English Premier League 2018/19

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 254
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Sateeb » May 15, 2019, 12:33 am

Trying to think of that bloke's name. Wasn't he on Grandstand? Must be the Everton trophy cabinet. Big change now though... There's far more dust.



User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 610
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer » May 15, 2019, 12:54 am

Sateeb wrote:
May 15, 2019, 12:33 am
Trying to think of that bloke's name. Wasn't he on Grandstand? Must be the Everton trophy cabinet. Big change now though... There's far more dust.
David Coleman I think if not 747 😂 😂 😂
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 254
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Sateeb » May 15, 2019, 1:06 am

Naa not Coleman, younger I think. Lovely clock... At least Dick Turpin didn't nick that on the coach back with it.

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 610
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer » May 15, 2019, 3:15 am

Sateeb wrote:
May 15, 2019, 1:06 am
Naa not Coleman, younger I think. Lovely clock... At least Dick Turpin didn't nick that on the coach back with it.
😂 😂 😂
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6530
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Zidane » May 15, 2019, 8:53 am

Sateeb wrote:
May 15, 2019, 12:33 am
Trying to think of that bloke's name. Wasn't he on Grandstand? Must be the Everton trophy cabinet. Big change now though... There's far more dust.
Tony Gubba ???

[Off-topic, personal comment removed by Mods.]
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 887
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 15, 2019, 11:24 am

we have 2 winners zid and sateeb please go to the top of the class,it is indeed Tony Gubba in the everton trophy room,quote=''Ambition here at everton is boundless,when they built this fortnox showcase a few seasons ago in which to hang their sporting scalps they ran round to liverpool with a tape to measure up the european cup just to ensure they built a compartment big enough to take this great trophy when they win it,at the monent it contains a clock'' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,a cuckoo clock \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ there i s a vid knocking about somewhere of the actual interview,meanwhile heres a reminder of that great trophy :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ygh5f-B99A

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 610
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer » May 15, 2019, 2:06 pm

Not so quick on the take up now 747 cat got you tounge yep EPL over now back in his 🗃 😂 😂 😂
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » May 15, 2019, 3:01 pm

Do Murphy & Son still have the contract to build the Anfield Premier League Trophy cabinet, or did they have to re tender when they changed their name to Murphy & Great Grandson?

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 610
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer » May 15, 2019, 3:07 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
May 15, 2019, 3:01 pm
Do Murphy & Son still have the contract to build the Anfield Premier League Trophy cabinet, or did they have to re tender when they changed their name to Murphy & Great Grandson?
You mean extension to the cabinet. 😂 😂 😂
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » May 15, 2019, 9:58 pm

dezzer wrote:
May 15, 2019, 3:07 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
May 15, 2019, 3:01 pm
Do Murphy & Son still have the contract to build the Anfield Premier League Trophy cabinet, or did they have to re tender when they changed their name to Murphy & Great Grandson?
You mean extension to the cabinet. 😂 😂 😂
So they actually display the replicas they keep taking to Anfield just in case someone else f**** up on the last day then :oops:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » May 15, 2019, 10:18 pm

Only a few hours to wait .....

"The Premier League has confirmed the transfer window will open at 00.01am on Thursday, May 16. It will then close at 5pm on Thursday, August 8 before the start of the new Premier League season."

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 887
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 17, 2019, 10:15 am

747man wrote:
May 8, 2019, 12:02 pm
If Liverpool weren’t such cheating diving bastards, you would more likely say fair play if they won the league. But because they ARE cheating diving bastards, I’ll be happy to see Man City lift that trophy.
Talking of Diving,the last 3 players to be booked for diving in a merseyside derby were all everton players? :oops:your language is terrible 747man,do you have Tourette's???? [-X [-X [-X

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 887
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 17, 2019, 5:40 pm

dezzer wrote:
May 17, 2019, 1:59 pm
Zidane wrote:
May 17, 2019, 11:02 am
He can use whatever foul and abusive language he wants and get away with it....you know that....but you can make a joke without bad language and it gets deleted.....there must be a reason for this but I,m struggling to find a rational one. :badteeth:
Favouritism maybe, mmmmm.
or maybe,just maybe most posters are made up of sterner stuff and don,t go crying to the mods,ive always said''if you give stick out you got to be able to take it back' at least thats what my dad told me'anyway back on topic,ive just read somewhere most teams in the prem have undergone massive changes now that the last game has been played and put down brand new ''G R A S S'' ahead of the new season,i wonder what the cost is to returf a whole pitch with new GRASS,my guess is it would be very expensive wonder what artificial G R A S S ,would be? was it Oldham who had artificial pitch many years ago??? can remember it giving other teams big problems

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6530
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Zidane » May 17, 2019, 6:46 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 17, 2019, 4:37 pm
Zidane wrote:
May 17, 2019, 11:02 am
He can use whatever foul and abusive language he wants and get away with it....you know that....but you can make a joke without bad language and it gets deleted.....there must be a reason for this but I,m struggling to find a rational one. :badteeth:
i think someone will be around shortly to answear your question zid,did you have a reply to your question a few days ago on same subject?
No,my post was deleted without courtesy of a reply ! [-(
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 887
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 17, 2019, 6:54 pm

Really?????that tells you everything you need to know,or maybe not

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 610
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer » May 17, 2019, 7:34 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 17, 2019, 5:40 pm
dezzer wrote:
May 17, 2019, 1:59 pm
Zidane wrote:
May 17, 2019, 11:02 am
He can use whatever foul and abusive language he wants and get away with it....you know that....but you can make a joke without bad language and it gets deleted.....there must be a reason for this but I,m struggling to find a rational one. :badteeth:
Favouritism maybe, mmmmm.
or maybe,just maybe most posters are made up of sterner stuff and don,t go crying to the mods,ive always said''if you give stick out you got to be able to take it back' at least thats what my dad told me'anyway back on topic,ive just read somewhere most teams in the prem have undergone massive changes now that the last game has been played and put down brand new ''G R A S S'' ahead of the new season,i wonder what the cost is to returf a whole pitch with new GRASS,my guess is it would be very expensive wonder what artificial G R A S S ,would be? was it Oldham who had artificial pitch many years ago??? can remember it giving other teams big problems
Q P R was one of the first to have it I think mate.
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » May 19, 2019, 7:24 pm

Vincent Kompany re joins Anderlecht as new Player manger :shock:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » May 19, 2019, 7:30 pm

"AC Milan are plotting a summer move for Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi."

Funny :-k I could have sworn that the Italians got the Prem/Europa League games on TV ....... obviously not :shock:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9971
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » May 21, 2019, 2:23 pm

Everton are the first club in 71 years to keep a clean sheet at home against United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » May 21, 2019, 5:21 pm

From Sky sports

"BREAKING NEWS

Manchester United are close to agreeing deal to sign Swansea City winger Daniel James for £15m.

Talks are continuing and Sky sources understand personal terms have been agreed.

He is set to be United’s first signing of the summer. "

Talk about a statement of intent =; bet thats got Pep & kliperty worried :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”