Tommy Robinson

General Udon Thani topics only!
choi choi
udonmap.com

Tommy Robinson

Post by choi choi » March 8, 2019, 11:50 am

Seems Tommy Robinson has been recharged! Love him hate him he has balls!
I am so glad I am away from big brother UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYmnsDeYTg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Lone Star » March 10, 2019, 12:23 pm

choi choi wrote:
March 8, 2019, 11:50 am
Seems Tommy Robinson has been recharged! Love him hate him he has balls!
I am so glad I am away from big brother UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYmnsDeYTg
When so many are working so hard to silence him, it must mean he has important things to share.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 8, 2019, 7:10 am

several million people tried to silence Adolph Hitler too, did he have important things to share or was he a hateful megalomaniac? Hitler also had balls, he won the Iron Cross in WW1, that does not make him anything other than the monster he was. Yes sometimes bad people try to silence good people. The real test is the message being delivered, if it is hateful, deliberately distorts and lies, is prejudiced and seeks to harm, it damn well should be silenced. Idiots like Tommy and Alex Jones make money out of their lies and distortions. instead of attracting donations, they should be ignored and their lies should not be published.

Look at Tommy's latest disgraceful performance showing his attitude of using violence as his first choice of action and then sending a distorted message to hide the fact that he is nothing other than a thug.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... 461112.amp
I am independently poor

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 8, 2019, 10:58 am

That Hitler analogy is getting a bit threadbare, Chicken Little.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » June 8, 2019, 1:44 pm

Essex wrote:
June 8, 2019, 7:10 am
several million people tried to silence Adolph Hitler too, did he have important things to share or was he a hateful megalomaniac? Hitler also had balls, he won the Iron Cross in WW1, that does not make him anything other than the monster he was. Yes sometimes bad people try to silence good people. The real test is the message being delivered, if it is hateful, deliberately distorts and lies, is prejudiced and seeks to harm, it damn well should be silenced. Idiots like Tommy and Alex Jones make money out of their lies and distortions. instead of attracting donations, they should be ignored and their lies should not be published.

Look at Tommy's latest disgraceful performance showing his attitude of using violence as his first choice of action and then sending a distorted message to hide the fact that he is nothing other than a thug.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... 461112.amp
Well said.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » June 8, 2019, 2:52 pm

Essex wrote:
June 8, 2019, 7:10 am
The real test is the message being delivered, if it is hateful, deliberately distorts and lies, is prejudiced and seeks to harm, it damn well should be silenced. Idiots like Tommy and Alex Jones make money out of their lies and distortions. instead of attracting donations, they should be ignored and their lies should not be published.
I completely agree but this should apply to all spectrum of politics and society which it sadly isn't today.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 8, 2019, 4:28 pm

Some people can't handle the truth.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 8, 2019, 5:42 pm

karonsteve wrote:
June 8, 2019, 2:52 pm

I completely agree but this should apply to all spectrum of politics and society which it sadly isn't today.
With you on this one. I have just moved to Udon, but was President of my local Labor branch in Australia. Two weeks out from the Federal election I resigned my membership as I was fed up with the lies and BS WITHIN the party, let alone what they were saying to the public, not that the government was any better, they ran a scare campaign like I have never seen before, but it was modelled on a similar scare campaign created by Labor in the 2016 campaign. Hard for Labor to call foul when they had their own tactics turned against them.

All integrity was thrown out the door, dirtiest election I have ever witnessed.

I threw my support behind an independent who had none of the characteristics of a politician. He was intelligent, well informed, had total integrity (turned down plumb job offers if he agreed to sit aside), honest, had great ideas and was in touch with real community, he did not win but boy did he shake them up.

At polling day, a union thug berated me for losing the election for our seat by publicly backing the independent. Golden boy one week, arsehole the next 5555.
I am independently poor

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 8, 2019, 9:53 pm

Giggle wrote:
June 8, 2019, 4:28 pm
Some people can't handle the truth.

Tommy certainly falls into that catagory
I am independently poor

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 9, 2019, 12:59 am

And Giggle aka Mr. Dogma.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 9, 2019, 6:44 am

What ever the rights and wrongs regarding Tommy Robinson, what is patently obvious is a frightening 'double standards' regime by both the police and judiciary.The MSM refuses to highlight this as they are also complicit. These double standards should scare the hell out of the general public, because UK is evolving into a kind of liberal police state in that the views of the liberal elite are paramount and any attempt to do or say anything against it and offenders are branded ''far right, racist, xenophophobic etc.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2019, 10:25 am

joudon wrote:
June 9, 2019, 6:44 am
............ ''far right, racist, xenophophobic etc................
Congratulations - you have identified "Tommy" to a tee.

However, you can also throw in "cowardly".

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ball-match

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 9, 2019, 11:21 am

You obviously did not read the post or perhaps your understanding is suspect. There are none so blind as those that do not wish to see.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2019, 11:40 am

joudon wrote:
June 9, 2019, 11:21 am
You obviously did not read the post or perhaps your understanding is suspect. There are none so blind as those that do not wish to see.

To the contrary, I did read the post, and I then highlighted the only bit that I thought you got right.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 9, 2019, 4:54 pm

The point that you CHOOSE to miss is that ordinary people who express justifiable concerns about the influx of people who not only REFUSE to integrate, but are INSTRUCTED not to integrate are branded the same as Tommy Robinson. Robinsons crime is to highlight justifiable concerns, conveniently swept under the carpet by the BBC AND MSM, and as one Labor MP put it , that the victims of the muslim paedo gangs were ''acceptable colatoral damage'' in the name of diversity.

Tartempion
udonmap.com

Post by Tartempion » June 9, 2019, 5:55 pm

Took only second reply to involve Adolf, must be a record.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2019, 8:09 pm

joudon wrote:
June 9, 2019, 4:54 pm
The point that you CHOOSE to miss is that ordinary people who express justifiable concerns about the influx of people who not only REFUSE to integrate, but are INSTRUCTED not to integrate are branded the same as Tommy Robinson.
Where did you say that? :-k

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 9, 2019, 9:41 pm

joudon. Identifying a genuine problem and offering a sensible, legal solution are too different things. Lying thugs without brains offer no workable solutions, they whip up fear, exacerbate and exaggerate the issues to an extent that a bad problem just gets worse.

Pedophiles look for jobs where they can be close to children, arsonists try their damndest to get into the fire brigade. Angry violent individuals place themselves where they can support their anger and violence. Tommy initially was a football lout, this catered to his personality and violent tendencies, all he has done now is changed his focus from rival teams to rival ethnicities. He has found a home amongst those with concerns about racial issues, but he is not trying to find a fix, just a home for his thuggish behaviour.
I am independently poor

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 10, 2019, 1:36 am

Insult him, psychoanalyse him, but say nothing about the truth to which he speaks.

YOU are the problem, Essex.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 10, 2019, 9:12 am

555 giggle, very biblical phrasing
I am independently poor

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”