Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by Lone Star » July 4, 2019, 3:09 pm

After Team USA's Alex Morgan scored the winning goal against the UK on Tuesday, she simulated drinking tea with her pinky raised.

Folks in the UK came unglued. Probably did that too close to the 4th of July. :)

Image


AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

vlad
udonmap.com
Posts: 1727
Joined: July 23, 2008, 8:03 pm
Location: united kingdom.

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by vlad » July 4, 2019, 5:39 pm

Nah just bad sportsmanship hey did the same to the Thai national team when they thumped them. Plus 2 of there backroom staff were spying in the British teams hotel the day before the game.

User avatar
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com
Posts: 301
Joined: October 28, 2010, 6:32 pm

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by BillaRickaDickay » July 4, 2019, 8:22 pm

Do blokes actually watch or give a ---- about women's football.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2856
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by papafarang » July 4, 2019, 8:53 pm

BillaRickaDickay wrote:
July 4, 2019, 8:22 pm
Do blokes actually watch or give a ---- about women's football.
no they don't .apparently brits are coming unglued . :?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12757
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by stattointhailand » July 4, 2019, 10:12 pm

Don't be too hard on the septics guys ..... its not their fault they're all born with a gender malfunction which makes their guys want to play Rounders and netball and their girls play football =;

Mind you if Englands men got outplayed/out passed/ out shot and out possessed by Curacao (where?) population 161,000, I think I might start watching the womens team :-$

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1159
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by Giggle » July 4, 2019, 11:51 pm

The women don't fall down and roll around crying nearly as often as the men. Poofter sport.

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 478
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by Sateeb » July 5, 2019, 4:08 am

Lone Star wrote:
July 4, 2019, 3:09 pm
After Team USA's Alex Morgan scored the winning goal against the UK on Tuesday, she simulated drinking tea with her pinky raised.

Folks in the UK came unglued. Probably did that too close to the 4th of July. :)
The Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish might be more triggered as they didn't even know there was a "UK" football team.
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - Gandhi.

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1159
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by Giggle » July 5, 2019, 6:58 am

not till the olympics :confused:

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by Lone Star » July 5, 2019, 7:43 am

They certainly seem to be triggered in this thread.
Image
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6056
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by GT93 » July 5, 2019, 8:30 am

Giggle wrote:
July 4, 2019, 11:51 pm
The women don't fall down and roll around crying nearly as often as the men. Poofter sport.
Some mens teams might even practice the rolling around and crying.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12757
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by stattointhailand » July 5, 2019, 8:35 am

Seems to me that quite a few defenders are now prepared to "kick the little sh*t" and give him something worth crying about :-$

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6327
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by tamada » July 5, 2019, 10:14 am

vlad wrote:
July 4, 2019, 5:39 pm
Nah just bad sportsmanship hey did the same to the Thai national team when they thumped them. Plus 2 of there backroom staff were spying in the British teams hotel the day before the game.
That's not bad sportsmanship. Shooting one of your own national team for an own-goal is bad sportsmanship.

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Escobar

It's common knowledge that when females share accommodation, workspaces or any sort of family or social group for any length of time, their menstrual cycle's tend to self-adjust so they all go on the rag around the same time. Maybe someone will do research into establishing if the PMS'ing team does any better (or worse) than the ones that aren't as mad as batshit.

Maybe they already have...

User avatar
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com
Posts: 301
Joined: October 28, 2010, 6:32 pm

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by BillaRickaDickay » July 5, 2019, 1:49 pm

Giggle wrote:
July 4, 2019, 11:51 pm
The women don't fall down and roll around crying nearly as often as the men. Poofter sport.
That's because the women haven't worked it out yet, if you fall down in the right place you can get a penalty or get an opponent sent off.

That photo of LS's looks more like an unguarded moment of Bogie Picking to me, I suggest a US media cover up.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12757
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Brit Soccer Fans Triggered

Post by stattointhailand » July 5, 2019, 2:35 pm

tamada wrote:
July 5, 2019, 10:14 am
vlad wrote:
July 4, 2019, 5:39 pm
Nah just bad sportsmanship hey did the same to the Thai national team when they thumped them. Plus 2 of there backroom staff were spying in the British teams hotel the day before the game.
That's not bad sportsmanship. Shooting one of your own national team for an own-goal is bad sportsmanship.

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Escobar

It's common knowledge that when females share accommodation, workspaces or any sort of family or social group for any length of time, their menstrual cycle's tend to self-adjust so they all go on the rag around the same time. Maybe someone will do research into establishing if the PMS'ing team does any better (or worse) than the ones that aren't as mad as batshit.

Maybe they already have...
Sure have tam ............."Toon" lass name of Dawn Scott seems to be sorting it for the yanks alongside their ENGLISH head coach Jill Ellis......

""And then a new area we are focusing on as well is monitoring menstrual cycles and paying attention to certain things in players' diets around that as well." :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”