3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » April 23, 2019, 11:23 am

Still Available as of 23/04......Yet Another Time Waster, Oh Dear....

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6525
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by Zidane » May 4, 2019, 10:25 am

Alan,you certainly wont sell your house if you go around calling everyone a time waster ! =;
People reading this ad will be put off and think they will be dealing with a nut job !
People probably have good reasons not to buy and it wont help being abusive to them.
Maybe let your missus take care of the sale as she must be more easy going than you.! :D
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 486
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by samuel » May 4, 2019, 12:04 pm

Zidane wrote:
May 4, 2019, 10:25 am
Alan,you certainly wont sell your house if you go around calling everyone a time waster ! =;
People reading this ad will be put off and think they will be dealing with a nut job !
wise words….

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » May 4, 2019, 8:48 pm

Zidane wrote:
May 4, 2019, 10:25 am
Alan,you certainly wont sell your house if you go around calling everyone a time waster ! =;
People reading this ad will be put off and think they will be dealing with a nut job !
People probably have good reasons not to buy and it wont help being abusive to them.
Maybe let your missus take care of the sale as she must be more easy going than you.! :D
Yeah,O.K Andy Point Taken, But I Cannot get my head around SOME People.....

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » May 4, 2019, 8:48 pm

samuel wrote:
May 4, 2019, 12:04 pm
Zidane wrote:
May 4, 2019, 10:25 am
Alan,you certainly wont sell your house if you go around calling everyone a time waster ! =;
People reading this ad will be put off and think they will be dealing with a nut job !
wise words….
O.K Noted Samuel...

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » May 7, 2019, 9:27 pm

Anyway It's STILL Available.......

User avatar
souness
udonmap.com
Posts: 190
Joined: April 13, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by souness » May 16, 2019, 10:08 am

is this house now sold ?

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » June 5, 2019, 11:06 am

Still Available Now Reduced to 2.65 Million.... :shock: :shock:

johanthomsen
udonmap.com
Posts: 35
Joined: March 7, 2018, 8:11 am
Location: Faroe Islands

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by johanthomsen » June 5, 2019, 7:23 pm

Hello Mister

What is the sqm of the house itself, and what is the sqm of the entire plot??

Regards
Johan

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » June 5, 2019, 10:32 pm

johanthomsen wrote:
June 5, 2019, 7:23 pm
Hello Mister

What is the sqm of the house itself, and what is the sqm of the entire plot??

Regards
Johan
The Entire Plot is 119 Sqm.......You can come & Look if you are interested...

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9937
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: 3 Bedroomed House in Nong Khai For SALE...

Post by 747man » June 11, 2019, 11:28 pm

747man wrote:
June 5, 2019, 10:32 pm
johanthomsen wrote:
June 5, 2019, 7:23 pm
Hello Mister

What is the sqm of the house itself, and what is the sqm of the entire plot??

Regards
Johan
The Entire Plot is 119 Sqm.......You can come & Look if you are interested...
Still Available as of 12/06/2019....

Post Reply

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests