nigerian scammers are harvested at home

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

nigerian scammers are harvested at home

Post by yartims » February 20, 2019, 7:26 pm

https://www.tori.ng/news/116069/exclusi ... C9jstEuKwk

Internet fraudsters in Ibadan, Oyo State popularly regarded as 'Yahoo Boys' or 'G-Boys' have been going into hiding as the foremost anti-graft agency in Nigeria - Economic and Financial Crimes Commission continues its massive raid of their hide-outs.

The EFCC stemmed up its harvest of the fraudsters across Nigeria with series of arrests recorded in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ilorin, Benin and other major cities in the country this year thereby unsettling the scammers living flamboyant lives.

One of the largest cities in West Africa - Ibadan, of late has become a safe haven for Yahoo Boys taking refuge in the suburbs of the city of brown roofs.
The story seems to be different this year as agents of the EFCC have been raiding the fraudsters at different locations with their suspected proceeds of fraud seized from them before subsequent arraignment in court.

A panicky source told Tori News he has been keeping a low profile to avoid the prying eyes of the EFCC.

"I have parked my car at a safe place. I'm not using it until the EFCC reduces its tempo of arrests. I can't even use the bank to obtain money from my clients. I have also being avoiding beer parlours because one doesn't know who is who presently." he said.

the only good Tory is a lavatory

Return to “World News”