2017 Honda Jazz, Manual, for sale

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
tammakhun
udonmap.com

2017 Honda Jazz, Manual, for sale

Post by tammakhun » April 1, 2019, 11:05 am

I have a white Honda Jazz, Manual (not automatic) with 20,100 km, color white. The outside is in good condition. It has never had a real accident. I did have a scrape repaired once. The inside of the car needs a good cleaning. I have 4 children under 8 and it has stains on passenger and rear seats as a result.

The reason I'm selling is I have had recent injuries and want to sell and buy the same car in automatic now.

Asking 450,000. It has about 4.5 months of first class insurance remaining on it.

The car is located at Sittarom Park Life.

Line ID: chiangmedia
Or message me here.

tammakhun
udonmap.com

Re: 2017 Honda Jazz, Manual, for sale

Post by tammakhun » April 1, 2019, 2:19 pm

tammakhun
udonmap.com

Re: 2017 Honda Jazz, Manual, for sale

Post by tammakhun » April 1, 2019, 2:21 pm

I am the only owner and is registered in my own name. I paid cash at the Honda dealership in Udon in August 2017.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”