Life certifucate

General Udon Thani topics only!
joepai
udonmap.com

Re: Life certifucate

Post by joepai » August 27, 2018, 3:46 pm

There must be a few with their own 'Companies' e.g. to hold the land they own and so on ?
If so the Director can sign : chairman/director of limited company

Another option, the license holder of your local bar : licensee of public house

Seems just about anyone can sign - and who are they to check ?

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

davecryan
udonmap.com

Post by davecryan » August 27, 2018, 4:20 pm

If they are not happy with your choice of Witness.......they just withhold your Pension until they are satisfied. No loss to them !

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » August 28, 2018, 3:46 pm

It specifically stated that they required an official company STAMP which not every one of the supposed
valid "signers "has .

davecryan
udonmap.com

Post by davecryan » August 28, 2018, 4:16 pm

You have to suss out the Witnesses that comply. For my last one 2 years ago I took it to a Blood Clinic that I used in Nong Khai where the Technician was qualified and had a Stamp. For good measure I attached a Copy of the Test that I had taken that day. That Clinic has closed but I have made an appointment with another one for later this week and will do the same. BTW I had to force 250 baht on the Technician. Do not treat this lightly the whole purpose of the exercise is to CANCEL your Pension if they can

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » August 28, 2018, 8:14 pm

3 years ago, My state pension stopped.After Email them, they declared I need a "Life certifcate" and can be downloaded.I was not informed before I think as they never had my address.
I Sent the form back to my daughter in UK. and her partner(at that time) countersigned it.He is a teacher
The next month I recieved my pension and 2 months arrears
I have not had another request since

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 14, 2018, 4:44 pm

Went today to get my Life Certificate stamped at Immigration Office Udon.Lady at desk numeber 3 asked for 1000Bath :shock: :shock: Even if it's a free service i was prepared to give a "tip"of 500.Said to the lady have only 540Bath in my wallet now..Then Mr.Deng came and i joke with him in Thai and said 1000..expensive..can you give me disscount..500Bath okey?..just because it's you..OKEY 500Bath...Paid and got my stamp.

Guess everything getting more expensive..huh.Just wanted to update u all..i'm not angry or anything..just a heads up.

Have a blessed day everyone..:-)

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 14, 2018, 6:35 pm

Mine was a 100 Baht donation to the tea fund at the amper, not sure if they will like the handwriting or the Thai stamp I guess I will find out later as it's about to be delivered today.
IMG_4860.PNG
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » September 14, 2018, 6:41 pm

Jai wrote:
August 27, 2018, 1:51 pm
747--------Was that the main Udon Post office 747 ? & how much did you have to pay them......did you just go to the desks upstairs or see someone on the first floor---- Thanks, got to do one this week---its my first and I'm 70
No Jai, The Main Post Office Officer Signed & Stamped Mine.....NO Charge,Only a Small Tip..... :D :D

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”