Post by GT93 » March 30, 2019, 8:14 am

Mervyn individual. :lol:

He's been mauled by the Map's software.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by tamada » April 1, 2019, 9:51 pm

I reckon May's got 'em by the short n' curlies.

Even more so now she's got that total waste of skin Chris Grayling saying the Conservatives need leadership.

German industrial slump deepens amid Brexit fears as pound rebounds before indicative votes

German factories plunged deeper into contraction territory in March, slipping to a near seven-year low as the country's industrial slump worsens.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... six-month/
up.jpg
:-)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 2, 2019, 2:38 pm

;)

Theresa knows that. The UK Parliament might yet blink.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » April 2, 2019, 8:04 pm

This could be the first time in the history of the Gregorian Calendar where May goes before April
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 4, 2019, 7:28 am

I was reading she's a bit of a strange woman. Not many people skills. She might have been better suited to teaching.

I'm thinking of Chalkie,the old school master, in the Giles cartoons. :lol:

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » April 4, 2019, 5:33 pm

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 5, 2019, 5:13 pm

shes applied for another extension and tusk is happy to keep the money rolling in ,but everythings in limbo with people not making any large purchass ..so they will get the meltdown remainers wanted ..as everything grinds to a halt
the only good Tory is a lavatory

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 5, 2019, 5:26 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -face.html

people have had enough of the tories

the only good tory is a lavatory

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 13, 2019, 6:26 am

Farage Launches Brexit Party

Source: The Telegraph

The Brexit Party was launched on Friday. Its mission is to support a clean break from the EU.

Nigel Farage has referred to the Brexit mess as a "national humiliation."

Farage:
The fact is, our ruling class no longer believes in Britain. In them, there is a blithe acceptance of managed decline.

I feel differently. We are a great nation and a great people. But we are being held back by weak leadership. The time to change this is now.

We see the next few weeks as the beginning of a fightback against an establishment that has wilfully betrayed our trust.

This is the most ambitious project I have ever launched in my life. If, as I believe, the people want to change politics for good, I am going to give them the opportunity to make that happen.
Along with the party announcement came the introduction of some Brexit Party candidates -- including Annunziata Rees-Mogg, the sister of Tory Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Annunziata Rees-Mogg:
Britons must fight back to “rescue” British democracy and show that people have a say in how this country is run. Politicians are not our masters, but do our bidding.
Teacher Dr Alka Sehgal Cuthburt:
Since the referendum, we’ve seen even as an ideal that principle of democracy is so weak it doesn’t even exist any more. Those institutional structures of democracy have been recast away from democratic principles to technocratic boundaries.
If a second Brexit vote is held, why should that vote be upheld if the first one wasn't upheld? Does voting even matter anymore in the UK?
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 14, 2019, 4:33 am

I haven't come across the name "Annunziata" before. It sounds posh.

I think Farage's "national humiliation" is largely correct. Hopefully 2019 will be better than 2018 for Brexit.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 18, 2019, 9:35 am

BREXIT Party Surges to Lead in Poll

Source: YouGov

It's only been a week since Nigel Farage rejoined the fight. He's winning again. The Brexit Party is now rated first in voting intentions in the upcoming elections in May.

YouGov Poll Results
Brexit Party - 27%
Labour - 22%
Con - 15%
Green - 10%
Lib Dem - 9%
UKIP - 7%
Change UK - 6%
SNP/Plaid - 4%
Other - 1%

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 18, 2019, 12:57 pm

I wouldnt get too excited about the polls for the upcoming local elections . Historically mid term local elections are usaully about giving central government a kick up the bum , just to let them know we are lest pleased with their performance .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 18, 2019, 1:15 pm

saint wrote:
April 18, 2019, 12:57 pm
I wouldnt get too excited about the polls for the upcoming local elections . Historically mid term local elections are usaully about giving central government a kick up the bum , just to let them know we are lest pleased with their performance .
Well aware, my friend. Long way to go.

Only reporting the latest. It was rather amazing that the BREXIT Party jumped 15 points in just one week.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 18, 2019, 1:20 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 18, 2019, 1:15 pm
saint wrote:
April 18, 2019, 12:57 pm
Well aware, my friend. Long way to go.

Only reporting the latest. It was rather amazing that the BREXIT Party jumped 15 points in just one week.
Agree , very impressive . At least he has Balls , which is more than can be said about the current bunch of monkeys parading as M Ps .

