British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

747man
udonmap.com

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by 747man » March 13, 2019, 11:11 am

The UK, still the world's 5th largest economy, will prevail and will bounce back faster than the fractured EU collective could ever hope to. The sooner we bite the bullet and shut the door on Brussels, the better. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Then The Pound MIGHT Start Recovering :-k :-k :-k \:D/ \:D/ \:D/...It's up 60 Satang on Yesterday's Rate... :-" :-" at Superrich,I Changed some Yesterday as well... :oops: :oops: :( :( :( :(

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 13, 2019, 1:48 pm

The sterling rates mean little to me . Im more concerned about my grand childrens futures .
Ive had my time , But i certainly do not want them growing up under the jackboot .
I cant see the house opting for a no deal this evening , dont think many of them have the balls or stomach for that .
I hope im wrong again though.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » March 13, 2019, 7:04 pm

The MP,s will vote against a no deal tonight then vote to extend article 50 tomorrow ie vote to extend the 29 March deadline for leaving the EU.
However the EU might not accept this and force the UK to leave on the 29 March without a deal.
Its a tricky one as a no deal will hurt the EU also,although not as much as the UK initially.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 14, 2019, 9:52 am

Zidane wrote:
March 13, 2019, 7:04 pm
The MP,s will vote against a no deal tonight then vote to extend article 50 tomorrow ie vote to extend the 29 March deadline for leaving the EU.
However the EU might not accept this and force the UK to leave on the 29 March without a deal.
Its a tricky one as a no deal will hurt the EU also,although not as much as the UK initially.
The 47 quislings in the Tory ranks have built a coalition with Labourious, Lame Dem, Scottish Nitwitalists and a coterie of irrelevant Independent MP's and betrayed the British electorate who when asked clearly and simply whether to stay or to leave, chose to leave.

The British electorate weren't offered any subtle variations such as 'soft', 'hard', 'no-deal', the 'Norwegian option' or any other of the false trails, red herrings and other feats of remainer obfuscation wrought of self-serving lawmakers who largely ignore the people that voted them into office. I am no big fan of Farage but he's right on the money with his view that "The betrayal of Brexit is one of the most shameful chapters in our country’s history." He calls the current cabal at Westminster as he sees it when he says, "I know Westminster’s current crop of career-minded politicians only too well. They are anti-democrats posing as men and women of honour, many of them unaware of the workings of the political project that is the European Union." I guess the world under the thumb of generation x'ers with a smattering of millennials is going to be quite different as they pursue their 'whaurs mine?' course of misguided and misinformed self-entitlement.

The no-deal Brexit is something the EU does NOT want for precisely the same reasons you state in that it will impact them as well as the UK. The question of who will be hurt more is irrelevant. After 723 days since the triggering of Article 50 and the subsequent rounds of rinse and repeat non-negotiations, beyond the doomsayers and straw-clutching fearmongers, there's still no clarity on either side on what the precise ramifications of an orderly agreed Brexit versus the no-deal Brexit are. No-deal Brexit was more a queen than a knight and was given up far to easily IMHO but that's what happens when you can only legislate by making deals and coalitions with people you normally can't abide and fundamentally disagree with.

Theresa May has indicated her preference for a short extension whereas I think Juncker has already stated the EU's preference for a longer stay of execution. However, with mid-summer MEP elections this year, I don't think the longer option will get much mileage. To me, the parties claiming the need for only a short extension versus a long extension possibly indicates who is better prepared for Brexit.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 14, 2019, 9:59 am

100% spot on . =D> =D> The whole things going south , or is it west !!!! :lol: :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 14, 2019, 11:45 am

saint wrote:
March 14, 2019, 9:59 am
100% spot on . =D> =D> The whole things going south , or is it west !!!! :lol: :lol:
I honestly despair saint. I reckon the flyover/underpass on the north circular will be done and dusted before Brexit is dealt.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 14, 2019, 4:41 pm

Meanwhile, Irish premier Leo Varadkar has said that people who advocated for Brexit has been chasing unicorns for a "very long time".
Speaking to the press at the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington he said: "As we head into the next few weeks it should be blatantly obvious that unicorns only exist in fairy tales.
"I would say to people who advocated Brexit - is this really what they wanted, protectionism, borders, tariffs, restrictions on trade.
Really? you halfwit tattie howker. Just what do you get with being in the EU? 'protectionism, borders, tariffs, restrictions on trade for anyone outside of the EU.' What planet do these people come from and our halfwit remainers have bought into this garbage.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 14, 2019, 4:46 pm

AlexO wrote:
March 14, 2019, 4:41 pm
Meanwhile, Irish premier Leo Varadkar has said that people who advocated for Brexit has been chasing unicorns for a "very long time".
Speaking to the press at the US Chamber of Commerce in Washington he said: "As we head into the next few weeks it should be blatantly obvious that unicorns only exist in fairy tales.
"I would say to people who advocated Brexit - is this really what they wanted, protectionism, borders, tariffs, restrictions on trade.
Really? you halfwit tattie howker. Just what do you get with being in the EU? 'protectionism, borders, tariffs, restrictions on trade for anyone outside of the EU.' What planet do these people come from and our halfwit remainers have bought into this garbage.

