Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by tamada » August 24, 2018, 10:28 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 24, 2018, 10:15 am
tamada wrote:
August 24, 2018, 9:34 am
GT93 wrote:
August 24, 2018, 8:09 am
Jeff Sessions seems to be standing taller these days.
Chamaripa-shoes-make-men-taller.jpg
Sessions will be gone after the midterms. It's already in the works.
Or maybe just as soon as the legal, (non hush-money) payments and other emoluments to bolster getting Sessions' signatures on the non-disclosure agreements are received.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 24, 2018, 12:16 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 24, 2018, 10:25 am
t appears the hate Trump people whether the media , political enemies etc will stop at nothing to get their man and as stated above the lawyers are lovin it . Do these people think the economy, employment ,trade numbers would be as strong if Hillary Clinton had been made Prez ??

Trump won the election and appears to be winning as to his election promises and aims ..SO.. give him a chance rather than wishing him to fail and doing everything possible for that to happen.

I aint no expert or analyst in the political sense that is ...ONLY MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG

DM ..MP for the borough of Scunthorpe and East Lindsey ( Mad Professor)
GOOD TIMES SHOULD NEVER BE USED TO IGNORE BAD

:http://video.foxnews.com/v/5826096750001/

Take the time to watch it, its only 4 minutes and from FOX NEWS

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 25, 2018, 9:54 am

Jim Brown, one of the greatest running backs in NFL history and an NFL legend, has endorsed Trump for re-election in 2020. He endorsed Trump, yet again, on a sports radio show.

Brown, the Hall of Fame running back, said he did so knowing that the Left would attack him.

"When I look at television I see all these people become experts, and they're pointing fingers, and they're not doing a doggone thing but pointing their fingers, I find myself really pulling for the president."

(Sounds like a lot of the know-nothing "experts" on this forum.) :D

Brown knows that this will make him unpopular in the Black Community, but he says that there are certain good things coming out of Trump's time in office that are record-setting.

Jim Brown has also rejected the NFL players who protest during the National Anthem.

This is just another example of Black Americans drifting away from the Democrat Plantation and toward Trump. The Left was outraged when Kanye West came out in support of Trump and said publicly that Blacks don't have to vote Democrat. Chance the Rapper did the same. We now see daily attacks on Black conservative, Candace Owens.

Even the polls show that Trump has doubled his support from Black Americans in just one year from August 2017 to August 2018.

STILL WINNING.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 10:03 am

If they lock up any more white republicans, I hear the white NFL players are considering taking a knee.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 25, 2018, 10:12 am

quoting NFL players.... Jim Brown ? is he like some heavyweight political analyst ? apparently not . funny when you look up people you never heard of , strange things come up. seem he maybe a guy of poor character .

In 1965, Brown was arrested for assault and battery against an 18-year-old girl before being acquitted.

In 1968, he was charged with assault with intent to commit murder against a model – the charge was later dismissed.

In 1969, assault and battery charges were brought against him from a road rage incident, though he was found not guilty.

In 1985, he was charged with raping a woman, though the charges were dismissed.

In 1986, he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend, but charges were later dropped.

In 1999, Brown was arrested and charged with making terrorist threats toward his wife. He was found guilty of vandalism later that year for smashing up his wife’s car with a shovel.

and before you say he was acquitted, so was OJ :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 10:16 am

papafarang wrote:
August 25, 2018, 10:12 am
quoting NFL players.... Jim Brown ? is he like some heavyweight political analyst ? apparently not . funny when you look up people you never heard of , strange things come up. seem he maybe a guy of poor character .

In 1965, Brown was arrested for assault and battery against an 18-year-old girl before being acquitted.

In 1968, he was charged with assault with intent to commit murder against a model – the charge was later dismissed.

In 1969, assault and battery charges were brought against him from a road rage incident, though he was found not guilty.

In 1985, he was charged with raping a woman, though the charges were dismissed.

In 1986, he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend, but charges were later dropped.

In 1999, Brown was arrested and charged with making terrorist threats toward his wife. He was found guilty of vandalism later that year for smashing up his wife’s car with a shovel.

and before you say he was acquitted, so was OJ :lol:
Hey, LONE STAR quotes only the BEST people.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 10:24 am

Does the law and order POTUS believe TAX EVASION is a crime. I think we all know the answer.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » August 25, 2018, 10:41 am

Lone Star wrote:
August 25, 2018, 9:54 am
I find myself really pulling for the president."
Really you should not denigrate your self, however self knowledge and even more admitting it in public is welcome. =D> \:D/
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 10:43 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
August 25, 2018, 10:41 am
Lone Star wrote:
August 25, 2018, 9:54 am
I find myself really pulling for the president."
Really you should not denigrate your self, however self knowledge and even more admitting it in public is welcome. =D> \:D/
Hear, Hear....I second that!!!!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 25, 2018, 10:49 am

More good unemployment numbers that are defying the experts who said that tariffs would be harmful.

As of August 18, there was a decrease of 2,000 from the 212,000 on unemployment benefits. The "experts" said that claims would rise to 215,000.

The health of the labor market continues to remain strong. The unemployment claims data continues to show that any lost jobs are isolated instances.

STILL WINNING.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 10:55 am

You know maybe Obama was a bad (Black) POTUS, but he treated his position with respect and acted with class, and I think this is what you cannot get over LS. Instead you defend someone who acts more like a MOB boss, and has no respect for his position whatsoever.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 25, 2018, 12:01 pm

Trump has cancelled Mike Pompeo's next trip to North Korea due to lack of progress on the part of Kim.

As I pointed out in another thread on tariffs, I expected North Korea to start their foot-dragging once tariffs kicked in against China. Apparently, according to his tweets, Trump is blaming China for the lack of progress with NK.

I figured China would try to broker some tariff deal with NK denuclearization, and it appears to be looking that way.

"I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were," Trump wrote, and claimed the shortage of help was "because of our much tougher Trading stance with China."

If there is no nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, it won't be because Trump didn't try.

Sanctions still in place. Tariffs still in place and rising. China's economy hurting.

STILL WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by Lone Star » August 25, 2018, 12:07 pm

*** AS I CORRECTLY PREDICTED on 5 August 2018 ***

Trump has cancelled Mike Pompeo's next trip to North Korea due to lack of progress on the part of Kim.

I expected North Korea to start their foot-dragging once tariffs kicked in against China. Apparently, according to his tweets, Trump is blaming China for the lack of progress with NK.

I figured China would try to broker some tariff deal with NK denuclearization, and it appears to be looking that way.

"I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were," Trump wrote, and claimed the shortage of help was "because of our much tougher Trading stance with China."

If there is no nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, it won't be because Trump didn't try.

Sanctions still in place. Tariffs still in place and rising. China's economy hurting.
Lone Star wrote:
August 8, 2018, 12:45 pm
Lone Star wrote:
August 5, 2018, 5:07 am
Get ready for some North Korea pullback, delay, threat or similar past activity. China needs some trade leverage, and they'll use their influence over Kim to encourage him to stir the pot. China is on the big losing end of the tariff issue, and they have no qualms about using NK to get some relief.
It looks as thought my prediction may have some legs. North Korea is starting to drag its feet right about the time that the bigtime trade tariffs are kicking in against China.

In an interview on PBS, National Security Adviser John Bolton was quoted as saying that NK hasn't been very speedy in taking effective steps to denuclearize. Bolton outlined several things that were done before the agreement, but that nothing consequential has been done since.

Bolton used this lack of compliance with the agreement to promote what the US has called for all along -- international inspection. It's that old "trust, but verify" idea. There needs to be verification, which is why Trump didn't drop ANY of the sanctions against NK. Trump did suspend war games with SK.

"We're looking for performance of North Korea's own commitment, made to us, made to South Korea beforehand, to denuclearize."

When the host asked Bolton if NK was NOT living up to their commitment, Bolton said, "I’m suggesting President Trump has held the door open for them. They need to walk through it."

