Guitars (3) and Amp at a Great Value

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Guitars (3) and Amp at a Great Value

Post by LoneTraveler » November 6, 2018, 12:25 pm

2 acoustic guitars for sale, 1 Gibson Epiphone Pro 1 Plus and 1 Yamaha FS 100C. These guitars are great for beginners and experienced players. They are lightweight and very easy to play. Neck is easy to play little pressure on strings and frets to get good sound. Yamaha comes with gig bag and extra set of Gibson strings, clip on tuner and guitar stand. The same for the Epiphone except it includes a dehumidifier and clip on tuner, excludes the gig bag

I paid 5500 baht for the Yamaha and 6300 Baht for the Pro 1 Plus on Lazada. There is a Epiphone Pro 1 for 3900 but the Pro1 plus has more features such as a solid spruce top for one, giving it a better sound. You can read about features of the Pro 1 Plus on the Epiphone website: www.epiphone.com

I bought both guitars recently and are in new condition not a mark or scratch on them. I am selling the Yamaha for 2500 Baht and the Gibson Epiphone for 3500 Baht. I will sell both together for 5000 Baht.

I also am selling a Squier Fender Classic Vibe 50’s Telecaster along with a Boss Kantana 50 amp Version 2. I will sell the amp for 6000 baht and the Squier for 11500 baht both together for 15000 baht. This package is less than one year old in mint condition.

I will sell all ( 3 guitars and 1 amp) for 20000 baht. Anyone who knows these guitars and amp knows they are of good quality at a very good price.

I realize there is little or no market for selling guitars in Udon which is why I am selling at a low price. I will not go lower in price so please respect that.

Please only serious buyer because it is such a hassle to drive into Udon Town for me.

I am having a problem uploading photos so, if you contact me by email, I will send photos. I live 30 minutes outside Udon so I can deliver to Big C or UD Town.
Email: [email protected]

mackat
udonmap.com

Re: Guitars (3) and Amp at a Great Value

Post by mackat » December 18, 2018, 11:39 pm

Are the guitars still available?

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Re: Guitars (3) and Amp at a Great Value

Post by LoneTraveler » December 20, 2018, 7:39 am

mackat wrote:
December 18, 2018, 11:39 pm
Are the guitars still available?
The fender classic vibe is available along with the boss amp. The 2 acoustic guitars have been sold. I do have a Yamaha APX 600 acoustic/electric (new from Yamaha for 2018) for sale, I bought it 3 months and am asking 10000 Baht paid 12500 for it. I can include the boss amp for 6000 baht if I cannot sell the Fender.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”