Freed on appeal Tommy Robinson

General Udon Thani topics only!
MALC
udonmap.com

Re: Freed on appeal Tommy Robinson

Post by MALC » August 7, 2018, 5:08 am

I have the court transscript from the court that freed tommy.what a read.but i do not know how to put it on udon talk.if any one wants to read it.please send me a pm with your e mail address.and i will send it to you.thanks malc.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » August 7, 2018, 5:09 am

sorry i also mean udon map.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 7, 2018, 7:44 am

Tell me, where’s the difference? Surely this is the same as TR did? Names, addresses, charges, court....

https://www.facebook.com/10000008722551 ... 750572012/
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 7, 2018, 7:56 am

The Times climb down, a lot of the other cobblers in some of the posts above could also be refuted and disproven but to be honest most people already know the truth and support TR as much as I do so there’s no need.

Odd isn’t it, I’ve thrown down the gauntlet a few times now stating there’s no evidence of TR being racist or hatred of Muslims and no proof has been forthcoming, I wonder why?

https://www.politicalite.com/latest/mur ... al-action/
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » August 7, 2018, 4:59 pm

I am not able to comment on the rights or the wrongs of the contempt of court accusation. I am not a judge, and, like the late E.L. Wisty, I don't have the Latin.

But I was interested to read that Tommy Robinson has been:

convicted for violent assault on his partner;

involved in a fist fight after a football match and played a part in starting a 100-man brawl;

arrested after a demonstration for breach of his bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending the demonstration;

convicted of common assault after head-butting a (sympathetic?) fellow-demonstrator;

jailed for holding a protest on the roof of the FIFA building in Zurich;

jailed for 18 months for mortgage fraud.

He sounds very much like what my mother would have called, "a thoroughly despicable piece of work.''

And yet, according to AlexO, "TR is no angel, but then neither is 90% of the male population of the world."

As I number but one of the male population of the world I would like some factual back-up for this astonishing claim.

Have I been living in a glass house, or is there an alternative world out there somewhere?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » August 7, 2018, 6:00 pm

Yes but how long aga was that

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » August 8, 2018, 12:55 am

vincemunday wrote:
August 7, 2018, 7:56 am
Odd isn’t it, I’ve thrown down the gauntlet a few times now stating there’s no evidence of TR being racist or hatred of Muslims and no proof has been forthcoming, I wonder why?
He is more careful nowadays about expressing his racism and hatred of Muslims but here of some of his tweets:
TR tweet 1.jpg
TR tweet 2.jpg
TR tweet 3.png
TR tweet 4.jpg
TR tweet early 2016.jpeg
Tommy_muslim_babies.png

And a few more of his idiotic tweets:

https://twitter.com/SarahIJoseph/status ... 68/photo/1

tommy-robinson-trobinsonnewera-when-muslims-marched-through-london-today-with-23394466.png

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » August 8, 2018, 3:09 am

How many years ago was this though tinpeeba ?? 5-6 years ago ? Boris Johnson yesterday called Muslim Woman walking pillar boxes and Bank Robbers is he now classed as a Racist ?

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » August 8, 2018, 11:33 am

tinpeeba wrote:
August 8, 2018, 12:55 am
vincemunday wrote:
August 7, 2018, 7:56 am
He is more careful nowadays about expressing his racism and hatred of Muslims but here of some of his tweets:

TR tweet 1.jpgTR tweet 2.jpgTR tweet 3.pngTR tweet 4.jpg

TR tweet early 2016.jpeg

Tommy_muslim_babies.png

And a few more of his idiotic tweets:

https://twitter.com/SarahIJoseph/status ... 68/photo/1

tommy-robinson-trobinsonnewera-when-muslims-marched-through-london-today-with-23394466.png
At first I thought I was on the consolidated joke thread , my god I’ve seen worse insults on here over tea bags :-"

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 8, 2018, 11:44 am

caducus wrote:
August 7, 2018, 4:59 pm

And yet, according to AlexO, "TR is no angel, but then neither is 90% of the male population of the world."

As I number but one of the male population of the world I would like some factual back-up for this astonishing claim.

Have I been living in a glass house, or is there an alternative world out there somewhere?
What, you are whiter than white, have never done the slightest thing wrong in your life. I did not say 90% of males were the same as TR just that 90% of males are no winged angels.

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » August 8, 2018, 2:04 pm

I do not wish to get into a discussion on whether or not there are angels in this world, with or without wings.

'AlexO' wrote that, "TR (Tommy Robinson) is no angel, but then neither is 90% of the male population of this world."

I misinterpreted this statement, and 'Alex O' now explains that he, "...did not say that 90% of males were the same as Tommy Robinson."

I take this to mean that Tommy Robinson, on evidence supplied in this thread but yet to be refuted, is not as angelic as 90% of the males in this world.

It might be possible to take a dictionary definition and try to argue that he is not a racist, not an islamophobe per se, and not a fascist. But what is indisputable is that he is a 'thoroughly despicable piece of work', the sort of person who sits scowling on his own in the corner of the bar, daring any unsuspecting drinker to engage him in conversation.

As I type these words I am asking myself why I am even writing about such a person, when I could be baking scones, cutting my toenails, or playing with one of my dogs.

The reason is that I am trying to present some counter-argument to this nasty person's elevation to some kind of working class folk hero. A process that has been conducted by certain sections of the mass media and on social media, by people who should know better; and swallowed hook, line, and sinker by those who know no better.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 8, 2018, 10:55 pm

Just concentrate on keeping your toe nail clippings and dog hair out of your scone mixture and I am sure you will be in a better, wee safe place. The original post was not in praise of TR, it was about how the justice system in the UK protects certain ethnic minorities as opposed to everyone in the UK.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2018, 12:54 pm

Justice systems are usually very harsh on many minorities. It's surprising the UK is so different. I have my doubts.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2018, 7:09 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 9, 2018, 12:54 pm
Justice systems are usually very harsh on many minorities. It's surprising the UK is so different. I have my doubts.
Just go to the UK and see what has happened. London, violent crimes are above New York levels per capita head. No go Muslim areas in many cities. Sharia law courts openly operating in British cities. Speak up about it and you are labelled Nazi, Islamophobe. I can tell you now there are not too many Sikhaphobes, Hinduaphobes, Buhdda-aphobes in the UK so it's not racist but it is being overrun by the Religion of Peace and the left wing establishment (I think you Shermans call them Democrats) is terrified of being called racist. Wish we had Maggie T back or could borrow Donald Trump for a couple of years. The whole of Europe is sinking fast.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”