As Trump has said over and over again -- "We'll see what happens."
Now China has their own set of problems, and as pipoz 4444 has correctly pointed out, China doesn't love Turkey enough to bail them out.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 25, 2018, 12:12 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 25, 2018, 10:49 am
More good unemployment numbers that are defying the experts who said that tariffs would be harmful.

As of August 18, there was a decrease of 2,000 from the 212,000 on unemployment benefits. The "experts" said that claims would rise to 215,000.

The health of the labor market continues to remain strong. The unemployment claims data continues to show that any lost jobs are isolated instances.

STILL WINNING.
yes the Obama era policies continue to benefit America ,as for tariffs, considering they have already forced the price of steel up nearly 40% the pain will come ,and the last lot was only two days ago . interest rates will keep rising , making it even harder to balance the books , inflation already higher than wage rises which means joe public simply getting poorer. you would have to be a moron to think tariffs raised two days ago will show up in job figures today :lol: … oh sorry fake news spreader
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 25, 2018, 12:36 pm

The special election in Ohio is finally over and Trump-endorsed candidate Troy Balderson is the WINNER.

In a district where only half of the Republican voters came out in the "special election", Republicans still won the day vs 90% of the Democrats who showed up.

Both candidates will run again in November, and more Republicans will be out in force.

STEADY WINNING.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 12:47 pm

papafarang wrote:
August 25, 2018, 12:12 pm
Lone Star wrote:
August 25, 2018, 10:49 am

STILL WINNING.
yes the Obama era policies continue to benefit America ,as for tariffs, considering they have already forced the price of steel up nearly 40% the pain will come ,and the last lot was only two days ago . interest rates will keep rising , making it even harder to balance the books , inflation already higher than wage rises which means joe public simply getting poorer. you would have to be a moron to think tariffs raised two days ago will show up in job figures today :lol: … oh sorry fake news spreader
Don’t waste your time Papa, LS has no understanding of economics.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 25, 2018, 1:13 pm

it's not that he does not understand , he just makes things up . they call it fake news . you could go with a retired gym teachers fake assessment or you could read some publication such as Forbes. Me I recon Forbes are not making up silly stories

LS "Tariffs still in place and rising. China's economy hurting."

Forbes . Here are the latest overall economic figures out of China.
China's GDP year over year is up 6.7%, down slightly from the 6.8% gain in the first, but within consensus estimates. June industrial production declined to 6% versus estimates of 6.5% and May’s 6.8% IP growth rate.
On the consumer side, Chinese shoppers sent retail sales up 9% versus consensus estimates of 8.8% and May’s 8.5% retail sales increase. And June fixed-asset investment was a tad lower at 6% compared with 6.1% in May. The 6% total was the consensus forecast.
The service sector grew 7.8% in the second quarter versus 7.5% in the first. Chinese manufacturing fell somewhat but is still up 6% from a year ago compared with the first quarter's 6.3% from the previous year.
“Against the backdrop of an escalating trade war, there is the potential for targeted easing to mitigate those effects,” says Brendan Ahern, chief investment officer for KraneShares in New York, an ETF company heavily invested in China. “The worry for us would be China’s role in global trade. Is the global economy weakening as a trade war escalates? China has been deliberating slowing due to its antipollution campaign and curtailing debt growth. We will have to monitor if there is a global knock-on effect,” he says, regarding the tit-for-tat trade tariffs between the U.S. and China.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 25, 2018, 1:23 pm

Say no more a retired GYM teacher..lol I did not know that. He does not want to understand....he is Trumps Base.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 25, 2018, 3:22 pm

Lone Star wrote:
August 25, 2018, 12:07 pm
*** AS I CORRECTLY PREDICTED on 5 August 2018 ***

I expected North Korea to start their foot-dragging once tariffs kicked in against China. Apparently, according to his tweets, Trump is blaming China for the lack of progress with NK.

Lone Star wrote:
August 8, 2018, 12:45 pm
Lone Star wrote:
August 5, 2018, 5:07 am
Get ready for some North Korea pullback, delay, threat or similar past activity. China needs some trade leverage, and they'll use their influence over Kim to encourage him to stir the pot. China is on the big losing end of the tariff issue, and they have no qualms about using NK to get some relief.
It looks as thought my prediction may have some legs. North Korea is starting to drag its feet right about the time that the bigtime trade tariffs are kicking in against China.

