Will Trump make the Grade.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by tamada » September 14, 2018, 11:04 am

Trump allegedly passed out rolls of toilet paper in a warehouse when he visited the island 3 weeks after the hurricane so we KNOW that he did a great job and all is well there despite what the mayor of San Juan and the MSM says.

We also the know the immediate priority of power restoration on the island was somewhat stymied by the spontaneous award of a subsequently cancelled $300 million power grid restoration project to Whitefish, an entity linked with Ryan Zinke, Trump's Interior Secretary.

Look, DJT had his lying on the telephone to Bob Woodward played back in public. This is after he calls Woodward's book 'lies'. Then he has his own, leaking 'deep throat' in his hitherto tighter than a duck's ass administration.

Furthermore, his special counsel Giuliani has bolstered the need for an apparent Joint Defence Agreement with the convicted criminal Manafort and Trump legal teams saying that the convicted criminal Manafort is basically, like Trump famously called former NSA boss and erstwhile FBI plea-bargainer Michael Flynn, 'a good man' ... before firing his ass for apparently lying to the VP and as an afterthought, the FBI.

“From our perspective we want him to do the right thing for himself,” he said. “There’s no fear that Paul Manafort would cooperate against the president because there’s nothing to cooperate about and we long ago evaluated him as an honorable man.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/gi ... formation/

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 15, 2018, 6:00 pm

Former Secretary of State John Kerry delivered a blistering assessment of President Donald Trump’s character on Friday’s broadcast of “Real Time with Bill Maher.”

“He is the first president that I know of who spends more time reading his Twitter ‘likes’ than his briefing books or the constitution of the United States,” Kerry told Maher.

Kerry said he’d “never seen anything quite like” the critical claims made about Trump in the anonymous New York Times op-ed purportedly penned by a senior White House official and in veteran journalist Bob Woodward’s new tell-all book, Fear.

“Unfortunately, we have a president, literally, for whom the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is three different things, and you don’t even know what they are,” said Kerry. “He’s got the maturity of an eight-year-old boy with the insecurity of a teenage girl. That’s just who he is.”

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 17, 2018, 3:49 pm

Putin isn't much more mature either given the sightseeing to a 123 metre cathedral spire yarn.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » September 21, 2018, 12:24 pm

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 22, 2018, 11:17 am

Giggle wrote:
September 21, 2018, 12:24 pm
Jobless claims at 49-year low.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-jobles ... 1537446974

Dow and S&P at all-time highs.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/20/wall-st ... kseat.html

The Undersecretary for the Lone Star speaks...

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 6, 2018, 9:58 am

Second SCOTUS nomination sailing through. That's the same number of justices seated by each of the previous four presidents. Kavanaugh is a constitutionalist, not a judicial activist.

dudscar46
udonmap.com

Post by dudscar46 » October 6, 2018, 2:45 pm

We all know politicians lie but to blatantly lie like Trump?How can that be acceptable. And to top it all a narcissist as well.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 6, 2018, 3:27 pm

I don't like Trump's personality either but you have to be blind and stupid not to see the vast improvement in the country. I have thought for a long time that the US congress is useless. Now I am at least sure that the senate is for sure useless. None of those corrupt members are able to think for themselves. How do I know this? The senate is almost evenly divided and both sides vote their party lines. This is wrong. The vote should be scattered yes and no between the parties and not voted along strict party lines. Apparently very few of them is willing to vote their conscience or their hearts. Term limits are desperately needed but we will never see that happen. They will NEVER vote themselves out of their lucrative jobs.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 7, 2018, 2:05 am

The US Congress is full of geriatrics. I understand the Democrats are worse than Republicans on that score. The Congress will lag the community on many issues because the median age in Congress is about 20 years older (and increasing). I suppose this reflects many young people don't bother to vote.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 7, 2018, 9:11 pm

Giggle wrote:
October 6, 2018, 9:58 am
Second SCOTUS nomination sailing through. That's the same number of justices seated by each of the previous four presidents. Kavanaugh is a constitutionalist, not a judicial activist.
51-49... hardly sailing but you can't exactly tell your spinnaker from your dinghy can you?

DJT's seated two only because the Recalcitrants.... sorry, the Republicans stalled Obama's attempted 3rd SC nominee. No big thang. Wut goze around... etc., etc..

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » October 7, 2018, 10:42 pm

dudscar46 wrote:
October 6, 2018, 2:45 pm
We all know politicians lie but to blatantly lie like Trump?How can that be acceptable. And to top it all a narcissist as well.
Can you tell me some of his lies, I don't want heresay, just some proof. As well some people may not like Trump but the U.S. economy is doing much better because of him so I would have to say he has been a good president.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » October 8, 2018, 8:58 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 7, 2018, 10:42 pm
dudscar46 wrote:
October 6, 2018, 2:45 pm
Can you tell me some of his lies, I don't want heresay, just some proof. As well some people may not like Trump but the U.S. economy is doing much better because of him so I would have to say he has been a good president.
I can go along with your comment jyy. A bit like running a business for the POTUS, albeit a very big business.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 8, 2018, 9:31 am

jai yen yen wrote:
From his ra-ra show in Topeka within the last 48-hours.

"America's the fastest-growing economy in the world."

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 8, 2018, 10:16 am

jai yen yen wrote:
There's no question that the economy is much stronger as a result of Trump's policies. And that's a good thing. That said, he lies nearly every day. Need an example? How about one from his first day as President, -- his claim that the crowds at his inauguration were the biggest ever at an inauguration despite the fact that they were so obviously smaller.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 16, 2018, 9:21 am

Well assuming he takes it with him before his replacement tosses it in the dumpster, here's the first addition to what will possibly be the most kitsch and gauche presidential library in the history of the USA. Probably hung in the dunny.

"Donald Trump hangs painting in White House of him having a Diet Coke with Abraham Lincoln"
TPC.jpg
Tricky Dicky ferf***sakes???!!!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... e-abraham/

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”