House Cleaner

GregA

House Cleaner

Post by GregA » January 4, 2019, 8:49 am

Hi,

I am looking for someone to clean the house three days a week, monday, wednesday and friday. Its a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. If you know anyone who might be interested or someone I can contact, please let me know. You can contact me on 093 569 6858, my name is Greg

Thank you

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: House Cleaner

Post by pipoz4444 » January 5, 2019, 5:58 pm

GregA wrote:
January 4, 2019, 8:49 am
Hi,

I am looking for someone to clean the house three days a week, monday, wednesday and friday. Its a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. If you know anyone who might be interested or someone I can contact, please let me know. You can contact me on 093 569 6858, my name is Greg

Thank you
Greg,

You will probably need to find someone local and by that I mean, within 1 to 2 Kms of your house. Thai's older ladies wont travel to far from their normal day place, for part time work, unless of course they have a good motorbike.

At least that's what I found when I went looking of one, several months ago. So it may help to give those on the Forum who can suggest someone, a rough idea of where you are. A Google Map cut and paste.

I found my part time house cleaner, by word of month when walking around the local markets, about 1 Kms, having my TG just talk to the ladies in the food stalls etc. Someone at any of these Markets always has a sister of knows someone, who needs some extra salary, that will do the cleaning, washing, ironing etc.

Stay away from the younger Daughter's they will get you in trouble [-X [-X and are a lot lazier than mum. Pays to find a Housekeeper, around late 40's or in her 50's. :-k

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

GregA

Re: House Cleaner

Post by GregA » January 7, 2019, 11:49 am

Thank you for the information. I am located in the Lumpini Condos. So quite close to Central etc.

I will definately give a try to talking to the people at the markets though. Thank you

Return to “I'm Looking For....”