In an interview on PBS, National Security Adviser John Bolton was quoted as saying that NK hasn't been very speedy in taking effective steps to denuclearize. Bolton outlined several things that were done before the agreement, but that nothing consequential has been done since.

Bolton used this lack of compliance with the agreement to promote what the US has called for all along -- international inspection. It's that old "trust, but verify" idea. There needs to be verification, which is why Trump didn't drop ANY of the sanctions against NK. Trump did suspend war games with SK.

"We're looking for performance of North Korea's own commitment, made to us, made to South Korea beforehand, to denuclearize."

When the host asked Bolton if NK was NOT living up to their commitment, Bolton said, "I’m suggesting President Trump has held the door open for them. They need to walk through it."

As Trump has said over and over again -- "We'll see what happens."
Now China has their own set of problems, and as pipoz 4444 has correctly pointed out, China doesn't love Turkey enough to bail them out.
come again ? was this one of your predictions
On Sunday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he would like to form “a new alliance” with China, Iran and Russia to resist economic pressures imposed by the Donald Trump administration.
Some analysts predicted Beijing, while embroiled in a trade war with the US, may offer some financial assistance to Turkey, such as buying yuan-denominated bonds
Earlier this month, Cavusoglu met Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Beijing and promised to treat security threats to China as threats to itself, pledging that it would not allow any “anti-China activities” within its territory.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 25, 2018, 5:53 pm

[/quote]
come again ? was this one of your predictions
On Sunday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he would like to form “a new alliance” with China, Iran and Russia to resist economic pressures imposed by the Donald Trump administration.
Some analysts predicted Beijing, while embroiled in a trade war with the US, may offer some financial assistance to Turkey, such as buying yuan-denominated bonds
Earlier this month, Cavusoglu met Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Beijing and promised to treat security threats to China as threats to itself, pledging that it would not allow any “anti-China activities” within its territory.
[/quote]

Promising financial assistance is one thing, actually giving it out, is another

Bonds: “Some analysts predicted Beijing, while embroiled in a trade war with the US, may offer some financial assistance to Turkey, such as buying yuan-denominated bonds”. Buying Bonds isn’t giving Aid, it’s a bit akin to giving you Credit. Put simply Bonds are just a way of loaning money to the Issuer (Turkey) for a fixed period of time. At the end of that period, Bonds eventually become due and the value of the Bond has to be repaid, possibly with a pre-determined interest rate.

But eventually the Turkish economy has to pay back that loan. That’s pretty hard for a Country who currency is going down the toilet =D>

All this does is keep the Wolves at bay, it doesn't help attract investment into that Country.

Also let’s see how much more Debt (if any) China is prepared to carry around the World, on the off chance that one day it might actually get paid back. They have enough in Africa already.

Its all (Turkey) starting to sound like Greece and I can’t see the Chinese being as obliging or patient as the ECB or Eurozone Creditors.

Greece: By the way Greece aren’t out-off the woods yet, they will be paying theirs back until 2040

Extract: The Eurogroup will demand it visit Athens every quarter instead of the usual six months. Thereafter, visits from the European commission will continue until Greece has paid back 75% of the €230bn it owes its Eurozone Creditors. The Eurogroup is seeking to reduce Greek debt payments by extending loans until beyond 2040 and reducing the interest rate to near 1%, well below the rate Greece would need to pay international investors. :-k

China: Lets just see how deep those Chinese Pockets are =; I had to laugh when China said they would take over as Leader in the Work Climate Change forum, after the USA had the sense to withdraw. I am not sure they have even put their hands in the short pocket yet. \:D/ but they do manage to stay on top as the World's No 1 Polluter/Emitter by far and will stay that way for a while. All talk and no contribution. =D>

So we will just have to wait and see how much they actually give to Turkey \:D/

Just my 2 cents worth
Last edited by pipoz4444 on August 25, 2018, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “U.S. Politics”