POSSIBLE PROOF OF INCOME SOLUTION???

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: POSSIBLE PROOF OF INCOME SOLUTION???

Post by tamada » December 5, 2018, 9:26 am

parrot wrote:
December 5, 2018, 9:03 am
tamada wrote:
December 5, 2018, 8:09 am
Giggle wrote:
November 30, 2018, 9:19 am
tamada wrote:
November 30, 2018, 7:58 am
He gives them his passport, bank book (with whatever balance happens to be in it at the time) and 19k baht in CASH and next day he has his new extension.
Does he get a signed receipt? :-$
Yes. He gets the official, blue, signed, IO issued receipt for the stated value of the extension + re-entry permit ONLY. Can't get much more perfectly legal and above board than that eh?

BTW, he pays 19k. Others pay more and some others pay less. I guess it is the visa shop's call on how much they want to fleece the farang on any given, day, application, nationality, height, haircut, demeanor, depth of waii and all the same Thainess criteria that are set in stone in the official Immigration Officers hand book.
Why is this considered "fleecing the falang"? You want to skirt the rules and not pay extra?
I am sure you've been around the Thai block long enough to appreciate that there's a fair-sized farang demographic that subscribe to the 'they don't like us here' and tend to seek out others of the same persuasion. My term 'fleecing' was a sop to the sensitivities of such individuals and their wrong-headed argument that if you're going to 'rip-off' the farangs, at least be consistent about it. And thus their total ignorance of Thai ways are revealed.

Personally, I don't give a sh!t what other people do to stay here and up to them if they want to take advantage of the full gamut of benefits regardless if they are of questionable legality. My post about the Canuck gaming the system in Jomtien was just for general illumination that the "POSSIBLE PROOF OF INCOME SOLUTION???" has been around for a long-long time already.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”