papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2019, 5:11 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 15, 2019, 1:40 pm
papafarang wrote:
April 15, 2019, 1:22 pm
Mind you plenty of buses leaving these cities , so yeh just a dumb idea from trump, 24 hours and the killers and rapists would be all over America
This is evidence that you have no clue about what is happening presently -- without them being sent to Sanctuary Cities. You really need to know what's going on before you assume the worst and lie about what is happening.

As it stands now, ILLEGAL ALIENS are being released to wherever they want to go because the law requires that they not be detained over a certain period of time. So presently, these "killers and rapists" are being allowed to go ALL OVER AMERICA NOW. The law requires it.

Why is this happening? Because Democrats won't help to rewrite the law to prevent this from happening and allow the border patrol to immediately deport them back to their home county.

You're dead damn wrong again. Read up.
what's trump rambling about then ?, "ILLEGAL ALIENS are being released to wherever they want to go" ? so there are none locked up anyway, there's no one being detained..that's not what I read. and by the way their asylum seekers. I don't get it .Trump says he will send them here and there , but you say immigrants can ask the us government for a plane ticket to Miami if they wish . and the word lie again .really :lol:

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 16, 2019, 6:03 am

The Numbers Don't Lie

Source: The Hill

The Trump "America First" MAGAnomics Doctrine is working. As measured by the number of jobs created, the historically low unemployment and wage growth, the US is experiencing one of the strongest economic booms in history.

After a one-month slowing in the job numbers, the most current economic data released by BLS surged again and showed that one month was just a hiccup. Main Street is still thriving.
More specifically, the Labor Department numbers reveal that job creation continues to be robust — reporting that 196,000 jobs were added in March — unemployment remains near rock bottom levels at 3.8 percent and wage growth expanded millions of American wallets yet again.
Americans are experiencing one of the strongest economies in decades.

STEADY WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 16, 2019, 6:12 am

Trump Promotes Private Push for 5G

Source: White House

Trump wants to win the race to 5G excellence.

Trump:
“The race to 5G is a race that American must win. It’s a race that we will win.”

Since this is not a government role, Trump has emphasized that success in 5G will be realized by the efforts of private companies.

Trump:
“As you probably heard, we had another alternative of doing it, that would be through government investment, and leading through the government, we don’t want to do that because it won’t be nearly as good, nearly as fast."

The role of government, according to Trump, will be to free up the wireless spectrum and get out of the way by reducing regulations. It's the free market way.

The FCC, working with Trump on this initiative, has already announced that the largest auction of wireless spectrum will occur by December 2019.

STEADY WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by Lone Star » April 16, 2019, 6:46 am

PUNKED.jpg

PUNKED.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 16, 2019, 6:47 am

20190415-184538.jpg

Now Hypocrite Dems say ILLEGAL ALIENS make them less safe. That's not what they said before.

Zico
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by Zico » April 16, 2019, 1:17 pm

No one will be signing any trade deals with the Orange Kleptocrat. Even if the conman could broker a major deal which stood up to legal scrutiny for the first time in his life, the expectation is that he and many of his cabinet will be prosecuted for corruption in the future.
Anything associated with this administration will be tainted and probably investigated and invalidated.
The EU and China are just spinning the wheels until a legitimate government is in place to do business with.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 16, 2019, 4:23 pm

RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Americans are in a state of abject panic amid reports that Donald J. Trump is threatening to dump thousands of fired Cabinet members and aides on cities that do not support him.
Harland Dorrinson, who lives in San Francisco, said that “every American should be alarmed” at the spectre of former Trump staffers like Kirstjen Nielsen, Scott Pruitt, and Anthony Scaramucci descending on their towns.
“A lot of these people were unsavory to begin with, and their time at the White House only hardened them,” he said.

Carol Foyler, who resides in Boston, said that, with Trump staffers being fired at a rate of four hundred a day, she lives in terror at the prospect of these castoffs melting into the general population.
“I was on line at Starbucks the other day and I thought I saw Steve Bannon,” she said. “It turned out it was just some other creepy-looking guy, but my heart was racing. The fear is real.”
Tracy Klugian, who lives in Minneapolis, has started a petition to create a city ordinance preventing former Trump aides from settling in his town. “This city is full,” he said.

As they brace themselves for an onslaught of fired Trump underlings, some Americans are grasping for a silver lining. “As of now, Stephen Miller and Sarah Huckabee Sanders are still employed at the White House, where their movements can be closely monitored,” Foyler said. “But, it if that changes, God help us all.”

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 16, 2019, 8:18 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 16, 2019, 6:12 am

Trump Promotes Private Push for 5G

Source: White House

Trump wants to win the race to 5G excellence.

Trump:
“The race to 5G is a race that American must win. It’s a race that we will win.”

Since this is not a government role, Trump has emphasized that success in 5G will be realized by the efforts of private companies.

Trump:
“As you probably heard, we had another alternative of doing it, that would be through government investment, and leading through the government, we don’t want to do that because it won’t be nearly as good, nearly as fast."

The role of government, according to Trump, will be to free up the wireless spectrum and get out of the way by reducing regulations. It's the free market way.

The FCC, working with Trump on this initiative, has already announced that the largest auction of wireless spectrum will occur by December 2019.

STEADY WINNING.
so with Huwai and Samsung holding nearly 70% of all the patents on everything you need to operate 5G and America being 18 months behind. It could be America pays the big cash price or 5G won't come to America. The USA can't have 5G without it's eastern partner, the Asians already own it, their so far ahead the only patents ,the west will have is a 5G patent on the donkey kong game. What's stupid is the west spends 100 's of billions or even trillions on defense, yet Russia and china spend peanuts and get better results. someone's getting shafted ..oh yeh Mr tax payer
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 6:49 am

NY Times Finally Admits There Were Tax Cuts

Source: NY Times
Yet as the first tax filing season under the new law wraps up on Monday, taxpayers are skeptical. A survey conducted in early April for The New York Times by the online research platform SurveyMonkey found that just 40 percent of Americans believed they had received a tax cut under the law. Just 20 percent were certain they had done so. That’s consistent with previous polls finding that most Americans felt they hadn’t gotten a tax cut, and that a large minority thought their taxes had risen — though not even one in 10 households actually got a tax increase.

To a large degree, the gap between perception and reality on the tax cuts appears to flow from a sustained — and misleading — effort by liberal opponents of the law to brand it as a broad middle-class tax increase.
And the NY Times was one of those opponents lying to readers. What did they do? They wrote stories that contained interviews with people who didn't know enough about their own withholding status to understand what had taken place. And of course, since that fit their narrative of 'no real tax cut', they didn't bother to inform the interviewee or the reader of the facts. The NY Times just let the ignorance speak for itself -- uncorrected. And of course, idiot brigadiers repeated it all here.

Yeah. The media. Watchdog for the People.

As has been explained factually -- so many times -- much of the confusion has to do with Americans who think they're getting a gift from the federal government. It's actually an interest-free loan that the taxpayer gives to the federal government, and the refund is money that ALWAYS BELONGED to the taxpayer.

The tax cut gave Americans more in their paychecks every month. The "new money" showed up immediately -- instead of being deducted and given to the taxpayer in a refund. Unless the taxpayer changed their withholding status with their employer, there was less money being withheld and more money given to the worker immediately.

So the smaller refund, or no refund made it look like there wasn't a tax cut.

LIBs and the GET TRUMP media have done a fine job of convincing taxpayers that they didn't get a tax cut even though they did get a tax cut.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 6:50 am

Pelosi Has Finally Had Enough

Source: 60 Minutes

In Pelosi's interview on "60 Minutes", she was asked about the "wings" in her party that were not towing the line. Pelosi interrupted Stahl and said, "That's like five people.”

Pelosi:
“While there are people who have a large number of Twitter followers, what’s important is that we have a large number of votes on the floor of the House.”

An unmistakable dig at Oc-Co Loco.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 7:02 am

Tax Day Message from Larry Kudlow
We've been booming, absolutely booming. The economy is growing, unemployment is down, blue-collar wage earners are growing faster than their white-collar counterparts, women have reentered the labor force, profits are significant. There are so many good things we could talk about.
“Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” -- not one Democrat voted for Americans to keep more of what they earned. Not one. The standard deduction for married couples of $12,000 was doubled to $24,000, of which earners pay no tax on that first $24,000 earned. The ODontCare mandate fine was stopped. No more paying a fine for not participating in commerce. The child tax credit was doubled.

Kudlow then explained Trump's naming of Moore and Cain to the Fed:
They believe that faster economic growth and lower unemployment, which is what we've had because of the new tax incentives and the regulatory rollback and the opening up of energy and the trade reforms. So what? We picked up growth by a percent to three, unemployment is down, it’s been below 4 percent, wages are rising.

Now, they do not believe that causes inflation. That's a key point. Conventional economists, many of whom work at the Fed, seem to believe too many people working and prospering and succeeding is bad. All right? So our guys, these nominees have a completely different view. It's common sense, is it not? Let me ask you, too many people working is that good or bad?

Is faster growth better than slower growth? The answer is yes. Should you raise interest rates just because you have supply-side tax cuts and a booming business investment and the hottest economy in the world? The answer is no. We'll see what happens with them.
Main Street is still growing and Wall Street is still growing.

STEADY WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 7:04 am

Kevin Hassett - Unprecedented Economic Boom

The goal in a free market is to get the policy right, and then get out of the way and let the economy go.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 7:28 am

LSNEWS.jpg

Gee, someone wants to look, and even the whiners peek and post. Now, come on in and make your excuses, brigadiers.

Truth always wins. Image

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 7:30 am

TW.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 7:30 am

20190416-081623.jpg

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 17, 2019, 12:46 pm

Oh Pompous One

Before you go off telling everyone how great you are, you apparently don't know how the numbers are so Great on the pages you post. Even today 7 of those views so far are mine. This is how it is done Simple log onto the page , you don't even have to look, or read and then log off the page The counter will register a hit. Then log back on to repeat the action.
The counter does not record number of people who look, the number of people who read your postings

So to say 1600 views a week/230 a day might only be 3 or maybe 4 a day. They are usually the ones who report on your so called reporting skills and they are usually 3 of us

So unless you can prove that there are individuals of as you say 230 a day I will stay with the 3 of us

Not Fake News but pretty pretty close to it
(This is the 2nd time I have offered my expertise on this subject to you and it appears you are disregarding or maybe your translator cannot quite work this turning it into Americana, ya'll, BobbyJo etc language )

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by GT93 » April 17, 2019, 1:02 pm

I suppose if the Democrats nominate the wrong candidate it's possible Trump might get re-elected. :(

If the US economy turns south before the election, Trump won't have a hope. If it's going as it currently is, the Democrats need the right candidate to beat him. If Trump loses, then I suppose jail looms. American politics looks very bleak for the foreseeable future.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 17, 2019, 1:14 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 17, 2019, 12:46 pm
. . .

So to say 1600 views a week/230 a day might only be 3 or maybe 4 a day. They are usually the ones who report on your so called reporting skills and they are usually 3 of us

So unless you can prove that there are individuals of as you say 230 a day I will stay with the 3 of us

. . .
Right on cue. Making your excuses.

Your reading comprehension is worsening. I'm glad it's not a repeat of math and crime stats. But it is another example of you seeing things that are not posted -- or arranging separate statements to make your argument appear knowledgeable or logical. Also, it's another weak attempt at a straw man argument (trying to win an argument that isn't being made) -- and you're not even good at it.

1. No one said that "Views" were a head count of members. Ever. I am well aware of how the 'view count' works. Yes, the same member could be coming into the thread 230 times a day.

2. With 230 views per day -- on average -- that must mean that -- on average -- based on YOUR analysis of all of this and not knowing who is coming and going in the thread, you think that three or four brigadiers come in here over 50 times a day. Your assumption is based on absolutely nothing factual.

3. It could very well be the entire brigade that comes in here every day. There's at least 10 to 12 of you. Even if you each came in here 3 times a day (looking at what you don't want to see), that's only 36 views in one day. That leaves over 180 other daily views.

You have no idea who is coming into the thread, but claim to know. I never claimed to know. The number of views are the number of views. Period.

And to think it was brigadiers doing all the whining and crying and complaining about news graphics being posted in other threads. You and your brigadier cohorts are a confused lot. Besides emotional problems, you also suffer from addiction: wanting to view what you cried and whined about not wanting to see.

Cognitive dissonance comes to mind -- again.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 17, 2019, 1:28 pm

Some of this is quite entertaining LS. I'll give you a "well done" on the entertainment front. I doubt it's changing anyone's views much at all but that's just speculation on my behalf.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 17, 2019, 1:40 pm

GT93
"Some of this is quite entertaining LS. I'll give you a "well done" on the entertainment front. I doubt it's changing anyone's views much at all but that's just speculation on my behalf.

I must disagree with you as it certainly has changed my view of the LOUD ONE.. I wont venture any further

OH there is another tick for the total today I can hardly wait until the day comes around that my life is counting number of views

Return to “U.S. Politics”