Le Gallery Restaurant

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 103
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » September 4, 2018, 7:41 pm

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2018.
'' ENGLISH NIGHT. " ( BUFFET )
* 300฿/Person *

- FISH AND CHIPS
- COTTAGE PIE
- CHICKEN STEW
- PEAS
- BREAD ROLLS
- TARTARE SAUCE
- PARSLEY SAUCE
DESSERT
- RHUBARB AND APPLE CRUMBLE

** you may make booking call Kevin 089-8432426, Karlen 080-4210654, Koy095-663-4924. **
Last edited by Gallery on September 6, 2018, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 103
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » September 6, 2018, 1:39 pm

Gallery wrote:
September 4, 2018, 7:41 pm
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2018.
'' ENGLISH NIGHT. " ( BUFFET )
* 300฿/Person *

- FISH AND CHIPS
- COTTAGE PIE
- CHICKEN STEW
- PEAS
- BREAD ROLLS
- TARTARE SAUCE
- PARSLEY SAUCE
DESSERT
- RHUBARB AND APPLE CRUMBLE

** you may make booking call Kevin 089-8432426, Karlen 080-4210654, Koy095-663-4924. **

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2882
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 7, 2018, 1:06 pm

Enjoyed another great breakfast dining experience at Kevs Gallery this morning .. The Travelers restaurant at the Gallery to be exact. Full monty English brekkie went down a treat ..very pleasant feel to the place and good service even DMs poached heggs were perfecto.

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1560
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » September 7, 2018, 4:37 pm

Please save us a table for this evening.
Gallery wrote:
September 6, 2018, 1:39 pm
Gallery wrote:
September 4, 2018, 7:41 pm
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2018.
'' ENGLISH NIGHT. " ( BUFFET )
* 300฿/Person *

- FISH AND CHIPS
- COTTAGE PIE
- CHICKEN STEW
- PEAS
- BREAD ROLLS
- TARTARE SAUCE
- PARSLEY SAUCE
DESSERT
- RHUBARB AND APPLE CRUMBLE

** you may make booking call Kevin 089-8432426, Karlen 080-4210654, Koy095-663-4924. **
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyones!" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robinson - Free speech activist 2018

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1560
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » September 8, 2018, 8:52 am

Thanks again for a great night guys, food was superb as usual and it was nice to see you so busy.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyones!" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robinson - Free speech activist 2018

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 103
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » September 11, 2018, 12:41 pm

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 14th SEPTEMBER 2018.
'' KEBAB AND GREEK NIGHT. " ( BUFFET )
* 300฿/Person *

- MOUSSAKA
- DONER KEBAB
- CHICKEN SHAWARMA
- HUMUS
- FALAFEL
- TZATZIKI
- PITTA BREAD
- GREEK SALAD
DESSERT
- MERINGUE NESTS

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1560
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by vincemunday » September 13, 2018, 6:05 pm

Hi, please save us a table for tomorrow night.
Gallery wrote:
September 11, 2018, 12:41 pm
Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨Friday night international special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 14th SEPTEMBER 2018.
'' KEBAB AND GREEK NIGHT. " ( BUFFET )
* 300฿/Person *

- MOUSSAKA
- DONER KEBAB
- CHICKEN SHAWARMA
- HUMUS
- FALAFEL
- TZATZIKI
- PITTA BREAD
- GREEK SALAD
DESSERT
- MERINGUE NESTS
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyones!" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robinson - Free speech activist 2018

Gallery
udonmap.com
Posts: 103
Joined: August 26, 2016, 6:10 pm

Re: Le Gallery Restaurant

Post by Gallery » September 18, 2018, 2:31 pm

Le Gallery Restaurant.
✨✨ International special.✨✨
This week. FRIDAY 21st SEPTEMBER 2018.
'' PIZZA AND SALAD NIGHT . " ( BUFFET )
🍕🥗🍕🥗🍕🥗🍕🥗🍕🥗🍕🥗🍕🥗🍕🥗
* 300฿/Person *

- ASSORTMENT OF PIZZA'S
-->> Pepperoni
-->> Hawaiian
-->> Olive & Anchovy
-->> Vegetarian
-->> SEAFOOD
-->> ???????
- QUICHE
- MIXED SALAD
- COLESLAW
- POTATO SALAD
DESSERT
- CHOCOLATE CAKE

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest