Is it time…

General Udon Thani topics only!
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Is it time…

Post by stattointhailand » July 21, 2018, 11:40 am

Perhaps one of the mods would be kind enough to spend an hour or so and place the current items into their CORRECT forum threads. Personally I never pay any attention to which thread a topic appears in (unless starting a new item) but can see how it would frustrate someone who has spent the time to filter his search down to Udon Thani subjects to still get a jokes thread or a US political rant which he was trying to avoid :-k

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » July 21, 2018, 12:01 pm

kopkei wrote:
July 21, 2018, 11:29 am
another topic? not really needed if the posters could put more attention in what topic they post their comments ...
fe world news in the designated topic , obituaries same , same for visa questions and others ...
it is easy if you can keep it easy ... ;)
Fair comment

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » July 21, 2018, 12:06 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 21, 2018, 11:40 am
Perhaps one of the mods would be kind enough to spend an hour or so and place the current items into their CORRECT forum threads. Personally I never pay any attention to which thread a topic appears in (unless starting a new item) but can see how it would frustrate someone who has spent the time to filter his search down to Udon Thani subjects to still get a jokes thread or a US political rant which he was trying to avoid :-k
The thing is statts I’d hate to think sometime in the future,someone thinking of moving to udon ,googles for some advice only to be met with Trump was Hitlers love child thread on the udon map homepage :D

Ps you can telling it’s raining :(

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 21, 2018, 5:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: hadn't thought about that , newbies looking at udonmap must think there's a right bunch of political activists , with pages and pages of propaganda . imagine "oh I found a site all about udon" . by the time you read about trump is god, the EU will collapse ,brexit has no leader, America the undisputed ,and trump deals with the EU robbers. you might think it's a site pretending to be about udon or even Thailand maybe. but really it's set up by a group of ex military officers connected with the us government with the aim of promoting America :lol: :lol: . bring back sponsor threads, i prefer to know where the new beers are being sold .or 3 day bike / music festival Udon Thani but that's just me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » July 21, 2018, 7:54 pm

papafarang wrote:
July 21, 2018, 5:08 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: hadn't thought about that , newbies looking at udonmap must think there's a right bunch of political activists , with pages and pages of propaganda . imagine "oh I found a site all about udon" . by the time you read about trump is god, the EU will collapse ,brexit has no leader, America the undisputed ,and trump deals with the EU robbers. you might think it's a site pretending to be about udon or even Thailand maybe. but really it's set up by a group of ex military officers connected with the us government with the aim of promoting America :lol: :lol: . bring back sponsor threads, i prefer to know where the new beers are being sold .or 3 day bike / music festival Udon Thani but that's just me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Absolutely I’d rather have pics of fresh pasties coming out of a hot oven or an Udon Tap Promo ,most important of all more pics of that bikini stunner jimjay sent ;)

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 21, 2018, 9:03 pm

Chuchi wrote:
July 21, 2018, 7:54 pm
papafarang wrote:
Absolutely I’d rather have pics of fresh pasties coming out of a hot oven or an Udon Tap Promo ,most important of all more pics of that bikini stunner jimjay sent ;)
sounds like a great forum :-k :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 21, 2018, 9:17 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 20, 2018, 10:54 am
Bollocks to all that muzzie n political tripe !!!! ... its raining AGAIN reminds me of summer time in Scunny ...SO ..

A large breasted bikini clad stunner thread is just the ticket to brighten up the day .. preferably female or third gender but lets not be sexist .

DM
Here Yer Go Jon,This one's for YOU...You Did say LARGE ...
Diifs4BXsAAyOnJ.jpg
Last edited by 747man on July 21, 2018, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 21, 2018, 9:17 pm

papafarang wrote:
Well TBH, apart from the infrequent pie/sausage wars, there's not a whole lot of stuff happening in Udon itself. There's more than enough sub-forums where discussion of other-worldly stuff can and does take place. In fact there's some duplication with the 'Open Forum', 'General Debates & Discussions' and 'World News' where right now, Trump-related commentaries are top most.

Similar triplication exists with, "Udon Thani Shopping", "Where to Buy Things in Udon" and the newest but actually quite handy "I'm Looking For..." forums.

Maybe instead of adding yet another "World Affairs" that will inevitably be the 4th column for pro/anti Trump/Brexit debates, maybe the advisories for what goes into the first 3 sub-forums I mentioned need to be revised, tightened up, move posts to a more appropriate sub-forum... or just lock them as duplicating a thread that is already active enough.

I mean "Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!" is an open invitation for all sorts of nonsense from plumbing tips and how to find ladyboys to getting a free drink at the UTTH.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » July 21, 2018, 10:38 pm

Chuchi wrote:
BAM, there she is. Quiz would be "who is this". She's well known.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 22, 2018, 2:40 pm

jimjay wrote:
July 21, 2018, 10:38 pm
Chuchi wrote:

No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her ----.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 22, 2018, 3:00 pm

tamada wrote:
July 22, 2018, 2:40 pm
jimjay wrote:
July 21, 2018, 10:38 pm
Chuchi wrote:

No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her ----.
If this teelak sat on DMs face i would give her 3 hours to get orf ... i think shes the youngest daughter of the owners of Singha corporation .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 22, 2018, 3:18 pm

Youre only after her money DM [-X Fag ash lil from Burton Hill will get upset :lol:

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » July 22, 2018, 7:26 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 22, 2018, 3:00 pm
If this teelak sat on DMs face i would give her 3 hours to get orf ... i think shes the youngest daughter of the owners of Singha corporation .
Close, but it's Supaksorn Chaimongkol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supaksorn_Chaimongkol

Not sure if this one will pass mod review but it's allowed everywhere else in LOS.

Oh and Trump. Something about Trump and making new thread categories, that's what this thread was.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 22, 2018, 8:55 pm

Not a bad job ....... Udonmap mod ......... reviewing pics like this all day :-$

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”