Muslim infestation

General Udon Thani topics only!
Post Reply
choi choi
udonmap.com
Posts: 132
Joined: March 5, 2018, 10:35 pm

Muslim infestation

Post by choi choi » December 6, 2018, 5:06 pm

I wanted continue the post " from the heart of a honest muslim" from some years ago.
Seems it, along with another attempted post was locked!
Seems to me another case of "scare offend the Muslim "
So here is a new post relating to those posts.
All I can say,I am so glad I live here in Thailand.
Look at the video. So scary!

So bad! Good old England dragged down to medievil culture
Just a matter of time.... Tow the line.... or Heads off with you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMHlcSZ6wSs

Rayq81
udonmap.com
Posts: 23
Joined: October 24, 2018, 1:53 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Rayq81 » December 6, 2018, 5:34 pm

Im afraid that the UK is finished the lunatic liberals and lefties have influenced the country in such a way that it never going to be turned around, your average Brit is now scared to open their mouths for fear of being put in prison for offending some minority groups, its not only the Islamic issue, its in everything that we do or think, LBGT and Antifa groups are turning the UK into a disgusting cesspit of anarchy and appeasement of any lost cause in the world, those of you that have been away for more than 10 years would not believe how bad things actually are here.

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 432
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Faraday » December 6, 2018, 7:02 pm

C'mon Giggle, give us your take on this...

\:D/
:?

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5169
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 6, 2018, 7:18 pm

I don't think this was the intent of Joseph Chamberlain when he made Birmingham a progressive (in the non politically correct sense) city.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Fatone
udonmap.com
Posts: 105
Joined: March 1, 2017, 6:37 pm
Location: Saraburi Thailand

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Fatone » December 6, 2018, 7:35 pm

Its not just he UK. Happening all over the world. Most muslims are good citizens but political correctness is killing he west.In Oz you are expected to say happy holidays now. Merry Xmas is no longer acceptable.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 435
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by dunroaming » December 6, 2018, 7:38 pm

All joking aside I remember 30 plus years ago making a journey to London from Scotland by train we stopped at New Street Station (not 100%) name correct but I remember thinking not one person here belongs to UK was actually quite scary at the time.

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 849
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Stantheman » December 6, 2018, 8:31 pm

choi choi wrote:
December 6, 2018, 5:06 pm
I wanted continue the post " from the heart of a honest muslim" from some years ago.
Seems it, along with another attempted post was locked!
Seems to me another case of "scare offend the Muslim "
So here is a new post relating to those posts.
All I can say,I am so glad I live here in Thailand.
Look at the video. So scary!

So bad! Good old England dragged down to medievil culture
Just a matter of time.... Tow the line.... or Heads off with you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMHlcSZ6wSs
Started to watch the link but when I saw it was from OAN I stopped watching as they slant their reports so far to the right it's unbelievable. They are totally against any immigrant that is not a lily white Christian

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 550
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Giggle » December 6, 2018, 9:32 pm

Self-loathing liberal white guilt is the death of white European culture. In a thousand years any discussion that man was once on the cusp of traveling to distant planets will be punished as heresy.

If your culture isn't worth defending, it's not worth having -- only (y)ourselves to blame. The Enlightenment was but a candle in the wind -- back to brutish tribalism and jungle law.

Darwin said only the strong survive. Intelligence and civility barely make the podium.

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 603
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by vidmaster » December 7, 2018, 7:24 am

And Brits are paying for them to breed as well😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 753
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Marcosteffano » December 7, 2018, 8:02 am

Fatone wrote:
December 6, 2018, 7:35 pm
Its not just he UK. Happening all over the world. Most muslims are good citizens but political correctness is killing he west.In Oz you are expected to say happy holidays now. Merry Xmas is no longer acceptable.
Yes and those nice good muslims are breeding lots and lots of not so nice muslims growing up with deep hate and anger towards anything white and Christian.

User avatar
ricks
udonmap.com
Posts: 82
Joined: April 23, 2011, 11:17 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by ricks » December 7, 2018, 9:03 am

right wing crap

User avatar
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com
Posts: 139
Joined: October 28, 2010, 6:32 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by BillaRickaDickay » December 7, 2018, 9:44 am

You don't need to have a political view, most of us have eyes and can see the problem the politicians have created and the UK media like to ram it down our throats, every advert on the TV now has to have a token Alien as part of the advert, and now a new twist, the indigenous actor is portrayed as a fool or sub-intelligent, the youngsters and Do-Gooders lap it up. The BBC is totally biased toward the minorities, it is too late to change, the Anglo Saxon will be extinct within a few generations.

User avatar
Asiaphile
udonmap.com
Posts: 483
Joined: August 9, 2008, 4:35 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Asiaphile » December 7, 2018, 9:51 am

Slowly but surely this formerly friendly forum is turning into a mouthpiece for the Alt-right :(

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 435
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by dunroaming » December 7, 2018, 9:55 am

Don't know about that if the 69 virgins are true I could be tempted to head left lol

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 1854
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: Muslim infestation

Post by Lone Star » December 7, 2018, 10:45 am

BillaRickaDickay wrote:
December 7, 2018, 9:44 am
You don't need to have a political view, most of us have eyes and can see the problem the politicians have created and the UK media like to ram it down our throats, every advert on the TV now has to have a token Alien as part of the advert, and now a new twist, the indigenous actor is portrayed as a fool or sub-intelligent, the youngsters and Do-Gooders lap it up. The BBC is totally biased toward the minorities, it is too late to change, the Anglo Saxon will be extinct within a few generations.
Agree.

Politics has nothing to do with it. LIBs and conservatives alike can see their societies being forced into subjugation and oppression and rights trampled by both outside forces and their own governments. There is no longer peace and security and liberty when a government forces their citizens to accept groups who openly call for the end of one's way of life, the end of one's safety and security in society and even the end of life itself.
You will never find a LIB willing to consistently Defend the Constitution, Promote Free Enterprise or Nurture Individual Liberty. LIBs work against all three.

Post Reply

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: newtovillagelife, tamada and 3 guests