Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
fdimike
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by fdimike » April 6, 2019, 8:54 pm

I have to check mine to see what it says
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » April 13, 2019, 10:21 am

when you buy stuff on Lazada aren't they just the middle man for other companies? I have used them several times for items that aren't available here or are super expensive, I have been careful as far as knowing what I am buying and checking reviews and haven't had any problems. I guess because I haven't had any problems I really don't know how the customer support works (or doesn't work).
I used e-bay for years and had good results at times and bad at times. I have had the best luck with Amazon but the prices are often higher than E-bay and I have never used them while I am here...only back home.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » April 13, 2019, 10:58 am

Lazada operates just like Ebay & Amazon as best I can determine. They list vendors offering products for sale. I rarely use Amazon here in Thailand because most of their vendors will only ship with a program which demands customs taxes up front. I use both Ebay & Lazada and have rarely had a problem with either. I rarely get charged customs tax for the items I order.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”