't think he's the full shilling. I hope he wouldn't even be permitted to visit say the US, Thailand or my country. His criminal record is too substantial and he appears to be both a thug and a crook.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 13, 2019, 5:45 am

joudon wrote:
July 10, 2019, 11:13 am
Ahhhh... yes. I love the sound of an open mind in the morning.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 13, 2019, 5:52 am

GT93 wrote:
July 13, 2019, 2:00 am
Yes, I don't think he's the full shilling. I hope he wouldn't even be permitted to visit say the US, Thailand or my country. His criminal record is too substantial and he appears to be both a thug and a crook.
I think that Jacinda should take this poor, blighted, misbegotten lost sheep into her fold, no? Set him up with (yet another) identity somewhere? Like somewhere south of Invercargill?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 13, 2019, 11:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vtFubx ... 6BQP3hDGws
For all the doubters out there, this just needs to be watched to show why Tommy R has become the Left Wings hate figure. ( I personally have no time for the guy) He believes he is standing up for huge inequalities perceived in the British Justice System which large swathes of Brits believe is being focused too much on appeasement towards certain minorities in British society.

leeboy

Post by leeboy » July 13, 2019, 3:48 pm

The simple fact of the matter if there was no Islamic rape gangs then I’m pretty sure no would have heard of Tommy outside of the football scene. To many Brits petrified of these Muslims
atleast he done something .

Return to “World News”