Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post Reply
User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 882
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Giggle » December 22, 2018, 1:39 pm

^ Always the victim.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 4, 2019, 6:11 am

20190104-015150.jpg
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 8, 2019, 11:11 pm

20190108-211535.jpg

According to the Wall Street Journal and Small Arms Survey in Switzerland.

According to theTimes of London, the five countries of Germany, France, Finland, Austria and Norway are part of the world's top 25 countries in gun ownership.

France alone has 12.7 million weapons. That is more weapons than the terror-ridden countries of Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 8, 2019, 11:33 pm

20190108-232514.jpg

The Czech President is calling for a European Second Amendment so citizens can protect themselves.

Brussels wants the Czechs to get in line and submit.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by papafarang » January 8, 2019, 11:58 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 8, 2019, 11:33 pm
20190108-232514.jpg


The Czech President is calling for a European Second Amendment so citizens can protect themselves.

Brussels wants the Czechs to get in line and submit.
second amendment ,WTF wrong continent LS.
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 776
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by vidmaster » January 9, 2019, 7:18 am

If course the EU will fail that’s why all the asylum seekers & illegal immigrants want to pass through France ItalyGermany etc because even they know BREXIT is better
QED

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 9, 2019, 2:50 pm

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/poland- ... ation.html

Poland’s prime minister accuses the EU of ‘discrimination’ between member states

It's getting dicier and dicier with each passing day.
“This has to be really explained to the public, because I talk to my Italian friends and they are very upset about this treatment and people in Poland and in the Czech Republic, in the Slovak Republic, and other countries ask what does this really mean? Why there are two categories or different categories of countries, this is not just, this is not equality.”
Those Elitists at work again ... do as I say, not as I do. Don't question. Get in line with your head down and shut up.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3387
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by tamada » January 9, 2019, 2:58 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 9, 2019, 2:50 pm
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/poland- ... ation.html

Poland’s prime minister accuses the EU of ‘discrimination’ between member states

It's getting dicier and dicier with each passing day.
“This has to be really explained to the public, because I talk to my Italian friends and they are very upset about this treatment and people in Poland and in the Czech Republic, in the Slovak Republic, and other countries ask what does this really mean? Why there are two categories or different categories of countries, this is not just, this is not equality.”
Those Elitists at work again ... do as I say, not as I do. Don't question. Get in line with your head down and shut up.
...an' don't you forget your red MAGA cap.
maga.jpg
maga.jpg (80.02 KiB) Viewed 435 times

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 10, 2019, 6:54 am

20190110-034424.jpg

It doesn't appear to be getting any better for the EU.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 10, 2019, 2:20 pm

20190110-024921.jpg

Things aren't going well for the EU.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 462
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by AlexO » January 10, 2019, 5:51 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 9, 2019, 2:50 pm
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/poland- ... ation.html

Poland’s prime minister accuses the EU of ‘discrimination’ between member states

It's getting dicier and dicier with each passing day.
“This has to be really explained to the public, because I talk to my Italian friends and they are very upset about this treatment and people in Poland and in the Czech Republic, in the Slovak Republic, and other countries ask what does this really mean? Why there are two categories or different categories of countries, this is not just, this is not equality.”
Those Elitists at work again ... do as I say, not as I do. Don't question. Get in line with your head down and shut up.
Basically the same as the old defeated USSR. Only one Country counted, Mother Russia (Germany)Only one party made decisions ie The Politburo (EU Commissioners) The parliaments were just a showcase with no power to do anything. ie The Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union ( the mess that is the Brussels/Strasbourg comedy show.) So many of the EU leadership brought up under Communist Regimes that a lot of it must still stick. After an EU Army in place maybe the threats of 'Further Sanctions' against a free UK. What joyous times ahead.

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 776
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by vidmaster » January 10, 2019, 6:41 pm

What about this
Attachments
A517C0D1-F259-48C8-9D90-0C5A6B7E8ACA.jpeg

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 10, 2019, 8:09 pm

AlexO wrote:
January 10, 2019, 5:51 pm
Lone Star wrote:
January 9, 2019, 2:50 pm
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/poland- ... ation.html

Poland’s prime minister accuses the EU of ‘discrimination’ between member states

It's getting dicier and dicier with each passing day.
“This has to be really explained to the public, because I talk to my Italian friends and they are very upset about this treatment and people in Poland and in the Czech Republic, in the Slovak Republic, and other countries ask what does this really mean? Why there are two categories or different categories of countries, this is not just, this is not equality.”
Those Elitists at work again ... do as I say, not as I do. Don't question. Get in line with your head down and shut up.
Basically the same as the old defeated USSR. Only one Country counted, Mother Russia (Germany)Only one party made decisions ie The Politburo (EU Commissioners) The parliaments were just a showcase with no power to do anything. ie The Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union ( the mess that is the Brussels/Strasbourg comedy show.) So many of the EU leadership brought up under Communist Regimes that a lot of it must still stick. After an EU Army in place maybe the threats of 'Further Sanctions' against a free UK. What joyous times ahead.
Yes, it's another grand socialist experiment that is being crushed under its own totalitarian weight. I hate seeing free European countries going under to this liberty-stealing organization.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3939
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by Lone Star » January 11, 2019, 4:50 pm

20190110-221742.jpg

Joining forces to put down the citizen revolts and get their propaganda on point?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2341
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Will the EU succeed or fail?

Post by papafarang » January 12, 2019, 12:36 am

Lone Star wrote:
January 11, 2019, 4:50 pm
20190110-221742.jpg


Joining forces to put down the citizen revolts and get their propaganda on point?
citizen revolt ? . in Germany, not seen that yet. where was that published , not realized it had spread to germany
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

Post Reply

Return to “Brexit”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests