Police roadside emmisions testing

General Udon Thani topics only!
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Police roadside emmisions testing

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 20, 2019, 11:06 pm

Just back from a trip to Bkk and in the space of a morning we were pulled over in Bkk and the van tested for exhaust emmisions .. police armed with a gadget like a metal detector but twith a pipe on that he stuck up my back end whilst i was told to rev the engine to 2500 rpm .. they seemed to be stopping commercial vehicles from Vans to 6n 10 wheel trucks also obviously older looking cars n sheds. We were k so cant comment on the fine or the deal ?? .. but .. was this to do with the haze ..or just another brain wave to fill up the tea pot. AND WILL THESE TESTS BECOME A NATIONWIDE THING ???

Twas indeed a strange trip after enduring horrendous bkk traffic fianlly made it out where the air is clear ..clearer ... then having marvelled at the the awesome mega construction that is the over head dual lane road from Korat to Saraburi i stopped off at a PTT to get a coffee n perform a bowel movement .. having chosen this particular station as it has nice coffee and more so euro bogs not squatters i was sat comfortably when a reasonably large snake slithered right in front of me in the open steel drainage channel , i dont mind snakes but was pleased after he or she had eyeballed me then slithered into the next WC .. it wasnt a dangerous snake .. if a cobra things would of been different ... cant say i would have ---- myself cos i already had but DM would ov been over the top n out quicker then you can say Sssssssssnake

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Police roadside emmisions testing

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 20, 2019, 11:08 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 20, 2019, 11:06 pm
Just back from a trip to Bkk and in the space of a morning we were pulled over in Bkk and the van tested for exhaust emmisions .. police armed with a gadget like a metal detector but twith a pipe on that he stuck up my back end whilst i was told to rev the engine to 2500 rpm .. they seemed to be stopping commercial vehicles from Vans to 6n 10 wheel trucks also obviously older looking cars n sheds. We were k so cant comment on the fine or the deal ?? .. but .. was this to do with the haze ..or just another brain wave to fill up the tea pot. AND WILL THESE TESTS BECOME A NATIONWIDE THING ???

Twas indeed a strange trip after enduring horrendous bkk traffic fianlly made it out where the air is clear ..clearer ... then having marvelled at the the awesome mega construction that is the over head dual lane road from Korat to Saraburi i stopped off at a PTT to get a coffee n perform a bowel movement .. having chosen this particular station as it has nice coffee and more so euro bogs not squatters i was sat comfortably when a reasonably large snake slithered right in front of me in the open steel drainage channel , i dont mind snakes but was pleased after he or she had eyeballed me then slithered into the next WC .. it wasnt a dangerous snake .. if a cobra things would of been different ... cant say i would have **** myself cos i already had but DM would ov been over the top n out quicker then you can say Sssssssssnake
Dao tells me if a snake crosses your path it means good luck !!!!! ..lets hope so .

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 21, 2019, 7:52 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 20, 2019, 11:08 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 20, 2019, 11:06 pm

Twas indeed a strange trip after enduring horrendous bkk traffic fianlly made it out where the air is clear ..clearer ... then having marvelled at the the awesome mega construction that is the over head dual lane road from Korat to Saraburi i stopped off at a PTT to get a coffee n perform a bowel movement .. having chosen this particular station as it has nice coffee and more so euro bogs not squatters i was sat comfortably when a reasonably large snake slithered right in front of me in the open steel drainage channel , i dont mind snakes but was pleased after he or she had eyeballed me then slithered into the next WC .. it wasnt a dangerous snake .. if a cobra things would of been different ... cant say i would have **** myself cos i already had but DM would ov been over the top n out quicker then you can say Sssssssssnake
Dao tells me if a snake crosses your path it means good luck !!!!! ..lets hope so .
Did Dao have you run out and buy some lottery tickets?

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 21, 2019, 10:11 am

police armed with a gadget like a metal detector but twith a pipe on that he stuck up my back end ,Bet YOU Enjoyed THAT ????????????????

perform a bowel movement.............Waaaaayyyyy Too Much Information, Thank You !!!!

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 21, 2019, 10:52 am

Its only good luck if you do not get bitten .

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 21, 2019, 1:08 pm

sok sok sok.....
Dave

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » February 21, 2019, 1:45 pm

Good lets hope they start doing this everywhere and then impounding offenders

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 21, 2019, 3:40 pm

for Udon the more recent haze and pollution has been the big sugar cane plantations burning off, an annual event.. Prohibited by the government yet minimal enforcement...
Dave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 21, 2019, 8:28 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
February 21, 2019, 3:40 pm
for Udon the more recent haze and pollution has been the big sugar cane plantations burning off, an annual event.. Prohibited by the government yet minimal enforcement...
Not only Udon but all over Isaan .. sneaky buggars burn at night so the BIB cant see it .. just when u wake up n everything is covered in black ash n nonsense and the feilds are all black .. where is inspector Clooso when you need him .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 21, 2019, 8:45 pm

747man wrote:
February 21, 2019, 10:11 am
police armed with a gadget like a metal detector but twith a pipe on that he stuck up my back end ,Bet YOU Enjoyed THAT ????????????????

Pleased it wasnt his truncheon

perform a bowel movement.............Waaaaayyyyy Too Much Information, Thank You !!!!
Having a sh8t i believe is the correct terminology in Merkyside isnt it Alan ??

STILL waiting for my good luck !!

DM

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 21, 2019, 10:45 pm

Having a sh8t i believe is the correct terminology in Merkyside isnt it Alan ?...No Jon, Having A Dump or A Crap is nearer the mark...

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 21, 2019, 11:15 pm

747man wrote:
February 21, 2019, 10:45 pm
Having a sh8t i believe is the correct terminology in Merkyside isnt it Alan ?...No Jon, Having A Dump or A Crap is nearer the mark...
Thanks for putting me right Lar .. i will sleep well tonight knowing this precious cultural gem.

Back on topic ... those blooming sugar cane trucks need emmisions testing , and lights aswell .

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 22, 2019, 2:11 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 21, 2019, 11:15 pm
747man wrote:
February 21, 2019, 10:45 pm
Thanks for putting me right Lar .. i will sleep well tonight knowing this precious cultural gem.

Back on topic ... those blooming sugar cane trucks need emmisions testing , and lights aswell .
But Some of The Hiso would say " I'm Off for a Number 2 ( A Poo ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”