ACH Funds Transfer To BKK NY

General Udon Thani topics only!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: ACH Funds Transfer To BKK NY

Post by RLTrader » July 4, 2019, 1:40 pm

RLTrader wrote:
April 25, 2019, 1:13 pm
Also received letter today. Still have the slightest idea what it means. Talks about US Banks. Will wait for July and see if anything happens/changes.
Well, its now July and my direct deposit went thru with No problem. Will test bank to bank thru NY BB next week to see if that still works.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » July 11, 2019, 7:54 pm

RLTrader wrote:
July 4, 2019, 1:40 pm

Well, its now July and my direct deposit went thru with No problem. Will test bank to bank thru NY BB next week to see if that still works.
Well sent money from US bank thru NYBB and it went thru with no problem. Not sure what all this BS was about, changed nothing in either accounts. Go figure.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » July 12, 2019, 9:42 am

Same here. I spoke to my Bank back in the U.S. two months ago and every transfer has been going thru flawlessly. I do not know what all of the drama about IAT format was all about. The wire room at my U.S. bank told me just to keep doing the ACH Funds transfers to the BKK NY they way I have been doing it.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » July 12, 2019, 9:52 am

Just received my ACH transfer which I had initiated on Monday. We have had 2 deadlines from BBL NY and both have passed, yet the service, thankfully, continues.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » July 12, 2019, 6:05 pm

New deadline September 1, 2019.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » November 8, 2019, 1:12 pm

My last transfer, initiated on Nov. 1, did not go through. My US bank notified me this morning that the funds are being returned by BBL NY.
From BBL NY:
Dear Khun D______l,
I trust this message finds your well.
Just a short note to update the US Direct Deposit transfers via BBL NYB;
In order to BBL NYB to fully comply with the corrective actions for those customer who receives IAT transactions / International ACH do not have to take any actions and continue to receive their payment via BBL NYB and for a Non-IAT transactions, BBL NYB will start returning the Non-IAT (ACH) coming from Paypal and Amazon and other e-Commerce with effective from Monday, October 21, 2019. The target date to return each type of ACH are as follows:
1. Amazon and Paypal and other e-Commerce from 21 October, 2019.
2. AC Transfers (Internet Banking) from 1 November, 2019
3. Private Pension from 1 December, 2019.
4. All other Non-IAT including Government payment from 1 January, 2020.
The customers may seek the other alternative ways to transfer money from US.
· Thai Baht Remittance Services from BBL NYB or
· Transfers via SWIFT or
· Other transfer options
I trust the above details helpful.
Best regards,
W________ S________
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Global Payment Services Department
333 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » November 8, 2019, 2:07 pm

I had been doing ACH External transfers from my U.S. Bank for over a year. I just received a simular message in my U.S. bank account when I submitted a recent External Transfer of funds to our Bangkok Bank Account Via the Bangkok Bank in New York. This is what just appeared at my U.S. Bank Account.

ACH ORIG CR RETURN ACH RETURN FOR ( Account Holder Name )
RETURNED AS CODED INCORRECT/ OUTBOUND INT'L PMT ACCT #
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » November 8, 2019, 2:24 pm

Did a Bank to Bank transfer 10/10 with no problem. Received my direct deposit 11/1 with no problem.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » November 9, 2019, 7:13 am

Funds returned in one day.

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » November 9, 2019, 11:26 am

pf-flyer wrote:
November 8, 2019, 2:07 pm
I had been doing ACH External transfers from my U.S. Bank for over a year. I just received a simular message in my U.S. bank account when I submitted a recent External Transfer of funds to our Bangkok Bank Account Via the Bangkok Bank in New York. This is what just appeared at my U.S. Bank Account.

PF. I received the same massage last month via email from my Bank. I now use Transferwise.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » November 9, 2019, 1:27 pm

[quote=colt1911 post_id=558028 time=1573273570 user_id=21025]
[quote=pf-flyer post_id=557998 time=1573196832 user_id=4566]

[/quote]

PF. I received the same massage last month via email from my Bank. I now use Transferwise.
[/quote]

I just used Transferwise also. I spent an hour on the phone last night with my bank back in the U.S. and the bank wire room told me that the Bangkok Bank in New York was now only processing international transfers that were in the IAT format. My U.S. bank can not do transfers in the format that is now required by the Bangkok Bank in New York.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”