Urologist in Udon Thani?

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
SeekingSakYant
udonmap.com

Urologist in Udon Thani?

Post by SeekingSakYant » September 13, 2018, 3:09 am

So, third day of Honeymoon in Taiwan comes around and I wake up for my morning relief, and damn does it hurt. Being the "tough guy" i am i've decided to wait until monday the 17th when i am back in UT to see a doctor at the government hospital. Can't afford a trip to a Urologist here in Taiwan so was wondering if any of my fellow expats know about any good pee pee doctors. Nothing serious yet, no blood or other ickiness, just a general sting at the start of the stream, and a painful twinge when walking around for the day. My friend suggested i just get some antibiotics when i get back into Bangkok, but im the sort who automatically starts Googling Pee Pee cancer and manages to convince himself he's already got it lol.

"To care for him who shall have borne the Battle, and for his Widow, and his Orphan." -A.Lincoln

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” -Mark Twain

Cambodia is the South East Asian equivalent of Alabama and Louisiana and their cousin humpin Mississippi states of Merica

Natas

Re: Urologist in Udon Thani?

Post by Natas » September 13, 2018, 3:49 am

Bahahhahahahahhahaha

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » September 13, 2018, 7:23 am

Sounds like too much honeymoon fun or water infection just get klaricid or mbk I think they call it here in tesco fixed in a few days

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 13, 2018, 10:03 am

SeekingSakYant wrote:
September 13, 2018, 3:09 am
... was wondering if any of my fellow expats know about any good pee pee doctors.
I recently had a similar issue. I saw a urologist at Bangkok Hospital who seemed well educated and knowledgeable. I was in touch with my doctor in the U.S., and he asked me to get certain tests and send the results to him. Doc at Bangkok Hospital ordered the same tests before I mentioned them, which gave me some confidence in him. Dr. Siripong Kongsanoon. He's there only three days/week, and only for a few hours/day, IIRC. He speaks reasonably good English; but his accent is so thick that it can sometimes be hard to understand him, so it might not hurt to take someone with you who's bilingual.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 13, 2018, 2:07 pm

dunroaming wrote:
September 13, 2018, 7:23 am
Sounds like too much honeymoon fun or water infection just get klaricid or mbk I think they call it here in tesco fixed in a few days
Yup
Agree, sounds like a wee dose of NSU (too much work makes willie a sick boy) go to a local clinic and get a jab of antibiotics, if not clear in 3 days then maybe time to see the PeePee Doc.

tomboy
udonmap.com

Post by tomboy » September 14, 2018, 11:00 am

Watthananuwong,Tambon Mak Khaeng,Amphoe Mueang Udonthani,41000
Tel:042 329022 Unfortunately I can't remember his name.I have visited him on several occasions and he is very good.

SeekingSakYant
udonmap.com

Post by SeekingSakYant » September 22, 2018, 8:13 am

Thanks folks,
The wife found me a clinic. Turns out just a minor infection amd some inflamation. Nice 7 day antibiotics run and im sound as a pound now.
"To care for him who shall have borne the Battle, and for his Widow, and his Orphan." -A.Lincoln

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” -Mark Twain

Cambodia is the South East Asian equivalent of Alabama and Louisiana and their cousin humpin Mississippi states of Merica

lassebasse
udonmap.com

Post by lassebasse » September 22, 2018, 12:24 pm

SeekingSakYant wrote:
September 22, 2018, 8:13 am
Thanks folks,
The wife found me a clinic. Turns out just a minor infection amd some inflamation. Nice 7 day antibiotics run and im sound as a pound now.
Is this a clinic you can recommend? If so name and adress pls.

Return to “Health & Beauty”