True.

You can't be a globalist LIB without being a hypocrite.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 14, 2019, 4:59 pm

Zidane wrote:
March 13, 2019, 7:04 pm
I am no legal expert but surely a law that has been passed in Parliment and signed into the statute books by the Queens signature cannot just be ignored by some halfwit self serving politicians. Article 50 clearly states the UK leaves the EU ponzi scheme at 11pm on the 29th March 2014 with or without an agreed deal. The fact that the present deal on offer was passed in 20 minutes by the 27 other members and the ECJ managed to rule that the UK can apply for an extension to the Article 50 period in 2 days(a ruling by the ECJ normally takes around 2 years) shows how desperate the EU Dictatorship is in keeping the UK and its money and import markets under the rule of the 4th Reich. Get the UK out with WTO trading rules and negotiate from strength for a trade deal.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » March 14, 2019, 5:11 pm

AlexO wrote:
Leo Varadkar is just obeying his masters, in the hope that he gets a few more scraps from the negotiating table.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 14, 2019, 5:31 pm

AlexO wrote:
Just change a couple or words, and it reads just like the current situation in planet USA to me. :-"

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 14, 2019, 6:39 pm

yep as jacob mogg says its passed into law to leave on march 29 ..even though they vote to extend the leaving date ,,
if they did extend companies will collapse.. esp holiday companies like thompson and easyjet with a pentup market waiting to book hols to spain and france etc..once 29march was done and dusted

its feared the spanish beaches will be desterted this summer and its noticable on TV ads they are all pushing long distance hols to japan and los ..such a limbo period will cause disaster even for a few weeks ..but these dumb fuks dont have a clue

the EU wont agree to an extension as they have MEP votes soon and fear a meltdown in votes ..
the only good Tory is a lavatory

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 15, 2019, 7:19 am

Westminster really is a shambles. It's similar to a third world banana republic.

I don't buy into the idea that the UK is suddenly going to be governed really well once out of the EU. I anticipate many monumental cock ups. Hopefully the next generation of politicians will be better than this sorry lot. I fear not.

What's an extension supposed to achieve? No Brexit?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 15, 2019, 1:11 pm

So 49 hard line Tory Brexiteers have just voted to stay longer in the EU because they fear the Irish back stop in the current deal may force them to... stay longer in the EU?
3011.jpg

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 15, 2019, 4:57 pm

all the 27 eu countries have to ok the delay .and nigel farage is pulling strings with italians etc to stop any delays ,,if 1 says no it wont run...not sure of the legalities of this happening..either way ..what is sure is the voters will see theyre a bunch of slimeballs and vote them out of office for not obeying a democratic vote

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 15, 2019, 5:00 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/11004 ... ing-Brexit

further votes going on next week to get mays deal thru

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 15, 2019, 5:10 pm

https://thebrexitparty.org/

nigel farages party is now live

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 15, 2019, 5:34 pm

Point of note: the recent vote to reject the no-deal Brexit option is non-binding.

There ya go, an extra rinse cycle. Free!

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » March 15, 2019, 5:58 pm

What happens if the EU27 do not agree to a delay to Brexit?

A refusal to get an extension would most likely be because there was no deal in place and no alternative prospect.

Despite last night's votes, it could see the UK leave without a deal on March 29 or try to force through a new deal in a matter of days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... elled.html

lets hope for a crash out hard brexit

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 15, 2019, 6:14 pm

yartims wrote:
March 15, 2019, 5:58 pm
What happens if the EU27 do not agree to a delay to Brexit?

A refusal to get an extension would most likely be because there was no deal in place and no alternative prospect.

Despite last night's votes, it could see the UK leave without a deal on March 29 or try to force through a new deal in a matter of days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... elled.html

lets hope for a crash out hard brexit
No chance that the EU will not 'grant' an extension, Tusk has already said he wants a long extension. Why? Do they want a democratic solution or just wanting to milk the money tree for a few years more. Sensible answers only please. [-X [-X

Return to “U.K.”