Samlor

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
saint
udonmap.com
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: Samlor

Post by saint » December 1, 2018, 6:07 am

Put your ad back up on here again , just to keep it on the front page .

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 2, 2018, 3:33 pm

When you register for udon map your first 10-15 post are checked before they are posted to make sure you are legit and they are ok. When you register to sell something you can instantly post without any check.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 2, 2018, 8:15 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 2, 2018, 3:33 pm
When you register for udon map your first 10-15 post are checked before they are posted to make sure you are legit and they are ok. When you register to sell something you can instantly post without any check.
That's incorrect. It's the same registration for the Classifieds as it is for the rest of the forum. The Classifieds are just another section of the forum. The first ten posts are reviewed regardless of whether they're in discussion topics or in the Classifieds.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 2, 2018, 8:29 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 25, 2018, 5:23 pm
saint wrote:
November 25, 2018, 7:47 am
This is not the first time Dragonz has got his knickers in a twist over an advert on classified .
The last time he accused someone of being dishonest with his add for a MU7 , and had no intention whatsoever of buying .
Personally i think a farang in a Tuk Tuk is taking the going native bit too far . they just look sad .
you say this because you know nothing ., I git into ma twist because 2 ads selling motorcycles tried to scam me and i was penalised by udon map because of it . Both asked me to send deposits to secure the sale , one in pattaya aske me to send deposit and transport costs to udon but would refund me if i did not want the bike i had never seen . 1 asked for a deposit to hold the bike for me 2 days after it was posted as sold on udon map.
So a tuk tuk is sad , is a bicycle sad , is a motorbike sad ?Youi are sufferinring from thai derangement syndrome where you think what you drive is relevant to how high up the ladder you are.
I have been driving tuk tuks for 11 yrs, Thais love me , have lots of tuk tuk driver friends in udon and have a good fun life . My 2 boys always want to go on the tuk tuk before the car . Perhaps you should get rid of your predjudicies and try it yourself
I have 2 motorcycles , 1 motorcycle (new) with a side car with roof , 1 toyota hyundai 1500cc . 3 bicycles and 1 skateboard and 1 650cc tuk tuk with music player big speakes all which enhance my life and i would not ever think it was sad if i saw a farang on roller skates . Going native ? Wish my uk friends could see what you just wrote as they all tell me they would love a tuk tuk mr. vip
Just for my curiosity, what is a toyota hyundai 1500cc?

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 2, 2018, 10:17 pm

Obviously a cut and shunt that's how he got ripped off!

Rhino
udonmap.com

Post by Rhino » December 2, 2018, 11:38 pm

Rattlemycage, write to your ad "Bump", so it will come up in the list.
Travel light and fast.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » December 4, 2018, 5:45 am

dunroaming wrote:
December 2, 2018, 10:17 pm
Obviously a cut and shunt that's how he got ripped off!
Glad you got your teef in.

:mrgreen: =D>

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”