Returning Jihadi Brides.

General Udon Thani topics only!
skinner
udonmap.com

Re: Returning Jihadi Brides.

Post by skinner » February 16, 2019, 7:43 am

I wonder if the govt can apply for Pakistani / bangladeshi (or wherever theyre from ) citizenship on her behalf ? Then they could strip her of her citizenship and F *ck her off .
Its ok saying hang her but we know that wont happen.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 16, 2019, 7:59 am

Interesting comments here about denying someone entry into their home country. She made a choice and aligned herself with the enemy, but my interest isn't in that. The citizens of the UK should do what they feel is best for their country.

My interest is the hypocrisy of a few who have commented in this thread who have criticized the US -- and criticized me personally -- for wanting to defend our borders against illegals and non-citizens. I guess for those few, it's good for their country and no one else's country.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 16, 2019, 8:16 am

Oh dear, Lonely star has started in this thread now . It has nothing to do with America or illegal immigrants,or non citizens, but i bet it wont stop his ENDLESS propoganda.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 16, 2019, 8:20 am

skinner wrote:
February 16, 2019, 8:16 am
Oh dear, Lonely star has started in this thread now . It has nothing to do with America or illegal immigrants,or non citizens, but i bet it wont stop his ENDLESS propoganda.
The guilty shall speak.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » February 16, 2019, 8:35 am

skinner wrote:
February 16, 2019, 6:34 am
i was listening to this on the radio yesterday. Apparently she can not be stripped of her citizenship unless she also has citizenship of another country . She can be excluded temporarily though. Because she is pregnant , the government is by law required to take into consideration the best interest of the baby. My guess is they will let her come back, the baby will be taken off her and shell get sent down for a while.
Skinner, the Jihadist family will have all the Legal Aid ambulance chaser scum of the legal system lining up to explain why she as a 15 year old did not know what she was doing. She believed what her father told her (he deserves to be wrapped in a pig skin and burned) Then it will be the rapist father of the children has, under 'international human rights accords' the right to come to the host nation to ensure his spawn can be brought up in a "family environment". Solution, send them all to Syria to be the happy wee Jihadi family they want to be and let them rot in their Muslim Heaven and the 15 baby goats they get when they ---- off from our planet.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 16, 2019, 8:42 am

AlexO wrote:
February 16, 2019, 8:35 am
skinner wrote:
i was listening to this on the radio yesterday. Apparently she can not be stripped of her citizenship unless she also has citizenship of another country . She can be excluded temporarily though. Because she is pregnant , the government is by law required to take into consideration the best interest of the baby. My guess is they will let her come back, the baby will be taken off her and shell get sent down for a while.
Skinner, the Jihadist family will have all the Legal Aid ambulance chaser scum of the legal system lining up to explain why she as a 15 year old did not know what she was doing. She believed what her father told her (he deserves to be wrapped in a pig skin and burned) Then it will be the rapist father of the children has, under 'international human rights accords' the right to come to the host nation to ensure his spawn can be brought up in a "family environment". Solution, send them all to Syria to be the happy wee Jihadi family they want to be and let them rot in their Muslim Heaven and the 15 baby goats they get when they **** off from our planet.
LOL
Wrapped in a pig skin . lol

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 16, 2019, 8:57 am

skinner wrote:
So how much is this going to cost the U K taxpayer ?
Gotta be over 1000 pounds a week to keep someone in prison these days . I know for a fact it cost 600 pounds to keep a child in care per week , twenty years ago . So how much now ?
Then you have the other 300 or so arsewipes that have come back from ISIS to Britain radicalised with their poison .
Why did we let them back , how many are being watched , at what cost ?
Plod reckons it takes 40 people to watch one person 24 hours a day .Ridiculous , utter waste of public funds , and like Wee Jimmy says , our ex servicemen go hungry and receive next to no support . The liberals are destroying our planet .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 16, 2019, 8:58 am

AlexO wrote:
February 16, 2019, 8:35 am
. . .

the Jihadist family will have all the Legal Aid ambulance chaser scum of the legal system lining up to explain why she as a 15 year old did not know what she was doing.

. . .

Then it will be the rapist father of the children has, under 'international human rights accords' the right to come to the host nation to ensure his spawn can be brought up in a "family environment".

. . .
Absolutely correct.

20190216-055902.jpg

It's also true in the US.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 16, 2019, 9:02 am

saint wrote:
February 16, 2019, 8:57 am
skinner wrote:
So how much is this going to cost the U K taxpayer ?
Gotta be over 1000 pounds a week to keep someone in prison these days . I know for a fact it cost 600 pounds to keep a child in care per week , twenty years ago . So how much now ?
Then you have the other 300 or so arsewipes that have come back from ISIS to Britain radicalised with their poison .
Why did we let them back , how many are being watched , at what cost ?
Plod reckons it takes 40 people to watch one person 24 hours a day .Ridiculous , utter waste of public funds , and like Wee Jimmy says , our ex servicemen go hungry and receive next to no support . The liberals are destroying our planet .
I agree its a ridicolous waste of money , i just think that is what will happen . Not saying its what should happen.

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » February 16, 2019, 9:28 am

Seems that she was disappointed that when she winked at the heads in the dustbins NOT A One winked back at her!

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » February 16, 2019, 9:58 am

Wee Jimmy
I’m not sure about going to Holland her husband has already been convicted in absence regarding a plot to blow up a concert in Arnhem.From what I can make of her interview her age makes no difference, now at the age of 19 she says she has no regrets and only wants to come to the U.K. for the sake of her child.I think on arrival there is an extremely low chance of her being prosecuted ,as our own true heroes returned home to hate demonstrations from sections of the community and some having to endure allegations of war crimes whilst the politicians that sent them remain silent.No my guess she’ll receive a welcome home committee ,free council housing plus a brand new people carrier after all its her HEUman right.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... return-uk/

Sorry vlad the new US administration deserves to be mentioned they seem to have the same frustration many on this thread have

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... ed-up-uks/

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » February 16, 2019, 10:29 am

Chuchi,
Your probably correct.. The system is all wrong. You see our servicemen come back minus limbs and get nowt.. Some are on the streets and scum like her will get all the benefits they can possible get thrown at them. It's absolutely outrages!!! I'm leaving this thread alone now as the more I think about the angrier I get...

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 16, 2019, 11:31 am

Shameful Britain!
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Post by hairyharry » February 16, 2019, 11:34 am

we should do what we did in the old days, send her to Australia

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 16, 2019, 3:12 pm

hairyharry wrote:
February 16, 2019, 11:34 am
we should do what we did in the old days, send her to Australia
Cant she be sent to america where at least she could buy some guns lol

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 17, 2019, 4:33 am

I take it the dingbat woman was born in the UK so she's the UK's problem. There are some similarities and some differences with Philby, Burgess and McLean.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 17, 2019, 9:46 am

It's a simple thing, 15 years old or not, she was old enough to breed with these lunatics. That should mean that she should stay with them. Why on earth would the UK even think about allowing her to come back.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 17, 2019, 10:15 am

Because UK law says as a Briton she has a right to enter the UK? I understand she hasn't yet even been convicted of anything over this.

I also understand the wish she not return. It might be cheaper to pay her to stay away?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 17, 2019, 10:21 am

The home secretary has the right to exclude her temporarily, ( i dont know how long ) ,but cant strip her citizenship unless she also holds citizenship of another country.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 17, 2019, 1:42 pm

Those sloppy Brit slappers will breed with anybody.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”