Will Trump make the Grade.

Post Reply
User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 4930
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: ฃอยชอบ Auckland

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by GT93 » April 14, 2019, 2:04 pm

Only a scumbag president would separate children from their parents. And apparently be thinking of doing it again.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 15, 2019, 8:20 am

papafarang wrote:
April 14, 2019, 10:57 am
well to me he was saying he will release those "killers, rapists and drug dealers" on American citizen in the hope they will be harmed. the fact that they won't let him does not conceal the intent and malice of his threat. Only a scumbag would implement such an idea in the hope that americans die and suffer so he can boost his chance of being re elected
You seem to believe that you have a superhuman ability to read the minds of people -- Mick Jagger, me and now Trump.

If your wilfull blindness would have allowed you to watch his press conference, you would learn that what you have surmised is indeed false and a lie. No surprise coming from you.

Where was this phony outrage when past presidents were dumping illegals and unvetted migrants in 'selected cities' in the US? Yes, there is precedence for this, and citizens in those cities had organized protests to meet the dumping. Governors sued the federal government. You didn't call those presidents scumbags or accuse them of wanting Americans to die. No outrage from you then, but you weren't suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome then.

I know you won't research it. You never allow facts to cloud your posts, but here's a hint: 2014 . . . Murietta . . . the media labeled the Latino residents as racist for not accepting the illegals.

That's just one. Many more. California - Arizona - Baldwin County, Alabama - New Mexico - Utah et al.

Read up.

Truth Sting.jpg
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 15, 2019, 8:46 am

.

Trump Cuts Office of Personnel Management

Source: The White House

The agency's responsibilities will be reorganized into three already-existing departments.

Margaret Weichert:
When we really look at the need for government overall, and we looked at the [OPM’s] design to support those needs, there was a fundamental structural misalignment between the challenges of today around our workforce and what OPM was conditioned to do.

The mission of this agency is incredibly important and in the president’s management agenda there are three priorities for transforming government for the 21st century, those being IT modernization, data accountability and transparency.

In the 21st century, mobility, agility, the need to re-skill people to do the jobs of today, these are all things that are not able to be done by OPM because it’s dealing with this legacy infrastructure, a legacy funding model. That’s the primary reason strategically this is the marquee reorganization that is needed.
Employees in that department will not be laid off, but natural attrition through retirement and unfilled vacancies will allow the staff to be down-sized.

If the Trump administration is able to dismantle the OPM, it will be the first major federal agency to be eliminated since World War II.

Predictions are that more down-sizing of the federal government will occur. Conservatives want smaller government and less incursion into their lives.

Reducing the size of government provides more Individual Liberty for all Americans and costs taxpayers less.

Win-Win.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 15, 2019, 8:48 am



Trump Meets With WW2 Veterans

Great Americans who helped to liberate Europe.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 721
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » April 15, 2019, 9:20 am

"Predictions are that more down-sizing of the federal government will occur. Conservatives want smaller government and less incursion into their lives.
Reducing the size of government provides more Individual Liberty for all Americans and costs taxpayers less.
Win-Win."

OR

An example of reduced government happened in Walkerton Ontario some 19 years ago which saw 2300 of a town population 5,000 become ill and 7 people died due to contaminated water which up until recently was under the direction of the Ontario Government But due to reduced funds and therefore reduced workers in the government the water was not monitored correctly and became contaminated.

Lesson be careful where you reduce your numbers in Government

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2019, 1:15 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 15, 2019, 8:20 am
papafarang wrote:
April 14, 2019, 10:57 am
well to me he was saying he will release those "killers, rapists and drug dealers" on American citizen in the hope they will be harmed. the fact that they won't let him does not conceal the intent and malice of his threat. Only a scumbag would implement such an idea in the hope that americans die and suffer so he can boost his chance of being re elected
You seem to believe that you have a superhuman ability to read the minds of people -- Mick Jagger, me and now Trump.

If your wilfull blindness would have allowed you to watch his press conference, you would learn that what you have surmised is indeed false and a lie. No surprise coming from you.

Where was this phony outrage when past presidents were dumping illegals and unvetted migrants in 'selected cities' in the US? Yes, there is precedence for this, and citizens in those cities had organized protests to meet the dumping. Governors sued the federal government. You didn't call those presidents scumbags or accuse them of wanting Americans to die. No outrage from you then, but you weren't suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome then.

