Rottweiler Pups coming soon

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
dunroaming
udonmap.com

Rottweiler Pups coming soon

Post by dunroaming » December 3, 2018, 10:49 pm

We are just 1-2 weeks away from our new arrivals and are excited! This is the second lot and expecting great pups. The last pups sold quickly and to date all feedback has been very positive great nature's like mum and dad but also very protective. We plan to keep the pups until weaned and first and second needles given. The reason I am posting so early is some buyers would prefer tail on and I want prospective buyers to have that option this time around. Obviously for those that want a guard dog tail off is preferred as a wagging happy tail gives the game away. Anyway if anyone is interested mum and dad can been seen and cost is 7000 a pup

muffdiver
udonmap.com

Re: Rottweiler Pups coming soon

Post by muffdiver » December 10, 2018, 8:15 am

Yes. I would like a pair. Is there an early bird discount :)?

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 10, 2018, 11:47 am

Sorry for late reply I'm sure we could work something out, just waiting for them to arrive any day now and will post pics and how many of each we have.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » December 10, 2018, 9:29 pm

dunroaming wrote:
December 3, 2018, 10:49 pm
We are just 1-2 weeks away from our new arrivals and are excited! This is the second lot and expecting great pups. The last pups sold quickly and to date all feedback has been very positive great nature's like mum and dad but also very protective. We plan to keep the pups until weaned and first and second needles given. The reason I am posting so early is some buyers would prefer tail on and I want prospective buyers to have that option this time around. Obviously for those that want a guard dog tail off is preferred as a wagging happy tail gives the game away. Anyway if anyone is interested mum and dad can been seen and cost is 7000 a pup
Yep I concur, my Millie is a little sod but an absolute dream, she's going to be a good house dog and we have to hope she stops nipping the wife's bum, these pups are beautiful.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

muffdiver
udonmap.com

Post by muffdiver » December 11, 2018, 11:24 pm

Late Jan., early Feb should be weaned by then?

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 12, 2018, 12:27 am

Yes will be ready to collect by end for January

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 15, 2018, 1:26 pm

So far 2 boys and 4 girls labour not yet finished all healthy so far...

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » December 16, 2018, 9:05 am

How did it go? Are you going to keep one?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 16, 2018, 11:05 am

Hi Vincent

We just ended up with the 6 this time, We have already sold one boy so 1 boy and 4 girls remain. I am glad to say the one we sold will keep his tail on. We will keep the pups until weaned and had at least their first set of needles. If anyone is interested now is the time to let us know as tails need to come off early to avoid as much pain as possible we will also have their claws taken care of at the same time. I will probably keep one girl but have to see demand first as don't want to disappoint people.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 20, 2018, 9:21 pm

2 pups already sold have 3 girls and 1 boy left, we have booked vet for Saturday so if you want tail on tomorrow is the last chance to book these are cracking pups and much cheaper than thaI dealers or expat dealers. Great nature's but fully protect you please call 0828146533 if u want to book or u can come see mum and dad and decide after that

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”