How can I connect with a Thai art student?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
milkman
udonmap.com

How can I connect with a Thai art student?

Post by milkman » June 30, 2018, 7:46 pm

I have a concept I want to develop in fart books- yes, fart books, books for little boys 8-12. But my publisher in America is too busy with other things, so I'd like to work with some Thai art student who can draw, especially cartoons, here in Udon. I know there are art classes but I've no idea how to connect with an art student who might be interested. Anybody have an idea for me?

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Re: How can I connect with a Thai art student?

Post by christian_2013 » June 30, 2018, 8:10 pm

Udon Thani Rajabhat University has an office of arts and culture you could try approaching the office there.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 1, 2018, 11:13 am

There was an art studio not far from Nong Sim lake........but closed recently. They offered classed from beginner on up. I'd try calling the mobile number.....perhaps they've moved and could offer some assistance.
Attachments
20180207_125322.jpg

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » August 10, 2018, 4:35 pm

Does anybody know where the art studio relocated or what number I can reach them at?

As for Rajabhat, when I taught there I remember there were large classes. But I don't know how to reach the department, perhaps somebody else knows and can help me out.

Thanks!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 10, 2018, 5:15 pm

Many years ago I had a question about a course offered at Rahabhat. I went to the main campus office and inquired. The people there were very helpful.

Return to “Open Forum”