Fridge Coolers for shop

gprit
udonmap.com

Fridge Coolers for shop

Post by gprit » August 22, 2018, 9:03 am

.......also for wife's sister's shop. Looking for cooler drinks cabinet (double doors). Anyone know anywhere that sells second hand?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Fridge Coolers for shop

Post by vincemunday » August 22, 2018, 9:14 am

Look on Facebook Marketplace, there’s loads on there, if you open Facebook there’s picture of a market stall click on it and it will show you lots of local ads.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » August 22, 2018, 9:36 am

gprit wrote:
August 22, 2018, 9:03 am
.......also for wife's sister's shop. Looking for cooler drinks cabinet (double doors). Anyone know anywhere that sells second hand?
You can also try the shop on the left in the Macro parking area, they sell new and used ones.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 22, 2018, 12:45 pm

My misses tried that shop second hand was dearer than makros new ones and no guarantee go figure that one out

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » August 22, 2018, 3:24 pm

dunroaming wrote:
August 22, 2018, 12:45 pm
My misses tried that shop second hand was dearer than makros new ones and no guarantee go figure that one out
We looked at freezers there and there was a guarantee on the SH ones, Macro did have cheaper freezers but not the premium brands that were outside S.H. So like for like Macro was not cheaper. Only size for size.

Were they like for like drinks cabinets? Or just same size?
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 22, 2018, 3:54 pm

They were drinks display fridges and it was only 2 weeks ago we asked we ended up buying a Panasonic double display fridge. The unit we bought has 35 cube compared to the other brands which had only 25 and were only a couple of thousand baht cheaper. The newer versions are also cheaper to run electric wise so another point to concierge when buying and guaranteed for 5 years

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 22, 2018, 7:57 pm

My wife bought a second hand drinks fridge from the shop on the Makro site. Three weeks later she was offered a free one from the soft drinks distributor! The first one was old and crap, and our electric bill rose substantially. They replaced it within about a week with a new one which works fine.

So the free one is used for the branded soft drinks (all from distributor :^o ), and all other drinks (and beer) in the one she (sorry I ....) bought.

Return to “I'm Looking For....”