I know you won't research it. You never allow facts to cloud your posts, but here's a hint: 2014 . . . Murietta . . . the media labeled the Latino residents as racist for not accepting the illegals.

That's just one. Many more. California - Arizona - Baldwin County, Alabama - New Mexico - Utah et al.

Read up.


Truth Sting.jpg
Bla Bla Bla :lol: intent and malice as I said , no phony outrage , I wish trump all the best . you don't have to be a mind reader to know what his point was.
"what you have surmised is indeed false and a lie. No surprise coming from you. " oh yeh

This week on "FOX News Sunday," host Chris Wallace asked White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders about the president's proposal to ship detained illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities, wondering, "is the president serious?"

.SANDERS: Certainly, we are looking at all options. As long as Democrats, Chris, continue to ignore the crisis at the border, continue to refuse to sit down with the president and Republicans in Congress, and come up with a solution to stop the national security and humanitarian crisis, and the number of illegal immigrants that are flooding across our border, then we have to look at all options across the table, so that the towns right there on the border aren't taking on the entire burden and that we’re shifting some of that burden to places who constantly claim to want to have open borders and want to have an open city.

So, let's put some of those people into their communities and into their towns, and see if they are OK then with that same impact.

so can you tell me the bit where you call me a liar ? is this fake news from fox. an apology will suffice
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2019, 1:22 pm

Mind you plenty of buses leaving these cities , so yeh just a dumb idea from trump, 24 hours and the killers and rapists would be all over America :roll:
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 15, 2019, 1:40 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 15, 2019, 1:22 pm
Mind you plenty of buses leaving these cities , so yeh just a dumb idea from trump, 24 hours and the killers and rapists would be all over America
This is evidence that you have no clue about what is happening presently -- without them being sent to Sanctuary Cities. You really need to know what's going on before you assume the worst and lie about what is happening.

As it stands now, ILLEGAL ALIENS are being released to wherever they want to go because the law requires that they not be detained over a certain period of time. So presently, these "killers and rapists" are being allowed to go ALL OVER AMERICA NOW. The law requires it.

Why is this happening? Because Democrats won't help to rewrite the law to prevent this from happening and allow the border patrol to immediately deport them back to their home county.

You're dead damn wrong again. Read up.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 15, 2019, 1:50 pm

.

Trump Raising Big Money

Source: Associated Press

The campaign raised $30 million in Q1 of 2019. Add that to the RNC raising over $45 million in the same period.

Dems are far behind.

Over 90% of the donations are in amounts of $200 or less. The average donation is $34.26.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 721
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » April 15, 2019, 2:30 pm

Damn Papa

That's 2 of us he is now calling LIARS
"You really need to know what's going on before you assume the worst and lie about what is happening."

You would think a person who wants to discuss issues and ongoing events would watch his words but apparently NOT
He wants to call us names like a 7 year old in the school yard and pretend he is the winner because he can us calls us names rather than deal and discuss with the issues

As for cases in law the following is a strong example of calling someone a LIAR

"As to the effect of the defamation, the trial judge wrote:
In this case, the impugned words include numerous meanings that would, in the ordinary course, be readily regarded as defamatory. The defendant has said, over and over again, that the plaintiff is a liar. This alone would tend to lower his reputation among ordinary right-thinking members of society. It obviously bears the meaning that he is dishonest, and casts doubt on his integrity, the most important attribute of any lawyer. … Honesty and integrity are no less important for a law student who is about to embark on a career as a lawyer. (Both were lawyers)

In the judgement " The Defendant was ordered to pay $50,000 in general damages and $30,000 in aggravated damages."

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2019, 5:11 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 15, 2019, 1:40 pm
papafarang wrote:
April 15, 2019, 1:22 pm
Mind you plenty of buses leaving these cities , so yeh just a dumb idea from trump, 24 hours and the killers and rapists would be all over America
This is evidence that you have no clue about what is happening presently -- without them being sent to Sanctuary Cities. You really need to know what's going on before you assume the worst and lie about what is happening.

As it stands now, ILLEGAL ALIENS are being released to wherever they want to go because the law requires that they not be detained over a certain period of time. So presently, these "killers and rapists" are being allowed to go ALL OVER AMERICA NOW. The law requires it.

Why is this happening? Because Democrats won't help to rewrite the law to prevent this from happening and allow the border patrol to immediately deport them back to their home county.