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 18, 2019, 8:09 pm

theres so many disgruntled voters that the old partys are going to get a shock with brexit and UKIP going to sweep the board .tories are the lowest theyve ever been in polls :shock: westminster fools are drunk on power and about to get taken down

london is locked up every day by protesters about climate change ..another issue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47959207

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 18, 2019, 8:22 pm

European election SHOCK: May warned Farage's Brexit Party poised for HUGE UPSET - pollster
NIGEL FARAGE’S Brexit Party could be in for a shock win at the upcoming European election if the UK were forced to take part in the Brussels vote, with a top pollster showing the eurosceptic movement being already just one percentage point behind the Conservative Party.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... gel-farage

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 18, 2019, 8:41 pm

There are still five weeks to go but Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn and other party leaders should start worrying as well.

The latest YouGov poll gives the Brexit Party the largest share of support - with the Brexit Party 24%, Labour 17%, Conservatives 11%, Greens 6%, UKIP 6%.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 23, 2019, 6:46 am

Brexit Party Onward and Upward!

Source: Survation Poll, ConservativeHome Poll, YouGov Poll

Voting for Farage's Brexit Party in EU Parliament
62% of Conservative Party members
40% of Tory Party members

4% of Tory Party members will vote for Change UK, the pro-Remain party

Other polls by Survation and the Mail on Sunday, found that 40% of local councillors will vote Brexit instead of their own party. 75% want May's resignation. 96% believe that May's failure on Brexit has damaged the party.

Tory councillors:
The Conservative Party is dead. It will take a strong leader to dredge it out of the mud. It will be difficult to resolve all the problems that exist and I think it could be the end of the Conservative Party in its current format. Breaking the manifesto pledge has damaged the party beyond repair.
The most recent YouGov poll shows that Brexit Party is at 23% and Change UK Party at 8%.

Image Image

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 23, 2019, 7:07 am

Britain First is Working for Workers!

Source: Minister of State Report

Before the Brexit vote in 2016, almost half of all jobs in the UK were going to EU migrants. Today, 90% of jobs are going to Brits. Other estimates reported by The Telegraph show that only 5% are going to EU migrants. In addition, UK unemployment has fallen to a 45-year low.

Alok Sharma, Minister of State for Employment:
Since the referendum there have been over one million more people in work in the UK, up to a record 32.7 million in February 2019.

Employers are clearly already adjusting to lower immigration from the EU, and it is UK workers who have filled in the gaps – accounting for around nine in ten of new people in work since 2016, compared to half of the people entering work in the two years before.
However, the good numbers for Brits do not reflect the impact of non-EU migrants.

All of the Cheerleaders for UK Failure were in hysterics over what they predicted would be the destruction of the UK economy if leaving the EU. Instead, the UK has enjoyed a wave of good economic news. The predictions have not come true.

Sharma:
When we leave the EU, and end the freedom of movement of EU workers, far from presenting a challenge to fill vacancies – employers should seize an opportunity… It’s UK workers who have driven this record jobs market, and UK workers who can help maintain it.
Just like in the US, the UK is enjoying a time where the greatest number of people ever in UK history are employed. And just like in the US, the UK has had stronger wage growth at 3.5% -- with earnings outpacing inflation. Two other benefits are that the greatest gains have been for workers on the low end of the pay scale, AND the number of low-end jobs are at their lowest levels in over 20 years.

Sharma:
The UK jobs market continues to go from strength to strength, proving the underlying resilience of the British economy. But we must not take this for granted. We need to work urgently to get behind a Brexit deal that protects this jobs record and gives employers the certainty to continue to invest in their workforce and boost wages.
I have full confidence that the UK will continue to have great economic results once they regain their autonomy and sovereignty and break from the EU.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 23, 2019, 7:24 am

Lone Star wrote:
April 23, 2019, 6:46 am

Brexit Party Onward and Upward!

Source: Survation Poll, ConservativeHome Poll, YouGov Poll

Voting for Farage's Brexit Party in EU Parliament
62% of Conservative Party members
40% of Tory Party members
Image Image
confused ? Tory party ? conservative party ? the last time we had a Tory party was in 1834... I find it amazing there are still people alive from 1834 and still voting as well. mind you as Tories ARE the conservative party, i also have issues of why 102% of conservatives will vote for the Brexit party :? another clanger :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “U.K.”