90 day reporting slip query

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 692
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by pal52 » September 10, 2018, 5:31 pm

That was quick.
Just received an email from immigration &went to the website.

Application approved & downloaded it to computer to print.

Next appointment 8th December 2018.

Saved me a trip to town on the 17th.



pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 692
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by pal52 » September 10, 2018, 6:31 pm

pal52 wrote:
September 10, 2018, 5:31 pm
That was quick.
Just received an email from immigration &went to the website.

Application approved & downloaded it to computer to print.

Next appointment 8th December 2018.

Saved me a trip to town on the 17th.
Copy of the Email I was sent.

Dear Mr.
Results notify residents within 90 days of the approval, check authorizations www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. By Visit Status of check Can you www.immigration.go.th

I went to the website logged on with the multi digit reference number they gave me & it said Approved
clicked the view sign & my new notification came up which I downloaded to print out

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3427
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by tamada » September 10, 2018, 11:18 pm

pal52 wrote:
September 10, 2018, 6:31 pm
pal52 wrote:
September 10, 2018, 5:31 pm
That was quick.
Just received an email from immigration &went to the website.

Application approved & downloaded it to computer to print.

Next appointment 8th December 2018.

Saved me a trip to town on the 17th.
Copy of the Email I was sent.

Dear Mr.
Results notify residents within 90 days of the approval, check authorizations www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. By Visit Status of check Can you www.immigration.go.th

I went to the website logged on with the multi digit reference number they gave me & it said Approved
clicked the view sign & my new notification came up which I downloaded to print out
I didn't get any email but my spam killers are Rottweilers so I just logged in and mine has been approved as well.

Nice when it all works eh?!

User avatar
Hoopoe
udonmap.com
Posts: 589
Joined: January 31, 2015, 5:15 pm

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by Hoopoe » October 17, 2018, 5:47 am

Help needed , online 90 days report approved , notified via email ,BUT , it says go to www.immigration.go.th ,i cant find the approval page anywhere , i have done this before , with no problems , but now cant remember how i did it ,as STWW says log in , but i have never (in memory ) ever logged in to this site , I printed off the trans action number pending ,This owd fart is in search of his marbles ,

Tom & Jee
udonmap.com
Posts: 151
Joined: April 25, 2015, 2:26 pm

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by Tom & Jee » October 17, 2018, 6:29 am

You can logged in with your passport number. If i remember well After go exactly where you made your request...there is an option that says check your status...or something like that. You press that ,after you will see a small icon to print your 90 days report,is just beside the approved word.

User avatar
Hoopoe
udonmap.com
Posts: 589
Joined: January 31, 2015, 5:15 pm

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by Hoopoe » October 17, 2018, 9:37 am

Tom & Jee wrote:
October 17, 2018, 6:29 am
You can logged in with your passport number. If i remember well After go exactly where you made your request...there is an option that says check your status...or something like that. You press that ,after you will see a small icon to print your 90 days report,is just beside the approved word.
Reet the home page , you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and accept terms and conditions ,if you dont you'll be going nowhere fast ,(just like i was ) i dont remember having to do this the last time i did it , but that was in the early years of online reporting ,And Tom your correct it accepts TRN number or passport , i've now found my marbles , \:D/

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 3427
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: 90 day reporting slip query

Post by tamada » October 17, 2018, 12:04 pm

Hoopoe wrote:
October 17, 2018, 9:37 am
Tom & Jee wrote:
October 17, 2018, 6:29 am
You can logged in with your passport number. If i remember well After go exactly where you made your request...there is an option that says check your status...or something like that. You press that ,after you will see a small icon to print your 90 days report,is just beside the approved word.
Reet the home page , you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and accept terms and conditions ,if you dont you'll be going nowhere fast ,(just like i was ) i dont remember having to do this the last time i did it , but that was in the early years of online reporting ,And Tom your correct it accepts TRN number or passport , i've now found my marbles , \:D/
...until early next year anyway.

Post Reply

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”