postal info

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
waltpong
udonmap.com

postal info

Post by waltpong » May 29, 2019, 9:42 pm

I need to send original documents to SSA to Manila Philippines and they are requesting a prepaid envelope to send it back how/can I do this using Thai mail? I was thinking using UPS but the sights I visited showed 2 different locations? any info would be great.

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Re: postal info

Post by LoneTraveler » June 1, 2019, 10:42 am

UPS is very expensive. I would ask the EMS Service at the Thai post. I have used them over the years, sent item to USA with no problems, good and prompt service.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » June 1, 2019, 3:59 pm

waltpong wrote:
May 29, 2019, 9:42 pm
I need to send original documents to SSA to Manila Philippines and they are requesting a prepaid envelope to send it back how/can I do this using Thai mail? I was thinking using UPS but the sights I visited showed 2 different locations? any info would be great.
Great question since you are sending via Thai international mail but the return is possibly via Philippine international mail. Need to clarify somehow.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2019, 4:56 pm

EMS is a good service for outgoing mail but not sure if PI postal service would process a prepaid EMS return letter. Best take an English speaking Thai with you to the Thai Post Office and enquire, the staff usually don't have great English skills. I would try Kerry Express as well, they do a good job inside of Thailand.

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » June 1, 2019, 5:14 pm

I suggest asking the SSA office in the Philippines how others have done it.

Return to “Open Forum”