You're dead damn wrong again. Read up.
what's trump rambling about then ?, "ILLEGAL ALIENS are being released to wherever they want to go" ? so there are none locked up anyway, there's no one being detained..that's not what I read. and by the way their asylum seekers. I don't get it .Trump says he will send them here and there , but you say immigrants can ask the us government for a plane ticket to Miami if they wish . and the word lie again .really :lol:
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 16, 2019, 6:03 am

.

The Numbers Don't Lie

Source: The Hill

The Trump "America First" MAGAnomics Doctrine is working. As measured by the number of jobs created, the historically low unemployment and wage growth, the US is experiencing one of the strongest economic booms in history.

After a one-month slowing in the job numbers, the most current economic data released by BLS surged again and showed that one month was just a hiccup. Main Street is still thriving.
More specifically, the Labor Department numbers reveal that job creation continues to be robust — reporting that 196,000 jobs were added in March — unemployment remains near rock bottom levels at 3.8 percent and wage growth expanded millions of American wallets yet again.
Americans are experiencing one of the strongest economies in decades.

STEADY WINNING.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 16, 2019, 6:12 am

.

Trump Promotes Private Push for 5G

Source: White House

Trump wants to win the race to 5G excellence.

Trump:
“The race to 5G is a race that American must win. It’s a race that we will win.”

Since this is not a government role, Trump has emphasized that success in 5G will be realized by the efforts of private companies.

Trump:
“As you probably heard, we had another alternative of doing it, that would be through government investment, and leading through the government, we don’t want to do that because it won’t be nearly as good, nearly as fast."

The role of government, according to Trump, will be to free up the wireless spectrum and get out of the way by reducing regulations. It's the free market way.

The FCC, working with Trump on this initiative, has already announced that the largest auction of wireless spectrum will occur by December 2019.

STEADY WINNING.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 721
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Doodoo » April 16, 2019, 4:23 pm

RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Americans are in a state of abject panic amid reports that Donald J. Trump is threatening to dump thousands of fired Cabinet members and aides on cities that do not support him.
Harland Dorrinson, who lives in San Francisco, said that “every American should be alarmed” at the spectre of former Trump staffers like Kirstjen Nielsen, Scott Pruitt, and Anthony Scaramucci descending on their towns.
“A lot of these people were unsavory to begin with, and their time at the White House only hardened them,” he said.

Carol Foyler, who resides in Boston, said that, with Trump staffers being fired at a rate of four hundred a day, she lives in terror at the prospect of these castoffs melting into the general population.
“I was on line at Starbucks the other day and I thought I saw Steve Bannon,” she said. “It turned out it was just some other creepy-looking guy, but my heart was racing. The fear is real.”
Tracy Klugian, who lives in Minneapolis, has started a petition to create a city ordinance preventing former Trump aides from settling in his town. “This city is full,” he said.

As they brace themselves for an onslaught of fired Trump underlings, some Americans are grasping for a silver lining. “As of now, Stephen Miller and Sarah Huckabee Sanders are still employed at the White House, where their movements can be closely monitored,” Foyler said. “But, it if that changes, God help us all.”

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by papafarang » April 16, 2019, 8:18 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 16, 2019, 6:12 am
.

Trump Promotes Private Push for 5G

Source: White House

Trump wants to win the race to 5G excellence.

Trump:
“The race to 5G is a race that American must win. It’s a race that we will win.”

Since this is not a government role, Trump has emphasized that success in 5G will be realized by the efforts of private companies.

Trump:
“As you probably heard, we had another alternative of doing it, that would be through government investment, and leading through the government, we don’t want to do that because it won’t be nearly as good, nearly as fast."

The role of government, according to Trump, will be to free up the wireless spectrum and get out of the way by reducing regulations. It's the free market way.

The FCC, working with Trump on this initiative, has already announced that the largest auction of wireless spectrum will occur by December 2019.

STEADY WINNING.
so with Huwai and Samsung holding nearly 70% of all the patents on everything you need to operate 5G and America being 18 months behind. It could be America pays the big cash price or 5G won't come to America. The USA can't have 5G without it's eastern partner, the Asians already own it, their so far ahead the only patents ,the west will have is a 5G patent on the donkey kong game. What's stupid is the west spends 100 's of billions or even trillions on defense, yet Russia and china spend peanuts and get better results. someone's getting shafted ..oh yeh Mr tax payer
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Post Reply

Return to “Trump”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests